Welcome to Gaia! ::

Children of the Night

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild with discussions about games and other things! 

Tags: Legend of Zelda, Escaflowne, Castlevania, Inuyasha, Vampire Hunter D 

Reply Retired Threads
Angels vs. Demons Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angles vs. Demons
  Angles
  Demons
View Results

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:04 pm
My parents don't attempt to bond with me...they just want me to clean and stuff. stare  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:54 pm
It really does. He was over today, we were "practicing" martial arts stuuf for a routine at a youth group we go 2. Yeah I call videogames practice... lol  

Xetsway

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:36 pm
I need to conspire with some of the crew about how this story will go about...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:29 am
Whoa! Calm down there, buddy. Everyone gets a say in how a story is planned, so no worries! biggrin  

SomaCruz-darklord
Crew

Xetsway

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:32 am
Sorry... It just seems like a lot of people in here are out to get me. I know what you're saying too, "It's the internet, we're all friends here right?" And I would love to agree with that statement but it just seems like a certain few people wish to be rid of me  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:46 pm
Xetsway
Whatta you mean? If you're going to plan out MY story, you're including ME in the planning.

Alright for one...this is not YOUR story. It's MINE. I've been planning this thing for a long time and you're not just going to waltz in here and take over. You need to stop thinking that this revolves around you. Really the only people that are supposed to make a new topic are the crew and you're not apart of the crew. stare  

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Wavemistress

5,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:51 pm
easy.

i think xetsway meant his character's part in the story. xetsway, dm does not ever compromise other people's characters. she'll sketch out what the basic starting-point is for the rp, then everyone can help to tweak and add details.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:16 pm
If you post in the wrong forum...delete it before someone has a chance to post and if you can't do that apologize. And you should get the facts straight before you start saying things. I had a pretty good reason for banning her. And I JUST now checked my mail. I don't want to be rude while my friend is here so I don't check my inbox as often. stare And I don't know what you're talking about...me being almighty and such...you're the one trying to steal the spot light and acting all big thinking your so bad a**. Trying to be the hero in all of the stories and can somehow defeat everyone and be a know it all. And if you don't like it here...then quit...it won't hurt my feelings.  

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Xetsway

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:11 am
That's the thing... I love it here, and I'm sorry for trying to steal any spotlight but it's just sorta my characters way of trying to get noticed by a certain headmistress/admiral in the largest vampire army. I know that things may happen in your life that can't be fixed, I have that too. I may not even have a computer soon, unless I am living at Skar's house  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:22 am
Hey I've got things going on as well. I had to bury my brother not too long ago. I'm getting a bunch of weird phone calls. But that's just how my character is. It's hard to earn her respect. That's just the way it is. I even put it in her description.  

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Dreamis-Tepes

5,500 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:19 am
If you need help with the story line I'm always available. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 4:30 pm
Well it looks like this as going to be something.  

Walter Bernhard

Retired Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces