Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Art of The Worlds....:::Fan Art::..
Kid-chan's Art

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:58 pm
For here I will put pictures up, I have one of this already but this is one for Paring picture or pictures of whats going on, on the rp. I thought it'd be kool, so to begin with this how about this!
It should be amusing on what I'm doing but first seeing as I'm having fun drawing Isuna and Yoh I will post a few pictures of them before I move on to anyone else XD I hope know one minds but I barely get to draw Yoh so he melt feel unloved XD so here are some Pictures of Isuna Kaze and Yoh Akuro.
Btw later on after I get a few posted other will be allowed to make a rp post for there picture ^.^

Each time I post a picture I will leave a small RP comment under it ^.^
So here I go!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:04 pm
Yoh Akuro
As Yoh looked over at Isuna with a sly smile on his face he looked up toward his foxy girl, who was wearing a lovely green Kimono and her hair blew the wind. Yoh looked into her teal eyes and let out a gasp. When he felt Isuna grab his Hand, he smiled and stopped walking just to get another look at his fox girl. " I love you" He said simply. His other hand was in his pocket of his brown leather trench coat as he just let the breeze play with there hair.
User Image  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:01 pm
Yoh Akuro
It was a late night, I knew Isuna waited on the couch all night for me to show up from work. God how I hate working for Mukuro, I'm always away from my girl.

By the time I got home it was to late to say good night, She was asleep on the couch. As I got changed so I was in my heart boxers and black , green happy face t-shirt. I moved Isuna over slightly making sure not to wake her up and laid down beside her letting her rest her head by my neck her wails over my feet. She seems to comfy and happy
"Good night, Isuna"

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:59 pm
Yoh Akuro
I didn't Think, That this fight was going to be that hard. So much blood was shed .. I just remember waking up for a short minutes to see Isuna crying into my shoulder. I gasped for air, I felt her trying to heal me with her power, But she couldn't heal the undead.

I oped my dull looking eyes, I need blood and I knew it, I lost so much to the fight with Mukuro. The smell of Demon world was just making me hungry. I opened my mouth" Isuna..Are you..okay?" I asked and grunted in pain. I hissed slightly as it started to rain, Demon rain sucked. It was no more then Acid. I moved my arms slowly and gave Isuna a slight hug holding her to me. I must of went Vampire...full vampire on in the battle, I must of, The Holy beads where back on my wrist. . .

I heard Isuna say, I should stop working for Mukuro if this was going to happen all the time. I shook my head and hissed again. I couldn't. I promised my life to this women so I could keep my Sister a live. . . This is how it worked, If I quiet working for her...I'd lose my Sister.

" I'm sorry, Don't Cry Isuna" I said before I started to rub her back, trying to clam her down, I couldn't tell her that I couldn't stop working for that women, I couldn't Kikia's life was on the line and. . . I was marked..
" Isuna. . . Ai shi-te i-mas" I said.

Isuna Kaze
I looked toward Yoh's dull eyes, the pain he was in. Why couldn't I help? I Draped my body over him and try to make him feel better, The smell of demon world must of been getting to him.

I Was so worried about him, why did he get into that fight with Mukuro? Why? He could of been killed he could still die!. I heard the rumble of thunder as we both leaned on the big rock waiting for help. " Please Yoh..Please, Stop working for her" Isuna mumbled
I saw him shake his head and grunted and I pushed my head into his shoulder crying.

User Image  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:42 pm
User Image

Kuhi
I stood there looking toward Kana, Poor Girl looked so upset and like she was crying for a bit. I sighed and placed my arms around her shoulder and crossed them a bit, letting her lean on me slightly. I noticed a smile and I looked up Noticing Kid with A Camera, With that I gave a bored look and waited to show how happy I was. Once the camera was away and leaned my head forward and kissed the top of Kana's Black heart hat and chuckled" You okay? What happen?" I asked. Getting nothing but A, I don't want to tell you answer I sighed and moved my arms again letting her lean on me some more I sighed. Why is she so evil sometimes? Why not just tell me whats wrong?

Kana
When Kuhi let me lean on him, I was happy, I let out a smile and leaned back on him some more, Not caring if he was in demon form or not. He was like the pet dog I always wanted but Genkai wouldn't let me have at the temple. " Thank's Kuhi-kun. For being there for me" I said and looked up at him. I closed my eyes and let the cold fall air hit my skin and I let tears drop from my eyes, How could I tell Kuhi, That I Kana who was all ' I won't date boys because they are in mature' That I love him. . . How could I break that to Yuuji as well?
Well aren't I stuck between a Rock and a hard place.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:47 am
nice drawings  

Taka Sasuke Uchiha

GuardianAngelMae

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:12 pm
Wow master Hiei master Chief, these pictures are good ^.^ meas wants to draw some to mew ^_^ tehehe  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:41 pm
XD Thanks, well draw! DRaw like du wind!  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Art of The Worlds....:::Fan Art::..

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas