Welcome to Gaia! ::

Taline Manor Vampire Coven

Back to Guilds

Once a roleplay, now a guild that offers so much more... Enter if you dare! 

Tags: vampire, coven, roleplay, manor, vamp 

Reply Taline Manor Vampire Coven
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ForestWolfss
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:42 am
You try putting some life into it after 2 years razz not so easy then. lol  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:01 pm
Hi, I'm Sakura Shizunei (My real name is Ashley.) I'm 22 yrs old, still live my parents, my two idiot brothers and I live in a small town in the middle of nowhere called Waco(Wacko),Ky.  

Sakura Shizunei

Sparkly Prophet

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Signature Look 250

Knikels

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:48 am
Horray for 5 am Introductions! My name is Knikels or Nikki and I am a chronic insomniac. I have been roleplaying ever since well I was a tween and continue on into my early twenties. I recently graduated from Ringling College of Art and Design and live in the craptown that is known as Sarasota. I hate Florida and hate the sun biggrin I write, draw ( with a foccus on Pattern design/print making) Sculpt, photograph, and collect a numerous amount of things. The latest seems to be books and toys. My favorite Authors are Brent weeks, Ann bishop, Geroge RR martin and Sapkowski so I am a huge fantasy buff. I am also into World of warcraft as a Resto druid, yes I am a girl and I play warcraft and I'm not creepy. Most of the girls I have met playing that game are severe attention whores or just plan...*Shudder*. I can't really say I am fond of Ignorance nor am I fond of Intolerance or Elitism for that matter. I think Thats about it.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:57 am
Welcome!  

CORNFLICKER

Frost Abbot Mortimer rolled 01 100-sided dice: 44 Total: 44 (01-100)

Frost Abbot Mortimer

Distinct Codger

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:12 pm
Hi im the darkdog.Im a new vampire seeking guidance  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:21 am
Tora at your service. im not new here but its been a while since iv been on so i thought i'd reintroduce myself. greetings everybody  

the warrior tora

ForestWolfss
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:35 am
Welcome to the guild  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:17 am
saying the guild is impressive would be an understatement  

the warrior tora

Apocalyptic Dream

4,400 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Healer 50
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:22 am
♣ Call me Apoc. Any sort of yawn about me is irrelevent to the reason for which I have joined. I'm glad to meet you all and hope to see you in the role play! ♣

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:54 pm
Ello, Cutie here!

I am a twenty something, 5'3, with brown eyes and hair, curvy woman. I live in the po-dunk town of Weirton W.V. My husband got me into rpging a couple years ago due to the fact that his family has been playing since the beginning of the robotech era. Since then I have been trying to better my skills in both writing/verbal rpgs.

I am a artist(bad one on certain things, like people XD), a dancer(people say that I'm good, but eh), singer(I suck), temptress( husband says so), bookworm(everyone agrees), chocolate whore(chhooollaatteeee,*drools*), Dragon-lover(squeeee!), and anime fiend(I have pages and pages of ones that I wanna watch but never have the time to).

Most people don't seem to like me because I act and do things randomly. One second I could be reading online and the next I'm yelling at the screen(stupid characters...don't they know not to follow the bad guy!) I say what is on my mind, and never want to be normal( if I was my husband would probably kill me XP). I prefer the darker side of things(yes we DO have cookies...gooey the better!). If it was up to me our house would be decked out in a gothic/renaissance theme(evil lights, evils! *hisses*).

And I'm gonna stop there for now cause, I really need to try to sleep since I'm getting up at 4:30 am. NiNi!  

Miyako Tsukerukibi

O.G. Vampire

7,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

ForestWolfss
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:09 am
Welcome to the guild  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:18 am
Hello all, my name is Kelly, I am a 15 year old girl who lives in Arizona where its hot hot hot.. well now, cold cold cold.. but you get my point! I love to draw, write, read, play piano and do many other things.  

MadHatter230

6,100 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Informer 100

Hobbit Habit

Aged Lunatic

3,050 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:20 am
Hi I'm Shinichi but I usually be called blake or steven!
umm I usually roleplay but mostly I'm known by my cape...
It never gets off me... Im involved with Sarah Lahbs  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:34 am
Im Sarah Lahbs but im called sarah
Profiles Skeleton:

Gaia Name:Sarah Lahbs
Name:Sarah
Race:Vampire
Bio: She was an ordinary girl back in the Renaissance time when dracula was famous, when William Shakespeare is the best. But I... Was Bitten by dracula's son. Then afterwards I lived in dracula's mansion developing fear to humans for their intentions to me... I was bitten at the age of 16
Appearance:http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lltwg60Lj41qemm0ao1_500.jpg
http://i48.tinypic.com/rs64js.png
Weapons Specialty: Fist (Power Glove)
http://technabob.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/peregrine_game_glove.jpg
Special Abilities: Control of gravity in specific places, But when I use this power My blood drains up...

Any Other Info: Was a man hater but now romantically involved with an anonymous human...  

Eponine Berry Thenardier

Phantom

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
Taline Manor Vampire Coven

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers