Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:27 pm
User Image

Psychosis had been listening to much of the banter the gathering demons and...non-demons had been spouting. All seemed to be full of hot air to him. Black eyes moved from each individual. Pondering the pros and cons each might bring as a deity of their race. Of course, to him, the cons greatly out weighed the pros.

He had no intention in putting his foot into the race. The male demon would rather sit back and watch the others tear each other apart and perhaps in the end he might claim allegiance with whoever came out on top. Time would tell. This last fae who emerged riled his fur just slightly. Which was a hard thing to do in most cases. Deities of races didn't cast their own into the darkness of any abyss. This one would need to be taken out soon.

User Image

Following the rabbit demon's scent here, Manic paused as she came upon the group. Hearing bits and pieces of their claims. Fools. If you wanted to settle something like this best to keep your lips shut lest you wish to have them ripped off of your face.

The chance at becoming a deity intrigued her. For about a second. There was no way she'd want to sit around in some dusty 'ol temple while the idiotic masses slinked around on their bellies. Though perhaps having the capability to take out whoever she felt on a whim for whatever reason might of swayed her to try. But nah. It was much more fun to watch everyone go for each others throats.

((They are just here to watch and perhaps help out certain individuals who catch their fancy. 83 ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Standing in the shadows, shoulders slightly hunched and his hair hanging messily across his face, Malum watched the scene before him. A deep growl was growing in the back of his throat. He knew his own strength well and this would be an interesting test. His eyes narrowed dangerously. Yes, he would not miss this chance to show how talented he was at rearranging another kats insides.

Ooc: Malum is going for the deity…

And I'd like to jump into battle straight away. He's not one for politics. He's going to hit hard and fast and ask no questions. Who's up for being his first combatant? >3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aphelion finds his way to Viray’s side, grinning wildly at the sight of the massing demons. “Here I am. Ready to do your most wonderful bidding.” He said with an elegant bow and a sly little glint in his eyes. “Now, this will be interesting. I've got a bit of work ahead of me getting you ahead of the rest.”

Ooc: And Aphy is in support of Viray. =3

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Debrutsid

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:57 am
User Image

Nothing intrigued Aisenma more then the promise of mass slaughter and pain. Her nose twitched as her face split into a hauntingly convincing 'happy' smile. Her nails ran across her stitching and fresh scars as she eyed each and every demon who gathered. Each would be treat in their own special way. Some would be strong, some would be fast, and maybe she would even run across a demon with a brain. Either way, the thought of all the fights that would ensue ruffled the fur on the back of her neck in excitement. Yes, she needed in on this. She wasn't to sure how good a ruler she would be. She would probably be far to ruthless but then again, they were demons, if anyone thought she was far to ruthless, then they themselves were weak and deserved the punishment she would hand down to them.

"A charming crowd I see has already gathered." Her voice was a whisper as she strolled past Malum. It was good to see at least one demon she knew. "Let the onslaught begin!" She hollered out to the crowd, laughing.

Ooc: Aisenma is going for deity...

User Image

Eerhumem sat, watching quietly. He picked quickly and definitively those he would help win or lose within the first seconds of laying eyes on them and it came easily. Those that shone with strength were allowed a helping hand and those who smelled of fear and weakness, deserved a world of pain. Maybe not from him, but the demon he would help. After all, he wanted on the right side of the soon to be God/dess.

Ooc: Eerhumem is just going to be a nuisance... a large nuisance

User Image

DH wanders into the midst of everything, cracking his knuckles and eyeing each contest clearly wanting to be his God. He sneered then shrugged. At least he'd get a good fight or two out of the whole thing, and maybe even a half decent God.

Ooc: DH is just here to find someone to support in the cause.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:04 pm
User Image

OOC: Thanatos is going for deity  

Rhyleigh

Invisible Harvester

Violet Darkstarr

Eloquent Phantom

8,400 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:14 pm
User Image
Velika wanders around, looking each demon up and down and smirking. "A God from this lot? we're all in trouble..."

((velika will be supporting demons and causing random trouble where she can XD))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:07 pm
User Image
[Trying for diety status.]

Demrahc entered the area, having found his way through sight and scent aside from hearing all the taunts and boasting of the other faes. Even those without demon blood coursing through their veins seemed high and mighty. He scoffed at the sight of the others, so weak-minded they were. For now he waited, as he usually did, simply soaking in the competition and making mental notes of those he saw as an easy target.  

Three Tailed Fox

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:10 pm
User Image
((Poison is supporting Cynic, cause i like him, and he was here first))
Poison slides in with her hand at her waist. "Cynic seems like a stong boy, i will make sure he wins this compition"

edit::i am also going to add spook
User Image
((spook is going to be supporting Thanatos cause if he supports any of the females, his mate Cyren would get all pissed off and have a b***h fest))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:56 pm
User Image
((Trying for Diety status))

Dalia smiled as all the demons gathered around, she could sense so many in one place. "Demons, demon, born and hell. Don't approach me and dare to kill yourselves...when sun light comes and moon night goes. Blood Blood Blood is all that will abid. One woman stands alone to take rule of one race..the whole entire thrown" She chanted and ended it with an evil laugh. "So let there be blood!" She ran off to find her first victim. She passed by others in the shadows...some knew each other but she didn't need help. A demon usually went about things alone. At least this demon.

Thread/Battle(s)-Fight 1-Fight 2 (My fav) XD-Fight 3-Fight 4
Minion/Follower(s)-Velika and Pekelo  

Sheramaru

[Estelle]

Questionable Informer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:50 am
They carved a message deep within our broken hearts that failed to mend:

User Image

((He is attaching himself to Dalia, first of all 'cause he thinks she's hot, and second of all 'cause he thinks she'll win!))

Make out kids never had a chance to be best friends.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:17 pm
Okay, due to my neglect to adding this into the rules, I'm going to let the first one slide.

But I am not allowing any demons commissioned AFTER the start of the event to try for deity, other than Sheramaru's one. This was to be an event for people who had had demons for awhile, and were regulars of the shop.

Because of my neglect, like I said, Shera's can stay, but any others will not be allowed to try for deity. They may participate in the event, gladly, but not try for deity.

Sorry for the mixup!

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

x pLexio Gatz x

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:12 am
User Image
((Trying for Diety status))

Trisdovi whispers to her butterfly friends, revealing to them her strategies to gain godhood. So many demons already started their battles but she just sat back watching, studying them. Preparing for when she herself would begin her own attack.

Thread- [Demon Event-Battle] Not just a Toy

Minion/Follower(s)-
User Image
Toy sits looking up at his mother. He hated when she had that look in her eyes for it always meant he'd be sent into so game of hers. Although he always complained, his words were never true. He'd do anything for Trisdovi. She had adopted him when no one wanted him. He owed everything to her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:01 pm
((I have a idea to make battling more fun, I think we should add HP, depending on the Faes rarity they would get a different #

examples:: Common faes would get something like 30, Uncommon's could get 45, Rare's could get 60, Elite and Special kats could get 80, and event kats could be 50 [cause I think of them to be between uncommon and rare]

and instead of rolling 1 random # you could roll 2 #20 dice, the first would tell if it hits, and the 2ed would tell how much damage is done, and that way a winner of the battle can be chosen at the end of a battle [cause the god wont be chosen by how many hits they get, but how interesting the rp was] and if one of the kats get KOed then at the end of the battle each kat would get a "potion"[it would be fake] that would heal them so they can battle other people if they wanted to

at the end of each post the owner must put the remaining Health Points for their faekat))  

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Aria Kanika

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:05 am
User Image

Irneti walked in among all the other faes around and eyed them all cautiously. She had chosen to show up a bit late to watch the others and hopefully gain an advantage. After all, she was hoping to become the next demon deity. She watched everyone, waiting patiently for an opening to make her move.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:59 pm
Glancing down upon the masses, Etherus' face lit with a malicious, and yet somehow deliciously excited smirk. He was quite pleased with what he had instigated, all in the name of his beautiful Mother Chaos. He was almost drunk on the rich flavors of lust rising from the congregated demons, euphoric with the glee of his position.

There was, however, a slight problem.

Leaning far over the roof of his temple, he spotted a nobody, a meager mortal, rushing into a battle! Tail fluffed in anger, he held out one hand, and hissed under his breath. "Stop!" As if she hit a wall, the mortal Fae bounced off of the wall erected of his will, bewildered.

"In these battles, only the WORTHY may participate! You are unworthy, small one!" His voice boomed with the power given to him by Chaos, and the authority to mold this event as he pleased. Satisfied, he sat back again, to watch the scene unfold.

(( In short! The official battle should be between only two Faekats at a time. If you wish to do extra battles, they can be as long as you wish, with limitless participations. But please, for the official ones, make them mano a mano! ))

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

✚ Archived Event Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas