Welcome to Gaia! ::

Taline Manor Vampire Coven

Back to Guilds

Once a roleplay, now a guild that offers so much more... Enter if you dare! 

Tags: vampire, coven, roleplay, manor, vamp 

Reply Roleplay
Character Introductions Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pppinkyyy
Crew

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:40 pm
Put your character profiles here, so we can know about them, and don't forget to introduce your real self in the main forum whee

Gaia Name: vickilyn
Name: Victorialyn or Vickilyn
Race: Vampire
Bio: I am the leader of the Coven, I inhereted Taline Manor from the previous owner so now I carry all the responsibility. I am married to Jaik, we had known eachother 100 years earlier, but he found me again. I thought he was dead, but now that we're together again we picked up right where we left off. We got married here in the house, and he's always in and out keeping threats away from here, while I'm home defending from any threats that do show up.
Appearance:User Image
Weapons Specialty: My Sword given to me 100 years ago by Jaik User Image
and my gun a .44 magnum User Image
Special Abilities: I can fly, and sustain my life through blood like any other vampire
Any Other Info: I make my own ammo filled with silver, or holy water depending on who I'm fighting  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:32 pm
Gaia Name:: X_XLoned-ErectionX_X
Name:: Adryonnah Aundreah Askiemat
Race:: Lycan
Bio:: In the beginning Adry was human. Her father would always abuse her. One day whe she was 10 years old she ran out into the woods and wandered for the night. Thats when she was bitten. Adry didnt know how to deal with it and actually didnt even know what had happened until one full moon. Adry was frightened at what had happened but quickly realized she could not live in the human world with her 'disorder' she then moved into the Coven. She keeps to herself and was never big with making friends. She has very few friends here in the Coven and no guy friends... Yet. Adry hopes that she can get a boyfriend for once in her life and keep him. She does have her eyes set on one or two guys in the house but has always been so shy when they talk to her that she either made up some excuse to leave or she just silently walked away without saying a word. The few guys that she has her eyes on are Krauly Tepes, Dorian, Riley Blaez, and Kave LaCroix

Appearance::
User Image
Lycan Appearance::
User Image
Weapons Specialty::
User Image
User Image
Special Abilities:: Can see through solid objects and read minds. She also has the ability to accumulate 100 times more information than the human mind also at the speed of light. She could read the dictionary in 2 minutes. She can move around silently which helps in ambush and she can jump higher than anybody she knows so far.

Any Other Info:: She created her Katana  

X_XLoned-ErectionX_X

Fang-dono

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:54 pm
Gaia Name: NumberXI_GracefulAssassin
Name: Watanari Ikuto
Race: Wolf Demon/Vampire
Bio: Born a wolf demon, his clan was a very recognized demon clan. His clan, the Winged Wolves, was feared throughout the demon realm. One day, his clan accidentally left him in the human realm after a very bloody hunt. He encountered the vampire during his stay in the human realm. He was bitten after his battle with the vampire, the vampire injecting him with the blood of a vampire and replacing it with his wolf demon blood. Soon after, his cravings for blood became dangerous. He killed almost any human in sight for the blood. But then he found a lab that experiments with vampires. He then found a serum that would control his blood cravings down to an acceptable level. After he realized his clan had forgotten about him, he sought refuge with other vampires. He came across the Coven when he smelt the stench of decaying bodies near the mansion. Licking his fangs, he joined the Coven.
Personality: Very serious about what he does and how he hunts. Still searching for the right female for him, has so far found none.
Appearance:
User Image

Wolf form:
User Image

Weapon specialization:
User Image
Katana

User Image
Tactical Desert Eagle

Abilities:
Pyrokinesis, Telekinesis, Prowling silently, Flying silently, High jumping, Most intelligent person he knows (spends time at the library reading many books)

Any other info:
Katana given to him as a sign of coming of age in his clan.
Desert eagle found in the human realm.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:32 pm
I use a lot of character for my rp's so I'll be adding to this a lot lol.

Gaia Name: The Spawn of Cookies
Name: Adelaide
Bio: She is a very secretive vampire though she is also very skilled in her powers. She has told no one of her past but with her powers it is obvious that she old with all that she can do with. She however only looks to be around 20 years old.
Appearance:
User Image
Weapons Specialty: Her sword (in the pic)
Special Abilities: Elemental Powers
Any Other Info: She is one of the best known hunters.  

The Spawn of Cookies

Drake_Roark

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:57 pm
Gaia Name: Drake_Roark
Name: Kave LaCroix
Race: Vampiric (Ventrue)
Bio: He Was born into a wealthy family and he was embraced by a noble vampire family. He left his Haven in search of something new, He is very open minded, but very soft spoken.
Appearance: Always formal. A jacket a shirt a tie gloves slacks and black Italian leathered boots. He always dresses in black with accents of red.
User Image
Weapons Specialty: Longswords.
Special Abilities: He is a practicer of a thaumatology(blood magic)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:07 am
Gaia Name: AzmonSierra
Name: Terra Blade
Race: Damphire
Bio: Terra was raised from an infaint by Alianna Blade, a vampire who stole her away in the night. Alianna raised her as her own but was betrayed by Terra when she was eighteen and discovered what Ali had done. Terra has been wondering ever since, now she has found herself in a strange woods with what seemed no way out.
Appearance:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Weapons Specialty: None, Alianna never trained her with a weapon. But she has become very skilled with using what ever is handy.
Special Abilities: As a Damphire she has the abilty to heal wounds by licking then, her own wounds heal when she take part of human blood, and she walks in the day as a human.
Any Other Info: She is niether human nor vampire and yet has some concetion to both.  

AzmonSierra

Greedy Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500

Im the Anti -hero

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:32 am
Name: Ryuuzaki Hideki
Gaia name: Im the Anti -hero
Bio: Ryuuzaki was raised in the older ways of vampires....with rituals before divulging into his feasts. He is often quiet and hardly talks unless he trusts you.
Weapons: A white rose, and a white Desert Eagle
Any other info: He is a pureblood.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:45 am
User Image
Gaia Name: Teramoto
Name: Lakar (LUH kar)
Race: Dragon
Bio: Abandoned just after hatching, he is the only survivor of his nest, of three other dragons. He finally found himself here.
Weapons Specialty: Himself. Claws, fire breath (Had since birth- er, hatching), teeth, anything on him.
Special Abilities: Flight, and 'the cute face'
Any Other Info: Uhm, his blood is like poison to Vampires. : P  

Teramoto

ll R e n ll

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:17 pm
Gaia Name: ll M a r c ll

Name: Vincent Rensad Dracula, Ren is preferred

Bio: Ren was born in castle Dracula, a life of luxury and pleasure awaiting him in his future.

Dracula was very proud to have a son, though his son grew up not desiring any of his father's legacy. He rejected his duties as prince and basically hated his life and all who were in it. It wasn't that he hated being a prince, it was that he hated his father and the legacy he made. Ever since he was young, Ren knew that his father was not the most kind vampire on earth. He was a ruthless killer and he forcefully made Ren's mother, Samira, become his own. He raped her, turning her into a vampiress during their passion, and made her pregnant in order to birth Ren.

Because of this, Ren was always with his mother. He was very close to her and only remained at the castle to protect her from his father and others. The only princely studies and duties he did accept were training and spells, so he could successfully protect his mother and anyone else he came to care for.

Ren grew into a very strong young man, knowing many spells and becoming strong enough to kill 100 vampires in just a few minutes. Dracula looked forward to him taking the throne and ruling over the vampires, even if he had to force him to.

Ren always went to feed with his mother, being a bit protective of her an all. However, Samira told him to stay home, one night, telling him he was too old to go feed with her now. Being a young man appearing to be 20 in human years, he knew how to feed on his own and didn't need her. She assured him that she could take care of herself. He agreed with her and knew she was strong enough to fend off villagers. Maybe not other vampires, but mortals, she could.

However, in the middle of that very night, Dracula burst into his room, throwing Ren at the wall across from the entrance. He began swearing and cursing at Ren, telling him that Samira was dead and that he was the cause. Ren was shocked. His mother was dead!? How? Who killed her? He felt terrible for not having been with her now and for not having known of this sooner. Dracula said that it was Ren's fault because he did not go with her to feed and that the villagers killed her by staking her to death.

Ren tried to explain that Samira had told him to stay, but his father didn't listen. Dracula stabbed Ren through the stomach, grabbing his spine, carrying him into an abandoned room with a huge metal cross hanging on the wall. He tore down the cross, still holding Ren, and then threw his son onto it, staking him to it and then leaving him there, for dead. He opened every window for the sun to hit him when dawn came. Before Dracula left, he told Ren that he was disowning him until he was to wed and become the prince of vampires. If he could prove his strength and will, he would let him be his son again.

But Ren did not desire this. He only wanted to kill his father now. He knew his secret. He knew who really killed his mother. But why would Dracula kill his own wife. Ren was lucky to have two loyal friends in Dracula's castle. For they saved him, carefully removing him from the cross and secretly helping him recover in a servants room. He left a few weeks later, finding an abandoned castle in Romania, where he gladly, and forcefully, moved in. He gathered loyal servants and followers and began plotting his revenge with them beside him.

Appearance:
Normal Form
Evil Form

Weapons Specialty: Ren could use any weapon as long as it is either a sword or magic spell.

Special Abilities: Flight, controls darkness, move objects with magic, super strength, basic vampire abilities, and seduction.

Any Other Info: Weaknesses is sunlight, crosses, and blood.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:01 pm
Name: Xenobu
Race: Demon of Darkness.
Bio: Xenobu is a powerful demon who usually cannot take his own form, he usually was just the evil spirit residing in the body of a young half Dragoon boy, named Zetos Inslayth. For the first 500 years of his life, he did nothing but train up his body. He really doesnt look like he has much muscle at all, so his strength doesn't show. He's Bisexual, but he prefers women. He sometimes smokes, since his lungs are immune to cancer. He also drinks, he is also immune to the affect of alchol that cause people to become "drunk". He flirts often.
Weapons Specialty: Enormously over-sized two-handed swords.
Special Abilities: He has Super-human Strength and near super-human speed.
Any Other Info: He has shades like my avatars that he wears often.  

Xenobu Kurohebi

Crimsonhellite

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:22 am
Gaia Name: Crimsonhellite
Name: Kristopher
Race: Changeling
Bio: Not much is known about me. Im very secretive and you never know if Im around unless I LET you know. Im always changing form, hence my secretive ways.
Appearance: Demonic, Angelic, Humanesque....Im always changing
Weapons Specialty: Kriss Swords and Shotguns
Special Abilities: Changing form of course, although i can also digest things "normal" folk couldnt. High Jumping, and SOME psychic ability
Any Other Info: the only other way youll know its me other than if I tell you is my taste for Heavy Metal as opposed to more traditional tastes of others.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:27 pm
Gaia Name:XxVampireWulfysEnvyxX
Name:Kitara Waters
Race:Vampire Wolf Demon
Bio: Kitara once lived in a village that was full of vampire wolves just like her. One day everyone in her village was called to fight in a war against the horrid gremlins. Kitara waited days and days waiting for her family and friends to come back but they never did. Now abandoned she wandered the lands not being invited to live any placed so stumbled upon. She then found an manor full of vampires, humans, and etc. where she now lives.

Appearances: Vampire Wolf (Kitara Waters ):User Image

Wolf (Naphira ):User Image

Human/ Vampire (Angel Peters ):User Image

Weapons Specialty: Three small daggersUser Image
Special Abilities: She can take the form of a human, vampire, or wulf. She also has healing abilities so therefor she cannot die easily, she can fly, and can sometimes control wolves.
Kitara likes to keep to herself a lot unless she's invited into the conversation. She mainly resides on the rooftops of the manor, loves parties, and has a lovely fragile heart.

Nero Her faithful companion: User Image  

XxVampireWulfysEnvyxX

Dart DeathClaw
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:05 am
-Gaia Name: Dart DeathClaw
-Call Sign: D-13, Dart DeathClaw
-Race: Genetically altered human
-Height: 6'7"
-Weight: 200 lbs.
-Appearance: Blood red eyes, dark brown that goes halfway down his forehead, black eyebrows and facial hair, very muscular but not completely ripped, never takes his sunglasses off even at night, tall and towering his physique is hidden by his fatigues.

-Bio: Once a test subject to become a super soldier until one day after chemical and radiation testing his neural brain waves mutated so much that the neural suppressors didn’t ID him as a test subject and it felt as if he awoke from a deep sleep while sprinting. Back in his holding cell he saw the spirits of the dead subjects. One was a demon from a before time ancient demon clan called the DeathClaw clan. They could only be reincarnated from a living host, but since the clan made many enemies all but this one demon was hunted down and killed the only true way by killing the host before reincarnation was complete. Being lost in the spirit realm for so long and anxious to go back to its own realm it selected the strongest test subject without physical mutations like the others. D-13's willpower and psychosis degenerated the demon spirit until it was instantly absorbed into D-13’s spirit. It gave D-13 the power to absorb a weakly anchored spirit. He is highly intelligent, extremely resourceful, calculating everything, mentally unstable but only in the way he thinks.

-Pic: N/A
-Weapon Specialty: anything from a small key to a F-22 Raptor. Carries a MK-14, combat knuckle knife, and small sharp objects hidden about his person.
-Special abilities: Weapon, explosive, Martial Arts mastery, increased resistance to injury, increased reflexes, absorption of souls.
-Additional info: Cold and calculating, not one of many words unless it involves destruction or science.The psychosis makes it impossible to control or read Dart’s mind. The backlash from trying to has no permanent damage but there is some pain to stop them from attempting again. When angered the demon soul sends Dart into a blood rage where he steals souls after killing something with a soul, and feeds on it and takes their power. Dart has killed many but not enough in the blood rage to increase his strength to make him any stronger than he is naturally.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:52 am
Gaia Name: tyatay360
Name: Raya Cartel
Race: Human
Bio: Raya came to the coven by accident, she wass walking inthe forest and just walked in. Before she came to he house she was a body gaurd and now she is a securtity gaurd for the coven, she also goes and hunts food for the vampires parties.
Appearance: User Image
Weapons Specialty: her two handguns User Image
and her dagger User Image
Special Abilities: Nothing, shes human
Any Other Info: She despritly wants to be a vampire.  

eastvan_coffeebean

Captain Jeff Seasonal

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:58 am
Gaia Name: Captain Jeff Seasonal
Name: Morgan Ludina
Race: Angel
Bio: Morgan was an angel made by God soon after the creation of heaven. He fought in the war between heaven and hell for many years. Finally, he grew tired of the war and escaped. He can never go back to heaven or go to hell, so he is stuck on Earth. He lives with mortals, going from city to city trying to find where he belongs. He discovered he was gay soon after coming to Earth, but he's never been in a relationship.
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Weapon Specialty: Grenades, handgun, and axe
Special Abilities: Flight (duh), healing, telepathy
Other Info: Quiet, calm, gentle, kind, doesn't stand up for himself enough, homosexual  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff