Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Teen Sex, Pregnancy and Puberty Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for teenagers covering topics centering around teen sex, pregnancy, puberty, and other aspects of teen life. 

Tags: teens, puberty, sexuality, pregnancy, life issues 

Reply Fertility and Gynecology Subforum
Advice please? [When will it end? D:] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should I worry?
  Yes. Go to the doctor immediately!!! [sp?]
  Not that much, calm down a bit.
  Not at all girl, chill ouit and forget about it!
View Results

dark repository

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:02 am
UPDATES!
I was suposed to see the surgeon last tuesday but I missed my appointment because the results of the USmamogram had a delay.
It appears everything is fine (US results).
So I'm thinking about calling my gyn and asking him if I can cancel my surgeon appointment xP
and for all of those who read the 1st topic I made about my back and all that;
I'm feeling great!!! I've lost 30 pounds and that has helped A LOT! It does makes a HUGE difference. I barely have sharp back pains now and my joints feel great now, altho I still have to be careful =)

Thanks a lot for your help, support and information! crying redface

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:56 pm
-Fire-Aqua-Flames-
UPDATES!
I was suposed to see the surgeon last tuesday but I missed my appointment because the results of the USmamogram had a delay.
It appears everything is fine (US results).
So I'm thinking about calling my gyn and asking him if I can cancel my surgeon appointment xP
and for all of those who read the 1st topic I made about my back and all that;
I'm feeling great!!! I've lost 30 pounds and that has helped A LOT! It does makes a HUGE difference. I barely have sharp back pains now and my joints feel great now, altho I still have to be careful =)

Thanks a lot for your help, support and information! crying redface

Congratulations! *hugs* That's great! biggrin  

Nikolita
Captain

Long~Lost~Dream

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:01 am
-Fire-Aqua-Flames-
Thanks a lot!
About the Money it's not just the ob-gyn. I have scoliosis and arthritis so I have to go frequently to a doctor since I'm in some kind of treatment. Plus I'm going also to a nutricionist to help me keep track of my alimentation because when I try eating healthy or diets I get very weak =/
...So my ovaries and my uterus are fine. He told me what you said, those cysts are completely normal. He suggested anti-conceptive pills to help me with the period, and since that was the original reason for the visit, I agreed.
I talked about this low-budget problem to my doctor and he refered me to"profamily", that would be our Puerto Rican version of that Planned Parenthood you told me. He told me I can get cheaper medicines/protection there and orientations and stuff.
He ordered me an US of my breats because he felt something weird again, he referred me to a surgeon, to get his opinion, and he told me I might be ordered to get a ... the one that smashes the boob, not the one with the gel and stuff [yes, my lack of english D: ]
AFTER ALL THIS, he told me there was nothing to be scared, but i'm scared anyways because there is breast cancer history in my family. I'm only 18, I wish to have kids in a future and be healthy =/

Oh well, I just hope it's all fine, I really don't need another weird condition D:

Thanks a lot again, I had the chance to read this a few minutes before being called, and I relaxed a lot more xd

≈ᴷᴱᴺᴰᴿᴬ≈

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Could the athritis/whatever it was, treatment possibly cause cysts?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"The pain passes,
but the beauty remains."
-Pierre Auguste Renoir
06'er
Thanksgiving; because there are people less fortunate than ourselves.  
Fertility and Gynecology Subforum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff