Taabu had made it to the area near is family and only hoped that one of them would see him. In his unconsious state, he felt somethign odd happen. He had never felt this way before. True he had had a sence about things, but never anythign like what was happening. He was floating, speechless and unable to move. He wasn't even sure if he could breath. His whole body was observing a scene before him.

He recognized the sand. It was near the Tuait'Tekem Oasises. He also saw a larger version of himself, and a female with him. From where he was, he could not tell if she was Cheetah, or Lioness, but to Taab, she was lovely. He watched himself approach the female. She seemed to be crying.

"What's wrong ---?" He heard himself ask as he saw his older, scarred self nuzzle the sobbing female. "It's no... no use, Taab... I don't... don't think we can have a, a child..." She said between sobs. Older Taab looked shocked and disstressed. "I'm sure we will get lucky--" But he was cut off as she stood and turned away from him. "No Taab, I think you're infertile. I heard rumours that most hybreds like you were..." She said angrily, but she was still sad about it.

Older Taab stood there and thought for a while before he lowered his head and sighed. "So what do you want, ---? Do you want to find someone else who can get you pregnant?" Taab asked sadly, but with a serious face. Taab watched himself with shock. The younger Taab would be too jelous to let go of a girl he had fallen for, even if girls did have cooties to him now... This older, more mature Taab was alot more conciderate, it was hard to imagine that he was the same cheeton.

"I don't know..." She spoke more, and Tab watched himself stiffen, but they soon faded from view and he could no longer hear their words. Soon he woke up and looked around, noticing he was back in his mother's den.