Submit

Suroha

King Werewolf

8,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:42 pm
I know I'm not very active at all in this guild, I've made maybe eleven posts total, and I know that I'm totally undeserving of help from any of you at all, but I need prayers right now. My family is going through a major money crisis and were about to lose everything even our house. My family is being torn apart, we're all angry at each other, we're always shouting and screaming, and I can't live in this broken home anymore. It's tearing us all apart, there doesn't seem to be a moment of peace anymore, I think it's even challenging the faith of my Mother, I can't tell because I just can't talk to her or any of my parents, it always turns into a shouting match. I need help, please.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:25 pm
My family situation improved, every thing is a lot better in the part, but I myself need prayers now. My girlfriend left me yesterday, and I've been really depressed, and really angry, but I can't be angry at her for some reason. I'm still in love with her, even with all the pain she's causing me I'm still in love with her, and it hurts so bad.  

Suroha

King Werewolf

8,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

b-asinine

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:43 am
Keep your chin up. Everyone gets depressed, but keep your faith in mind. It's a good thing to believe in and should keep your thoughts in a positive light.

If you ever need someone objective to your situation to talk to, drop me a PM. I'm good at listening.

Prayer Requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games