[PRP] News! (Mawi and Aapep) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:02 am
Mawi frowned slightly. "Not finding music would have been a sad fate for you! You are going to be come a good dancer when you get older!" Her frown turned into a smile and she shuffled her feet slightly.

Her mind drifted at the idea of taking her mothers spot. She would love to do that. She loved this pride. "Yeah, I'd love seeing the cubs too... I love when people find music, especially If I have a part in it I feel like I'm doing something to make the world better." Mawi Mai smiled stilling thinking about the smiles of future cubs faces, maybe even her own cubs faces.

The she blushed. Why did she do that? She pondered in her head of what to day. "Uh- Yeah!" She nodded. "You had some dirt on your face..."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:12 pm
And Aapep really could imagine Mawi in that position. She obviously adored the pride, loved playing the drum and was extremely passionate about music. She deserved to work her way up the rankings, that was certain.

"I want to teach others to dance when I'm older, too." He replied. Like her, he wanted to help cubs find their music, find their inspiration. He wanted to spread the joy of the songs of the world as far and wide as possible.

And then he laughed, embarrassed too, wiping a paw across his face in order to wipe away the dust that he thought covered him. "Sorry, I should probably take better care of my fur. A dancer has to have nice fur as well as nice steps." He nodded.

Then he grinned and pulled himself into a pounce position, ready to dive at her. "Oh, look, there's some dirt on you too." And he leapt at her, laughing merrily.

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:05 am
Mawi Mai smiled and nodded at him slightly. "Thats very good to hear Aapep, soon you will, I can promise that, I don't break promises." She gave him a wide grin then sat back on her haunches nodding at him.

She was still blushing slightly, not quiet sure of what to say about licking his forehead. She was caught off gaurd when he was pouncing on her. "Oooof!" She fell backwards giggling like mad.

"Hey! Not fair I wasn't ready!" She giggled. She was getting older but she still acted like a cub, still ever so ready to play.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:32 pm
"That was the idea." He giggled. "I'f I'd warned yah then you woulda blocked." He laughed. He'd played with his mother before but he hadn't had any siblings to rough-house with.

If Aapep could have changed anything, it would be to have a brother or sister to be close to. But he didn't and there was nothing he could do to change that. But, he could make friends and in the end, friends were what made a life whole.

"Oh, look!" He chirped merrily. "Now you've got dirt on you." And he leaned over to wash her neck from where she'd fallen backwards. "Now we're both scruffy!"

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:44 am
Mawi Mai giggled more, her and her sister played like this almost all of the time. She was used to the rough housing. She stumbled up still laughing and she grinned at him.

She shook her body trying to get some of the dust off but still had a nice amount on her and laughed when the younger lion started cleaning her. "Thank you. Thats a hard spot to reach." She smirked slightly. "Its good to be scruffy with friends then Alone!" She said laughing.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:50 am
"No problem!" He replied, sitting back and blinking up at her with his rusty-coloured eyes. "A little dirt wouldn't ruin your appearance anyway. Hey, you could probably throw yourself in a mud puddle and still come out looking nice."

He stopped, blinked and then glanced at her. "Rolling in a mud puddle does sound like fun. Hm, next time I'm wandering around I'll keep an eye out for one. I don't like water much but mud is different. Besides, it'd be so funny to see my mother's face. She'd freak!" He giggled.

"You should meet my mother sometime. She'd like you."

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:26 am
Mawi Mai blushed slightly with he told her that he would look good not matter what. She shuffled her feet deiciding to advoid it all.

Then she perked up with a very big grin. "I love the mud." She wiggled around slightly. "My mom really doesn't care, as long as we don't get mud every where." She shrugged, then she tossed her hair out of her eyes with a grin. "I'd love to meet you mom!" She grinned happily, it was a goofy grin indeed. "I hope she's as nice as you."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:18 am
He laughed. Mawi's mother sounded nice to, understanding and full of playfulness herself. He was curious to see if Mawi took after her parent in anyway, just as he was curious to see if he took after his own mother.

Maybe on the outside Aapep and his mother seemed quite different, but on the inside they were the same. They were both kindly, both prepared to do anything to see others happy.

"Maybe if she agrees to come, you can meet her. She's got the same pale brown as me, here." He touched his chest. "But the rest of her fur is a nice red colour." He nodded. "Not bright red, a more laidback kinda red."

Unlike with other cubs, Aapep knew nothing of his father and didn't rightly care. His mother was his world and he'd never even questioned about who had sired him. He probably never would.

"My mother knows a lot of stuff. She's been teaching me since I was born." She nodded. "But there was one thing she was wrong about. Prides being dangerous. Okay, I mean, maybe not all of them are nice and friendly, but this one sure is." He twitched his tail. "Do you want to know a secret?" He whispered, a little grin on his roguish face.

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:11 am
Mawi Mai smiled softly and nodded. "I look more like my father. I got to meet him once. I really just have the same markings as my mother but I get my red on them from my fathers side. My tan color is from my father I'm just alittle bit darker." She nodded and smiled at him.

She flipped her hair out of her eyes. "I really don't like my father, I don't know why, and I now have more siblings from my mother but.... I like Taka better then all of them." Her voice trailed then she perked up a bit.

"Oh! I'd love to meet your mother! Just tell me when." A large grin came across her face. "And then you should meet mine, maybe get your drum." She smiled softly.

Mawi smiled and leaned foreward giggling a bit as she did. "Yes!" She squealed softly. Still so much like a cub...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:42 am
"I dun think I'll ever meet my father." Aapep replied as an afterthought to her statement. "Mum never talks about him. She never really talks about anything in her life." He wondered briefly if that was normal and decided next time he had a good chat with his mother, he'd ask her a little about her life. He didn't know much about age, but he had a feeling his mother was quite old and well-lived. She probably had so much to share about her experiences so why didn't she?

"That only figures. Taka's your best friend. I'd feel weird if mum went and had more cubs too." Gosh, he really hoped she didn't! He liked having all of his mother's attention. "I'll have to tell her not to." He nodded, satisfied that his word would be enough to keep any pesky cubs away.

His heart skipped a beat. Drum. Oh a drum of his very own. "I'd like that. I'll bring her with me sometime."

And then he leaned forwards and lowered his voice. "Alright, but you ain't allowed to tell anyone. Since I don't have a brother or sister, I'm going to elect you as my best friend. Is that...okay?"

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:45 pm
Mawi Mai really wasn't sure what to say she decided to let the conversation stay where it was and let it go no one. "Yeah, she's really fun to hang out with. Mom's busy some times with the other cubs of the pride or meeting with out leader some times. But she's always home when she needs us to." She flicked her tail behind her as her ear's twitched then she smiled. "Good thanks." She gave a very wide smile.

She blushed a bit. "Thats fine with me Aapep, your second on my list." She grinned proudly and wandered over to him and closed her eyes and licked his cheek. "I really should go now." She turned her head and smiled at him. "I promised my sister I would hang out with her." She nodded and flicked her hair out of her eyes. "I'll see you around." She smiled waiting for him to respond before she left.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:15 am
He smiled.

Family was very important. It was clear that this was something they shared and understanding about. Because when everything else went wrong, there was still family. There would always be family.

And then Mawi was moving towards him and he too, closed his eyes, sensing what was coming. Wriggling happily, he opened his eyes again and looked at her cheerily. “Okay! Next time I come, you’ll have to introduce me to her!” He chirped merrily and took a step back. “See you later drum princess!” And with that he turned and trotted off, thinking innocently that it felt nicer to be groomed by Mawi. It was different, though he wasn’t sure how.

Either way, he was already planning his next visit. Already planning on how to tell his mother about the pride and his new friends.

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

[IC] Nchi'mahadhi Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas