Reply Main Guild Forum
How to get nookie from your Spouse...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rena-kit

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:13 am
Dealing with the Toddler-driven Foreplayus Interrupus Syndrome.

1. Make out whenever Tot is in another room. She'll come after you soon and interrupt. Tot believes there should be at least 1' between you at all times. These stolen moments count as foreplay. Face it, your love life won't be normal for at least 17 more years.

2. Watch T.V. Turn the channel to something everyone but you finds incredibly boring.

3.After a few hours send spouse to bed alone. Stay with Tot, still watching boring T.V. until Tot lapses into 'Sleeping is more interesting than this' coma.

4.Wait another hour. Let her get deeply asleep and make sure she's comfy on the couch. Too cold or too hot and she might wake up. Sneak silently away.

5. Join your (now sleeping) spouse and remind them of how you created the cause of all the sneaky and elaborate planning and preparation required for a night of fun.

But be quiet, or you might wake the Toddler... ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:02 am
i see. lol. im still on the no nookie for 2 more weeks.  

lady_yaki
Captain

Rena-kit

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:51 pm
When you get cleared for Nookie again take my advice: Wear your Bra! Or arrange to get your nookie in the shower. Breast milk is sticky. xp  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:12 am
Rena-kit
When you get cleared for Nookie again take my advice: Wear your Bra! Or arrange to get your nookie in the shower. Breast milk is sticky. xp

Haha! Yeah, it is.  

SoulSeer

Enduring Prophet

14,450 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Hellraiser 500
Main Guild Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers