Submit

Lp dreams are...
  freaky.
  sweet.
  the best things...EVER.
View Results

ABUSER x BONES

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:43 pm
Well, I had this uber weird dream last night...

I was in my school's library and all of my afternoon teachers were there. They told us all to read books out loud without stopping for anything in groups. I was in a group with one of my best friends. Then my book caught on fire. question Once I got to stop burning, the teacher yelled at me for not reading.
So I went home later and all of the guys from LP were there! I was all like eek heart . Then I was following Brad around everywhere. It makes me feel like a stalker now... lol

That was my LP dream. Have you guys had any that you'd like to share?

Sorry, guild leaders, if I am making posts too frequently. Tell me to stop if you have any problems with it. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:14 pm
I've had a few dreams about LP. xd
I met them all in my dreams, but I don't remember much else.  

Twizted Child Eve

Original Grunny

26,065 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Generous 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

diligo in astrum

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:49 pm
I have only had one LP dream but it wasnt like at a concert it was like watching a slideshow with their music in the background...it was cool though  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:14 am
The most coolest LP dream I had was when I went to some museum with my cousins.
I was lost and entered a room, and LP was performing.
It was cool 'cause the room was dark with blue lights moving around.
It was like a private place for them to perform.
It was...awesome!
Then Chester was singing, and he choose me to sing with him on stage!
=]

sonic C Y A N i D E
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Voter 100
  • Autobiographer 200

kieshiada
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 9:11 pm
Yeah, I had one about them playing a concert in my school auditorium.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 5:22 pm
The one time i had an LP dream is where they read my poetry and decided to make songs out of them, I hated it when I woke up LOL,

BTW: people tell me my poetry is very similar to LP's style  

anima77

youngdemon

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 6:03 pm
I had a dream that I went to one of their concerts after writing them a letter of some sort I cant remember what it said but after the concert I had coffee with chester, and then mike showed up randomly then I woke up >_< damn!  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 5:31 pm
yeaa after i went to their last concert, that night i dreamt that i just jumped on the stage and started jumpin around, then afterwards i got to hang with them!! freakin shweeeet  

gamergrl27

ABUSER x BONES

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 6:19 pm
I hate waking up from them. xp  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:21 pm
[One of my LP dreams was when Lp performed in my state...which never happened in real life *but i wish they did*...so far that I've heard of. crying ]  

RenaissanceAngel

1,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

Mewmewmew x3

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:29 am
LP dream.....
Okay...
I began playing some Linkin Park on my IPod to get revved up for this big attack in a war. All of a sudden the enemy came to the front line, right where I was! I felt something wierd going on and next thing I know, I'm flying in the air blasting shots of energy at the enemy at an unreal pace! The enemy happens to be a lot of demons, and then the battle gets real interesting. I can't really describe what happened, it's one of those you just had to be there things. Linkin Park appeared in the middle of this war busting out with Numb, Faint, Breaking the Habit, Points of Authority, Nobody's Listening, One Step Closer, Bleed It Out, and Given Up during the battle. Then I take a quick ride with them and wind up on stage with the crew and they were callin me a hero. They went through almost every single song they've ever written, even a few they haven't done yet (I'm not gonna spoil what they sang.), and they actually finished with Leave Out All the Rest, a great ending for my day. Thing was I woke up with Linkin Park blasting out on the Radio.  
Linkin Park Forever

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games