Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 4: The Three R's, (Lit) RP, Reviews, & Reports (Debate/Essays/Creative Writing)
im stuck help please!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to help me????
  yes
  no
  poll hopper!!
View Results

purple-opal

3,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:33 pm
ok this is really lame but can i get some one to help me with this??

Laying on a cool beach quiet enough to sleep, a boy comes up to you, lies down next to you, and says, “Will you …” he trials off and you wake up. You are not on a beach and there is not a cute boy next to you.
It is the first day of high school as a junior and your boyfriend just broke up with you because you did not go to the last summer party of the year. So now, you are the laughing stock of the whole school (rumors spread fast out of school too).
By the way, my name is Kat, and I have a twelve-year-old brother named Jeremy, who loves to bug me and ruin my life. If you haven’t figured it out yet, it’s Jeremy’s fault that I’m a laughing stock.
I’m not a girly-girl but when I was going out with Tiren I was the biggest girly-girl you’ve ever seen I was worse than Sharpay. I normally like to explore the woods on my Grandpa Joe’s land
By the way, my name is Kat, and I have a twelve-year-old brother named Jeremy, who loves to bug me and ruin my life. If you haven’t figured it out yet, it’s Jeremy’s fault that I’m a laughing stock.
I’m not a girly-girl but when I was going out with Tiren I was the biggest girly-girl you’ve ever seen I was worse than Sharpay. I normally like to explore the woods on my Grandpa Joe’s land. I almost lived out there, it was so mush fun! My sister (Jocelyn) and I would build these huge forts and run around with walky-talkies hiding from the most invisible monster you’ve ever seen, well imagined because it was invisible. My sister is now a girly- girl and won’t imagine the monster for me. I know that sounds really childish but its ok with me.
I’m finally up and ready, but I’m still exhausted. Jeremy pulled me out of bed. I really can’t stand that kid.
I don’t think I’m ready for school but I have to go. I think the laughter will be the hardest part of today.
After all I’m pretty glad that I didn’t go to the party because I’m happy now right and I am really sure that after today I should be good for the rest of the year.
One reason I’m glad I didn’t go is that there was alcohol and several kids got drunk and Tiren was hurting over people when he was drunk. In addition, I still can’t believe that the parents supplied the alcohol.
“Hey Jen how R U?” Kat text to me as came down the last turn in my stairs.
Kat is my best friend she is so cool about what to do around guys (she is the one I would ask about how to make a guy like me) I would so fumble the situation because I’m one of the guy girls and would start to be me, start to brag, the guys would think that I’m just hanging-out. I’m just about to give up on guys because there‘s to much to know. Ya we need them to reproduce but why!?!?!?!?
As I drove to school, I saw some of my many friends stopping to get some thing to eat at Casey’s. They waved as I rounded the turn down Robinson Street.
I watched as the middle school kids got off the bus and thought back when I was in m.s. and how I didn’t have to worry about boyfriends and dances because my parents wouldn’t allow it. Now I know why they wanted to keep me safe,… but I pushed them away.

I have this huge crush on this guy who is really smart and really cute. He has adorable strawberry blond hair and is a big flirt that might be a bad thing but it could mean that he likes me....

thanxs for reading and please help me here is a pic of my sisters boyfriend he fits the discreption (sorta) of the last guy spoke a bout in the story. thanxs!!
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:36 am
Im sorry but I dont understand...

You have two different people narrating their stories?
It gets confusing...
You have Kat and you have Jen...
Which one is the one with the brother
Which one is the best friend?
Which one starts first?

Also you didnt say what kind of help you needed...  

Xx Kyu no Tsumi xX

Saiyuri of the Red Shadow

Wealthy Sex Symbol

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:32 pm
I am beyond confused please explain the help that you need and what exactly is going on in the story.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:35 am
heres a tip:b more discriptive,don't tell the reader the thing like:kat had black long hair and blue eyes.:thats not really interesting.it should b like:kat's long black hair swayed in the wind,her blue glittery eyes sparkled as the sun shined.:thats good,so edit and erase  

the girl who cried sushi

2,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Tambergal

Blessed Elder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:24 am
you're kat but your best friend is kat? wait.....what?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:57 am
confused sweatdrop  

agentkay3510

4: The Three R's, (Lit) RP, Reviews, & Reports (Debate/Essays/Creative Writing)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games