Welcome to Gaia! ::

Children of the Night

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild with discussions about games and other things! 

Tags: Legend of Zelda, Escaflowne, Castlevania, Inuyasha, Vampire Hunter D 

Reply Retired Threads
Nocturne in the Moonlight Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this ok ?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Annamayww16
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:45 pm
(YEAH!! XD)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:20 pm
{sooo}  

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

SomaCruz-darklord
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:53 am
Walking further into the decrepid hallway, with nothing but the stench of damp stone and earth to greet him, Soma continued his exploration of the familiar yet new territory at a cautious pace.

From his vantage point of the Castle's summit, Shaft eyed the emerging interloper with malicious intent.
The first of the intruders...that boy...Shaft smiled to himself as he watched the young man stumble about the castle as if he were blind. In truth it was because the Caste was old and hardly any light permeated its' walls. It looks as though he shall be the first to fall...
Gripping the ebony stone within his hands, Shaft began to call forth demonic energy.

"Ok...I give up, this place is huge and I have no clue where I'm going.." Soma sighed, raising his hands aloft in mock surrender before letting them fall to his side in a lacklustre manner. He twitched and stiffened as a strange sound echoed behind him.
What....was that?.... Soma pondered nervously to himself, bracing himself for trouble as he turned slowly to look back down the corridor.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:43 pm
Dreamis was familiar with the castle grounds but it has been so long that there were a few things that she forgot. She saw Soma in front of her and ran up to him. She covered his mouth and made him face her. "What do you think we should do?" she asked.  

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

SomaCruz-darklord
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:14 pm
Soma gestured that the first thing to do would be to remove her hand from his mouth, after she did this he replied.
"Well, my plan was to go and find this Shaft guy so that he can be defeated and we can get out of this place. It looks as though the cobwebs are the only things holding this place up!" Soma explained, tossing in some criticism of the current location. "Do you remember any of the layout for this place? that would make finding Shaft a lot easier."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:06 pm
She gave him a slight glare. She'd always loved this castle. She nodded at his question. She very well remembered the layout of the castle. She even knew where there was a map if the two got separated. She motioned for Soma to follow her.  

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Annamayww16
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:18 pm
Annamay woke up slowly. She sat up groggily with her hands on her head. "Uhh, what happened?" She looked around and noticed Dreamis was gone. She stood up fast but got dizzy and put her hand on the wall for support. "Dang it! She really needs to stop that." Annamay sighed. Should I stay or go anyway?  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 5:33 pm
{I totally forgot where we were so I'm gunna wig it}

She woke up from being knocked over the head with falling rock. She looked around her eyes grew wide. "This isn't the same place" she slowly stood up and continued to look around. Her eyes were then focused on an old guy in ceremonial robes. "Who the hell are you and what have you done to my museum?" she yelled.

Dreamis-Tepes

5,500 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
Retired Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items