Reply The T.A.R.D.I.S.
sarah jane adventures

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

asian_bookworm543

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:00 pm
i just found out there's going to be a spin off of doctor who called the sarah jane adventures. i can't wait to see it. plus doctor who season 4 is coming soon!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:17 pm
Sarah Jane Adventure's already happen in the Uk it just stared playing in the US last friday on the Sci-Fi channel. Horray for Sonic Lipstick!  

Lennie the Fish

5,350 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

DoctorrJohnSmith

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:46 am
Personally, I didn't care much for SJA. Granted, it brought back one of the greatest companions ever, but there's no K-9 for the most part, the writing is juvenile at best (Granted, the show is aimed at young children, but still, if you have Doctor Who and Torchwood writers, I expect better stories), and the kids couldn't act their way out of a paper bag.

That's just my opinion. Some people will hate it, some people will agree, and some won't care. Such is the way of life.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:31 am
sja is good but i still like DW more  

Atrummilits

MaryAnneStrangeAngel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:50 pm
DoctorrJohnSmith
Personally, I didn't care much for SJA. Granted, it brought back one of the greatest companions ever, but there's no K-9 for the most part, the writing is juvenile at best (Granted, the show is aimed at young children, but still, if you have Doctor Who and Torchwood writers, I expect better stories), and the kids couldn't act their way out of a paper bag.

That's just my opinion. Some people will hate it, some people will agree, and some won't care. Such is the way of life.

Agreed. Completely.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:53 pm
sjs is a good show for a spin off on doctor who but dw is clearly better  

karalana

Lennie the Fish

5,350 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:27 pm
To be honest, I prefer SJA over DW right now. It's got the old fashioned Doctor Who feel to it for me. DW just has too much drama for me to even get near it.

Also, I'm having geeky thoughts about Tom Baker making an appearance in SJA. Even if you don't like it that would still be awesome, don't you think?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:10 pm
The storyline for SJA is okay, DW one is much better. But I do love the fact that it has one of my favorite companions as the main character.  

Pikachu150

The T.A.R.D.I.S.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff