Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

evanesce-nnce
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:33 pm
User Image

Yeah. I did this a long time ago in my little drawing book but I kind of gave the book away to my friend as a leaving pressie. Well, to keep a long story short, I gave it to her because I was leaving Australia for good that day, and she also lost her friend's dog (she was taking care of her friend's dog) on that day. She was like REALLY upset and I thought that I should give the book to her, just to remember me, you know?

Yeah. I'm still working on another book. I hope to finish it by the end of the year, and then maybe I could scan it and put it up here to let you guys see ^^

Happy gaia-ing heart

With love,
evanesce-nnce 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:17 pm
Wow, thats pretty spectacular. How long did that take? eek

-blurple-bliss-

evanesce-nnce
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:35 am
-blurple-bliss-
Wow, thats pretty spectacular. How long did that take? eek

Say...a week or two? eek
I can't really remember sweatdrop I only drew for like a couple of hours each night when I was in Australia, but now I don't draw as much
gonk

###

User Image

Hehehe. I did this in school during art (we were supposed to be doing posters on our little shop called Health Paradise) and I thought I could put this up since I'm like so proud of it sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:34 pm
Powerful. It looks like you would do well in a graphic's communications class if you're not in one already. I like your style, its very unique in a comforting way.  

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

evanesce-nnce
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 8:35 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Some work I've done recently X333  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 7:54 pm
Pretty o.o I love the last one. Looks like a bunch of feathers. ^^  

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

evanesce-nnce
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 11:25 pm
I am getting really disgusted at my scanner. It doesn't scan my drawings properly crying

Hope you guys enjoy looking through my drawings sweatdrop

User Image

User Image

User Image

These are the drawings from the new book I've started biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 1:08 am
In school, our teachers decided to make us all paint our desks because our desks have been so vandalized by the people who used our desks in the past. SO! I decided to take a picture of my desk. It's not really finished but we won't get another chance to paint it so I decided to just let it be the way it is.
Hope you guys like it!

User Image

User Image

User Image  

evanesce-nnce
Crew

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 11:52 am
Wow o.o Awesome! I wish my teachers had been cool enough to let us paint our desks. Then again I never got a vandelized desk so I guess there would be no point to painting it. ^^ Very pretty.  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:30 pm
omgd. WOW. you have some Amazing drawings/Patterns. You've put much time with detail. ^^  

Antarcticunt

Professional Player

fading_clover

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:14 pm
kawii nce job  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:56 am
Thanks all for your comments whee

I haven't been scanning a lot of things lately because I wanted to draw a lot more and then scan a big bunch, but I had to scan something anyway, so I decided to put up the things that I've already finished. I'm still working on three more pages but those will come up on a later date.

User Image

User Image

And that's all for now biggrin  

evanesce-nnce
Crew

evanesce-nnce
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:23 pm
Hi guild (:
Here's some photoshop images I made in school out of pure boredom, and I just found a way to view them in my computer because I don't have Adobe Photoshop (sighs). Yeah, anyway, they're pretty old, but I hope you like them ^^

User Image

User Image

Please give your comments on them, okay? biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:57 am
Yeah, I haven't been posting very much lately, so here's some updates. There's a lot of work in my book but it's just that I reckon I could improve on them somemore and that's why I didn't put them up >.<"

Anyway, here's an update on me. I got accepted into my country's School of the Arts (SOTA), and I'm starting school there tomorrow! I'm really excited 'cause only like 6 people (including me) out of like hundreds who auditioned this year only made it through. So I'm really thankful that I got accepted. And yeah. I hope you guys like the work I've been doing ^^

User Image

User Image

User Image

Gahhh I hate my scanner.  

evanesce-nnce
Crew

The Gallery (For artwork)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers