Welcome to Gaia! ::

Taline Manor Vampire Coven

Back to Guilds

Once a roleplay, now a guild that offers so much more... Enter if you dare! 

Tags: vampire, coven, roleplay, manor, vamp 

Reply Taline Manor Vampire Coven
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Captain Jeff Seasonal

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:05 am
Hey. I'm Jeff. I live in Beverly Hills, CA, and I'm 19. I don't have a job, but I'm in a band. We... Haven't really PLAYED anything, but we have lyrics written. I have a cat that I love. I have a boyfriend named Tim. I think I'm pretty friendly and agreeable, and I really don't like arguing over the internet (it just isn't worth the time). I love anything fantasy, and I'm happy to be in this guild. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:25 am
Hi, im Jon as well as Irish Freak, Ireland and cabbie
i live in a town you've probably never heard of in california
called Temecula >.>
i enjoy long walks on the beach lol
boarding i say boarding cause i've done it all
skateboarding, snowboarding, surfing, skinboarding, wakeboarding,
dirtboarding yeah you get the picture.
im an open book like our captain so ask away with the questions
oh yeah im 18  

Ameroku

LadyValaryia

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:49 am
Hello all!
My name is Valerie. I'm obsessed with Scandinavian female-fronted metal. rofl
I also live in a town from California no one's ever heard of.
It's called Tracy - it's basically a mixture of suburbia and farmland.
Unless you reeeeeally like farms, it's rather dull.

I love vampires. If you haven't read the Hollows series by Kim Harrison, you should do it immediately. Her vampires are so complex and animal. It's a thrill to read. I <3 Ivy.

Lesse... I'm (in three months razz ) seventeen. Female. Single, but men need not apply. xd
I'm also a musician... my MySpace musician's account is almost up-and-running.

Oh, and by the way, I'm quite the noob. Guilds confused me. sweatdrop So if you can tell me about anything I'd appreciate it. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:20 pm
I am full moon psycho, alive seventeen years now. Just finished secondary school and I am beginning college in September or thereabouts i guess. Generally I don't have much to say, due to the fact I am a quiet thinker.

Aimsir

Shy Shapeshifter

kyunara

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:20 pm
hi,I'm kyunara, please call me kyu //_^. I am a vegetarian vampire,so i only drink animal blood. I'm 13 (almost 14) years old. I like writing and drawing. favorite color is black/red. I write stories for fun(hopefully as a career soon) which can be found in my journal here. Oh, and yes I am a Twilight series Fanboy //_^ oh wait, btw my character is a vampire from the reneseince Florence,so i still kinda act like a noble and i have some ancient stuff,like goblits jewelry,etc. //_^  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:41 pm
Moi! I'm Alex V. Just call me Alex, please? I live in New England and in the city. I am more of a town/ farmland girl. Odd, but I adore peace and quiet. I am fourteen going on fifteen (in twenty days). I don't limit or label myself. Nor do I label others. But I guess if I was labeled, I would be given 'goth','freak', or 'emo'. Why? I dunno. Probably the music I listen to. I like all types of music. I am a coward people will say. It's just the fact that I have a lot of phobias. Like afraid of: clowns, needles, public speaking, imperfect body part (whether real or imaginative), large groups of people, somehow I am just partially claustrophobic (those damn tube water rides . . .), and fear of being forgotten. Yes, screwed up, are I not? I like to draw, sing, and read. No real favourite colours, but I guess I would have to pick purple. I am happily taken--six months now-- and am not looking to leave my relationship any time soon.Or ever, if both of us can stand it.
So, yeah . . . end of story. :]  

alex vengeance

Invisible Sex Symbol

CORNFLICKER

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:47 pm
ಠ_ಠ

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:21 pm
Hello all you lovely children of the night! I'm Nympira (( Chelsea)). I really don't like talking about myself that much so i'll just give you the basics. I study the paranormal and the arts. for as long as i can remember i have had an obsession with the paranormal. anyway i hope that we can all be friends and thank you for allowing me to join your guild. smile  

TheSnowWhiteQueen16

7luvlysins22

Aged Browser

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:09 pm
Goodevening, Day and Morning to you all.

My name is 7luvlysins22 you may call me Luvly, Sins, 7 or any mix of my name. Or if you like you can come up with a nick name for me. ^^

Luvlys character I think I will post about in the RP since I am guessing thats where there will be a characters thread.

Now about my self.

Sex: Female
Statics: Very much taken.
Location: Under you bed eating your socks. :3 ( No I live in New England ^^)

The rest about me you can asked about, since I dislike talking about my self. I can tell you I am very friendly on most days, and I enjoy talking about pretty much anything, so long as no one becomes angry and take personal offense from it.

Oh and I love cookies and tea. I will happily give all members some if they like. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:56 am
hello all
Name: the legendary spark man a.k.a sparky xd
joined guild:june 6th 2008
Sex: no thanks.
relationship status: single

the legendary spark man

XxXLips Like MorphineXxX

7,850 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:56 pm
Hello.
My name is Lily.
I'm 15.
I like video games, rock ,anime ,writing and drawing.
Egg.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:27 pm
Helllllllo my lovelies!!

My name is Rhoda. Not really, of course, but that is what you may call me. It's actually my renaissance faire name. I'm a schitzophrenic peasant girl, and I chase a large imaginary hog around named Sampson.
I love to act. I'm always goofing off, but I know when to stop and be serious.
I have a deep love of animals. I'm a vegetarian and animal rights activist.
^ ^
I'm in too Dom/Sub relationships, oddly enough. I'm a sub. <.<;;;

HmmmI can't think of much anything else. Except that I'm a major Disney fan. Like, the classics. <3

Rhoda Clopton

Ashecroft

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:00 pm
Hello all,
where to start XD
I'm a 19 year old guy from the Netherlands, my name Is Thomas.
and I err....well....let's see..I've been on gaia for over a year now I guess...but I kinda started playing about 2 weeks back..

So that's about it....if you'd like to know more...just ask smile  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:27 pm
Hi peoplez!!! *waves* You can call me Wolfie i'm 14 years old and I live in California. I like listening to music, playing video games, reading, going on the computer, hanging with friends, and so on. I LOVE vampires!!! By the way here's my MySpace if i'm not on Gaia I may be on there. smile

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=366818393  

xXxX-Helena Way-XxXx

fyrefox1209

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:47 pm
heyy, im Kaylee. i love in michigan and yeaaz. haha.
i love RPing and ssshhhhhtttuuuffff llike that. if you want any more info... ask. DONT go to my profile, it is incorrect.

uhm... well
[RPC]
Name: Kyo Invitillia Vanguard
Race: Kyuubi-no-pyrokitsune/ tetra elemental vampire
Relationship status: saddly single
again anything else and you gotta ask =]  
Taline Manor Vampire Coven

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers