Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaians of Florida

Back to Guilds

A place for Floridians to meet other Floridians! 

Tags: Florida 

Reply Gaians of Florida
pets Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what animal do you like the most
  Cat
  Rat
  Dog
  Rabbit
  Bird
View Results

CrazyRob

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:28 am
Jinzouki

@ Hiei: Princess's first pic looks like she's thinking "I see what you did there"
*goes back to look*

Lol, so true! xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:48 pm
My recently acquired psychotic, calico kitten, Peanut
User Image

My paranoid, brown labrador, Coco
User Image  

chidorilash

Tess A Tigre

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:51 am
Hi, I am new to this guild so thought I would introduce myself and my two cats. I am Becky (but you can call me Tess) and I have two cats both neutered males, both around 3 years old. Eddie (aka Prince Snarls) moved in with me May of 2007 from next door, to escape the torture of 6 & 8 yr old girls who would stuff him in the mail box. Just recently His Edwardness recruited a buddy to move in - since the first thing I heard him say was MEOW at around 500 db I named him Mouth which has since softened into Mouf because he isn't as hungry or loud as he was.

Love all the pictures or your pets/babies. As soon as I figure out how to add photos I will do so. wink

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:31 pm
crying my black one Tsukasa died yesterday...but i think Tsubasa the white ones pregnant by another rat I dont have pictures of

User Image  

Fearmyboxers

Beloved Lunatic

10,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200

CrazyRob

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:07 pm
Sorry to hear the black one died. cry  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:52 pm
OMG I love rats, I have had many but they've all died. I even used to have some hairless rats. o__O xD Now I just have Rugby, my blind gerbil and Lieutenant Fuzzy-Pants, my guinea pig. smile

Here's my piggy:

User Image
User Image  

crazymugglegirl

Chatty Shopper

11,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100

Tenebrion Bucon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:51 am
Ive got 6 pets.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:30 pm
I have a cat Oreo. smile She's my little princess.

User Image  

koala88

Fearmyboxers

Beloved Lunatic

10,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:11 pm
my white rats had 2 litters since my black rat died o.o babies are so cute. brothers hamsters had two litters each from two moms o.o; new ones were born today

Edit 4/24/12: rats were forced to be given away...dont know why 3 years ago I said they were hard to take care of because they werent and I loved them >.< i guess i didnt want people cursing my mother at the time and decided to clean it up abit, I got Yuki the kitten afterwards in november.

User Image User Image

Edit/update:
Owners of Yuki's sister couldnt keep her so we now have a black and white kitten named Bella (>.> I'm a ex-twilight fan XD)

edit/update: crying mom forced me to get rid of my last rat....and in march Bella ran away from home -.-  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:59 am
o.o since the last time I posted on here, I moved and couldnt bring my cat with me crying

But I now have a 6 month old Chihuahua,Doxsund,terrier mix from a shelter

User Image  

Fearmyboxers

Beloved Lunatic

10,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200

Vickicat
Crew

Shy Poster

13,115 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:20 pm
Fearmyboxers
o.o since the last time I posted on here, I moved and couldnt bring my cat with me crying

User Image

What did you do with the cat when you moved then? It sounds like you have had to get rid of every pet you've had. I'm not trying to be rude, or mean, or anything, but I think that if someone can't take care of the pets they have, they shouldn't keep getting new ones. That is very irresponsible of you. Pets are a lifelong commitment. It isn't a decision that you should make lightly when you decide to get a pet. You need to keep that pet it's whole life. It is like having a child in a way. You wouldn't just abandon a child outside. Don't do it to your pets. If something unexpected comes up and you find you are unable to keep your pet even if you had good intentions, you need to find a good, trustworthy home for it. This may not really be the place for a rant like this, but when I see things like this it really upsets me, because I know there are millions of homeless pets out there who are just dumped by their owns, millions of cats and dogs are killed in "shelters" because people just dump their pets, or don't spay and neuter them and leave them outside to procreate, causing more homeless animals with rough lives. I feel like I have to speak up about these things.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:09 pm
Vickicat
Fearmyboxers

User Image

What did you do with the cat when you moved then? It sounds like you have had to get rid of every pet you've had. I'm not trying to be rude, or mean, or anything, but I think that if someone can't take care of the pets they have, they shouldn't keep getting new ones. That is very irresponsible of you. Pets are a lifelong commitment. It isn't a decision that you should make lightly when you decide to get a pet. You need to keep that pet it's whole life. It is like having a child in a way. You wouldn't just abandon a child outside. Don't do it to your pets. If something unexpected comes up and you find you are unable to keep your pet even if you had good intentions, you need to find a good, trustworthy home for it. This may not really be the place for a rant like this, but when I see things like this it really upsets me, because I know there are millions of homeless pets out there who are just dumped by their owns, millions of cats and dogs are killed in "shelters" because people just dump their pets, or don't spay and neuter them and leave them outside to procreate, causing more homeless animals with rough lives. I feel like I have to speak up about these things.

With the rats my mother forced me to get rid of them even though i was crying about it. With the cat, my mom stole 3k of my backup money from the government then kicked me out of her house when i got mad at her for it(cause it was on my birthday that she took it out and never told me about it). I went back to get my cat and my things and my cat freaked out when I tried to put her into a carrier and scratched me up badly before taking off running. I tried to get her a couple more times and she hid under my moms house and wouldnt come out. She's been living with my mom since then. I got my puppy because i was lonely and i love animals, shes spoiled and fixed. In my apartments we can only have either 1 dog or 1 cat, cats must be declawed and fixed before bringing them in, which was what i had planned to do to my cat even though i hate the idea of declawing, any time i had to get rid of an animal it was because of my mother when i lived with her cause it was her house her rules type of thing....little side note into my mothers past evils....if i had a dog and she didnt want it around anymore they "dissapeared" when i was a kid, i thank every day that she actually likes my cat or she too would "run away from home" so even if i protested against her, I'd have to worry about going anywhere...like to my grandmas....and return home to hear "oh they ran away" or "i'm sorry they died"< this one would probably been used for my rats had i not let her talk me into getting rid of them...i didnt want them to be snake food.. I still get the feeling my mothers pitbull puppy(which she had put down after it killed another of her dogs) killed my kitten Bella who "ran away" or she ran her over by accident. I hate my mother and havent spoken to her in 3 years this august, only reason i know she has my cat is my step father and little brother telling me on facebook. my rant is done crying  

Fearmyboxers

Beloved Lunatic

10,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200

Vickicat
Crew

Shy Poster

13,115 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:19 pm
Fearmyboxers
Vickicat
Fearmyboxers

User Image

With the rats my mother forced me to get rid of them even though i was crying about it. With the cat, my mom stole 3k of my backup money from the government then kicked me out of her house when i got mad at her for it(cause it was on my birthday that she took it out and never told me about it). I went back to get my cat and my things and my cat freaked out when I tried to put her into a carrier and scratched me up badly before taking off running. I tried to get her a couple more times and she hid under my moms house and wouldnt come out. She's been living with my mom since then. I got my puppy because i was lonely and i love animals, shes spoiled and fixed. In my apartments we can only have either 1 dog or 1 cat, cats must be declawed and fixed before bringing them in, which was what i had planned to do to my cat even though i hate the idea of declawing, any time i had to get rid of an animal it was because of my mother when i lived with her cause it was her house her rules type of thing....little side note into my mothers past evils....if i had a dog and she didnt want it around anymore they "dissapeared" when i was a kid, i thank every day that she actually likes my cat or she too would "run away from home" so even if i protested against her, I'd have to worry about going anywhere...like to my grandmas....and return home to hear "oh they ran away" or "i'm sorry they died"< this one would probably been used for my rats had i not let her talk me into getting rid of them...i didnt want them to be snake food.. I still get the feeling my mothers pitbull puppy(which she had put down after it killed another of her dogs) killed my kitten Bella who "ran away" or she ran her over by accident. I hate my mother and havent spoken to her in 3 years this august, only reason i know she has my cat is my step father and little brother telling me on facebook. my rant is done crying

I'm so sorry. sad It sounds like your mother is very irresponsible. But I'm glad to hear you aren't. I just hear so many stories of people getting bored of pets or simply not thinking ahead when getting pets. I'm glad you are away from your mom now and I hope it works out with your dog. I hate declawing cats too, that is a horrible rule. I volunteer with a cat rescue and we actually forbid the declawing of any cat we adopt out.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 11:05 pm
I want to get a pet froggy.

A blue dumpy tree frog.

They look soooo cute!! 4laugh  

purplekitty

Tipsy Tipper

7,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Gaians of Florida

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2