Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Mava'Bunda Lands [IC]
[PRP] One, two......more? (Kira and Kino)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pink Myth

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:47 pm
It had been weeks since the interesting little couple had meet. Lot had happened since then. Kira had a large scar on his nose to forever remind him of where his place was with being with Kino as well as a bonding moment between the two when she would clean it for him since he couldn't reach.

Not only did the bond in the levels of master and minion but the two also had bond on one very import very personally and very confusing bond. The two unknowable to them they had started a family. Of course neither of the two notice since they had know idea what they did would turn out into making their two little coupling into a small little pack of their own.

"Kino *huff* Kino!" He panting trotting in the heavy sun following behind the female he had growl to care ab out and maybe possible love but he wouldn't admit so.

"Kino are you sure you know where to find them?" He said as he was being a wimp out the sun as he moved next to her as his eyes went wide. "Is that a watering hole? Oh please say its so!" Kira exclaimed as he looked to Kino wondering what she thought.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:00 pm
User Image

Gray fur bristled down her back as Pukukino, normally a rather stoic female bey nature, allowed Kirabo to get under her skin... again. It seemed more often now than not he was doing that. Was able to get her riled up until she wanted to hit him but she couldn't do it in good will. She'd most likely have berated herself if she hurt him given that she'd started..

No. There was no time for thoughts like that right now.

Instead there was time for walking and sniffing and looking for the pack she'd avoiced for months and months. Almost a year really. Mafa certainly would have no love for Kino, other than that her sister from the same litter was within Mafa's pack as well.

It would be interesting at least to see them again.

"If I didn't know where to find them would I be leading us?" Her response was bitter, like they always came from her. Despite her intelligence she wasn't one to speak or dwell on thoughts of the like for more than a moment. She disliked having to ponder and think and Kirabo had brought quite a bit of ponderance into her life.

Ignoring his wailing of watering holes and water in general, Kino kept her eyes straight forward and her nose on Mafa's rather distinct scent. It seemed as if it was closer than normal, which was a good thing considering the situation. But she disliked being this far into the territory of another without having any grounds to be other than her minion's wailing of her being safe from others.

laefe

Pink Myth

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:10 pm
The male growled as he was soon about to just give up in the search it was taking to long and he hated how they where in the area but could not find them. He growled then finally began to simply walk away.

"Screw it Kino lets just go home." He stopped the blinked home...did they have a home?"

"Ki-kino...do we have a home?" He said as he turned to look at his companion he then turned to looking at the sun that was high in the sky. "Mmm never mind probably be good we just moved." He said beginning to walk slowly away from the smell of the graveyard hyena pack. He finally stopped once his stomach began to growl with hunger. He then looked back to her smiling a little.

"Hungry?" He said as he began to look around for food.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:12 pm
Slowly, very slowly as she was somewhat getting irritated at her minion now, Pukukino turned and stared at the larger white male beside her. Just because he was thirsty?

"Oh please, you drag me all the way out here, have me look for the leader of a pack that I was ill inclined to join in the first place and then change your mind and want to go back now that you've got me out here and doing this?" Kino's voice was lower than normal, angrier than normal.

Sure, they'd had their share of fights, but recently she'd been getting moodier and moodier as the time passed. It wasn't just that she was moody either, it was that she was REALLY moody and she always seemed to blame it on Kira.

However this time was justified, at least in her angry mind.

"Yes we DO have a home, and if you want to go back to it I want an appology for having drug me out here in the first place to do this. We're in another hyena pack's lands, what if we go and get ourselves CAUGHT? Do you know what Mafa would try and do to us?"

Her jaw set a bit and Kino sat down firmly in the dirt, her hind legs not moving and her rose colored eyes narrowed as she peered at Kirabo. He was hungry, he was thirsty. She was all of those things but she never whined or anything about it.

laefe

Pink Myth

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:34 pm
The male smirked hearing the others stomach yell out in its own hungry. He couldn't help but soon burst into fits of laughs. "SEE!! Your hungry too!" He then smirked as he moved over to her licking her cheek.

"Oh my little blood demon lets get out of here and get us both feed." He said as he began to walk off without a fear in the world. He did not fear getting caught nor did he fear his 'master' witch at this time was not a good thing since she was becoming more and more moody. He then stopped mid stride as he looked back to her. He stood there starring at her for some time before shaking his head and walking off.

He then let a small smirk come over his face thinking of a good feast and water. Oh how his mind was so easily to change onto a new objective lately.

"Hey Kino how long do you think we could live on our own just you and me?" He said as he looked to the midday sky.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:48 pm
The edge of Kino's muzzle lifted a little, ridges appearing as her teeth flashed in the sunlight. She was angry but she had yet to bite him, though she was considering all the ways she could cause him pain as he laughed at her. When he licked her she considered biting his tongue so he couldn't talk anymore, but she kept that to herself and watched him with her burning rose colored eyes.

Keeping her fur from bristling any further, Kino stalked in a rough manner after him, her eyes burning worse and worse as her tail flicked back and forth in a savage manner. He would pay for wasting her times and bringing her to this stupid place. Kino hated this pack, it had only been for him that she considered even coming here.

The memory of the hyena that lead her over the grass to this place and what had happened to her... That was why Kino wanted to stay far away from it.

"A very long time, thank you." Kino snarled. She was sure of herself and headstrong. Why would she have a problem doing what she'd always done? As if she would have problems.

laefe

Pink Myth

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:18 pm
The taller male looked back at the dazzling eyes he had so turned to be intreguded by. He then moved to look ahead of him as he stopped he got into a offensive position seeing a meal not to far away. It was a large bore as big as him though with kino's help the bored would fall and they would have plenty to eat...right?

He looked back to kino liking his lips as it silently asking if thats what she would like for a meal or should they press on and find something else. He was silent as he waited for her to move beside him so they could whisper and deliberate on what to do.

"I think its a good bet if we both go after it confusing it then tackleling it to the ground." He whispered softly to her as they stay hidden in a patch of tall grass.

[IC] Mava'Bunda Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games