Reply Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics
Some Annoying Females Of Harry Potter Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

smaw12

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:06 pm
Does anybody agree with me that the house-elf Winky is really annoying? And Romilda Vane, that little boy-obsessed stalker....here you can whine about them and other Potter girls that you hate. I know it's kind of lame, but I really wanted everyone to know how much I hate Romilda Vane. Enjoy. rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:42 pm
I can't stand Hermione. She IS an insufferable know-it-all. Romilda Vane was pretty annoying too... but no one gets on my nerves more than Ginny after book 3. But I guess it's because after that, she turns into a total Sue, so there you go. rolleyes  

bamfgirl143

ScottieBears MiaKitty

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:01 am
Hm... why does everybody hate the good girls?

I hate Bellatrix Lestrange. Hate hate hate hate her. Firstly because she's a nut, and secondly because she killed Sirius, who is my absolute favorite character in the whole series. She sucks. So there.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:52 am
I think Bellatrix has mental problems. She kisses up to Voldemort so much that it's disgusting. scream  

smaw12

ScottieBears MiaKitty

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:52 pm
She's creepy and I hate her. Plus she gave Snape and didn't believe he was on their side.. I mean, he wasn't, but still...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:33 pm
Yeah. And Snape was pretty darn convincing too, I NEVER saw that coming at all.  

smaw12

Diana Tregarde

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:01 am
bamfgirl143
I can't stand Hermione. She IS an insufferable know-it-all. Romilda Vane was pretty annoying too... but no one gets on my nerves more than Ginny after book 3. But I guess it's because after that, she turns into a total Sue, so there you go. rolleyes

I also hate Bellatrix for killing Sirius, and for torturing Neville's parents into insanity. That's 3 kids who grew up with parents: Neville, Teddy and Harry. (That's why I loved the story I found and entered in this month's fanfiction contest - shameless plug! In it, Harry thinks something to himself that just tore my heart wide open).

But....Ginny? Turns into a total Sue? I don't think so. She's constantly slipping out of the bounds her brothers try to set for her, smashes deliberately into the foul Quidditch commentator, is in Dumbledore's Army and the raid on the Ministry, casts a Bat Bogey charm on a Slyth so adeptly Slughorn invites her to his club, and at first opportunity she races into the fight in Hogwarts, battling Bellatrix with Hermione and Luna until her Mom charges in. Constantly thinking and contributing, she's a far cry from a Mary Sue. I think.

Who do I hate most? Umbridge! Stephen King called her one of the world's best villains.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:26 pm
I hate Umbridge. Not only is she incredibly terrible and torturous, she's so annoying wih those kittens... scream  

smaw12

ScottieBears MiaKitty

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:25 pm
Forgive me if I sound like I'm 'so out of touch,' but.... what do you mean by a 'Sue?'

And Umbridge is my second least favorite! I hate hate hate hate hate her!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:46 pm
Scotties MiaKitty
Forgive me if I sound like I'm 'so out of touch,' but.... what do you mean by a 'Sue?'

And Umbridge is my second least favorite! I hate hate hate hate hate her!!!!

Scotties, they are referring to Mary Sue. Someone who comes along and makes things all better, because they are somehow different and most of the time that difference is the same. For instance, someone who is good a Quidditch, takes Malfoy's place in Slytherin and yet still befriends Harry and his gang. This person would also join the fight against Voldemort, be a vital player in his defeat, and, while I hate to admit it, is either Harry's long lost sister, or Draco's twin (something I use far too much in my RP's. X.x). There are other examples, but that's just one that is overly used.

Anyway, I absolutely *love* Bellatrix. I don't know why, but she's just such a fun character and adds a lot of dynamic to the story. I also liked Umbridge, because she was creepy in that little way that she's opposite of creepy. It's hard to describe, but yeah, she's just got that way about her.

The person who I hate however...well I can't quite think of it right now. X.x Oh well. I'll probably think of it later.  

Serenity Silvia Malfoy

smaw12

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:52 pm
I hate Umbridge. All this has rekindled my hate for her. I hate her with a passion.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:19 pm
I have to ask...why just the girls? I mean, there are plenty of guys deserving of our hate, too.

On the actual topic, though, I detest post-Remus Tonks. She was such a strong female character (a non-crazy one, too!) and then she just dissolved into a pile of weeping pregnancy hormones. I dunno. It seemed like she was just the vehicle to create a son for Remus. :/

The Stylish Nihilist

smaw12

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:06 pm
Wow, why am I being so narrow-minded? By all means, lets complain about the guys!!! mrgreen twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:42 am
Sweet i came in on the good part of this thread, i always enjoy a good male bashing. hahaha. Now as for harry potter males i hate lets see the list:
1- Snape ( he's a lying hoebag)
2- Wormtail ( backstabber)
3- Lucius Malfoy ( cause the b*****d always gets away)
4- Lockhart ( lying golddigging hoe)
5- Fudge ( cause he don't know what he's doing)
6- Nearly headless nick ( for popping out of tables at random... i always jump hahaha)
7- Filch ( for being so negative all the time )

Now as for the female characters here it goes:

1- Umbridge ( she wears too much pink, and i want to beat her up so bad i can't even watch the fifth movie now without feeling like murdering someone after the movie is finished.)
2- Cho Chang ( for acting all innocent and having feelings for harry and then going out with cedric. Then after cedric dies she has time for harry, its's not right i tell you)
3- Madam Hooch ( although i give her props on her hair, love it, i don't like her character or the placement of it. Plus shes loud.)
4- Hermione ( At the first of the story, shes ultra annoying, in book and movie. However, now she has evolved, to me at least, into her character and let go of some of her most annoying attributes)

I think thats it however, i don't really notice jenny enough to think her annoying and i'm fine with the rest of the characters.  

Kyra the Ginger

LilyHermioneChapman

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:08 am
The Stylish Nihilist
I have to ask...why just the girls? I mean, there are plenty of guys deserving of our hate, too.

On the actual topic, though, I detest post-Remus Tonks. She was such a strong female character (a non-crazy one, too!) and then she just dissolved into a pile of weeping pregnancy hormones. I dunno. It seemed like she was just the vehicle to create a son for Remus. :/

Yes. Thank you Nihilist. I was wondering this the entire time I was reading.

I despise Bella and Umbridge. Bella is just evil plain out. Though I must admit that her killing Serius didn't affect me much. It was just a oh type of moment for me. I don't like Umbridge just because she is creepy. My fiance has this online class and his teachers voice reminds me of her. It makes me flinch if I can't hear what she's saying because I keep thinking of her. Oh, i also can't stand Padma and Parvati Patil. They are such girls. They don't give two hoots about Ron until they see he is in the middle of everything. Then they are his clingy little pets that can't get enough of him. Ron drives me crazy also. His jealousy of Harry bugs the bannannas out of me. He is supposed to be harry's friend. Not complain about him every time Harry is not around. Oh, Harry was making me rip my hair out as well by the time the 6th book came out. And all through the sixth actually because of his anger and trust problems. If things don't go just his way he blows up.

Holy cow, I didn't think I would ever count Harry or Ron in my annoyance category.  
Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff