Welcome to Gaia! ::

Children of the Night

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild with discussions about games and other things! 

Tags: Legend of Zelda, Escaflowne, Castlevania, Inuyasha, Vampire Hunter D 

Reply Retired Threads
Forums/Topics {Updated 5-29-08}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Annamayww16
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:59 pm
Dracula's-Mistress and I have talked over this and decided I should make an announcement about it. We have noticed that in a lot of the forums it has only been a few people posting, mostly just two people tops. As you could guess...this gets very boring after awhile because it is hard to keep a forum going when only two people are active in it.

We would appreciate it if you could try to be active in as many forums as you can so that all the forums don't die out from lack of ideas and such. We understand that it is hard to think about how to come into a forum and what to actually put at times but we would like it if you made an effort. An effort is all we ask for. We want this Guild to thrive and it can't thrive without active members who enjoy the Guild. We want you to like coming here and posting and for you to have fun.

So if you would please look at the other topics and try to become of apart of them we would really appreciate it. Thank you.

This is from Draculas-Mistress.
This is getting really annoying. I know that some of you are busy and I understand that and you've told me why so you're excused for the time being. But those who have told me nothing and just don't want to post. I'm going to institute another mass guild banning soon. I'll send out warnings.
Also some of the sub-forums have not been posted in. That really ticks me off. No one has even touched the Vampire Hunter D forum or even asked me about it. Annamay and I are basically talking to ourselves in the Escaflowne forum. I love Annamay and all but just the two of us is getting really boring. So please...branch out.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:03 pm
Couldn't have worded it better myself. 3nodding  

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Lain_Angle

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 7:06 pm
I don't know much about Vampire Hunter D other than he's a Vampire and in love w/some girl......My friend was gana show me the movie but it had to go to the library. sad crying Sorry I can't help.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:25 am
Lain_Angle
I don't know much about Vampire Hunter D other than he's a Vampire and in love w/some girl......My friend was gana show me the movie but it had to go to the library. sad crying Sorry I can't help.

It's alright...  

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Retired Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers