Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should I go to China Camp...?
  HECKS YES!!!
  no, you should make your own desicion.
View Results

Shen Trey

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:56 am
yeah so my mom is trying to force me to go to Chinese Camp to learn chinese "better".

only problem is I really just dont want to go! its for a whole four weeks long. the longest I have ever been away from home was two weeks in Africa.

now I know its a awesome opportunity for once in a life time event... but I dont want to go!!!

I have my many specific reasons but... I dunno, I really would rather learn at home. though it is almost impossible with out having someone to practice with (so I am going to teach my younger brother chinese)

anyway... I am making a poll now to see how many people think I really should go.

I am just thankful my dad gives me the choice, if my mom had the choice shed just force me to go (omg fascist)  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 12:47 pm
Sure, many people in this guild would sure love to go on a similar trip, but hey, if you're gonna teach your little brothere there, then you'll learn a lot yourself too. It doesn't matter if it's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, if you don't wanna go, then don't. It's your life, man, it's your choice! cool Peace out!  

Nanoq

Shen Trey

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:01 pm
Navook
Sure, many people in this guild would sure love to go on a similar trip, but hey, if you're gonna teach your little brothere there, then you'll learn a lot yourself too. It doesn't matter if it's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, if you don't wanna go, then don't. It's your life, man, it's your choice! cool Peace out!
thanks... I really dont want to go because I am a total freak when it comes to large social situations.

I hated my first day at sunday school (gosh I hated it)

and when I was forced to go to Band during fifth grade (and because the only instrument I wanted to play was the flute) life was difficult...

so I guess im just a paranoid person afraid of the world lol

but thanks for your support for me to make my own decision. I really appreciate it.  
The Constructed Languages Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games