Reply Concultures
Zombie (seriously not just junk)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shen Trey

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:17 pm
so I have this race of beings in a conworld, and they are pretty much dead bodies with parasites connected to there chest cavities causing them to be under control of these demon parasites. giving them super human strength, also the parasites can blast poisonous toxins out of their heads (not the person they are controlling but the parasite itself)

any way what I want to know is, is it okay to call them zombies?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:19 pm
I'd make a term for their kind in your conlang, so as to have an excuse to include it. Besides, I don't think that's really zombie material. Sounds more like... annoying dead parasites? I dunno. A new word for it would probably be best. =)  

Goddess Rukus

Sparkly Gekko

Shen Trey

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:43 pm
DBZ Rocks My Socks
I'd make a term for their kind in your conlang, so as to have an excuse to include it. Besides, I don't think that's really zombie material. Sounds more like... annoying dead parasites? I dunno. A new word for it would probably be best. =)
hm..yeah, and I changed my story completly, I moved everything and crushed it down into a single planet, I had so much yet too little for a new universe. but yeah I should make a name that sounds...parasitic.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:31 am
What about "the hosts". They are technically the 'hosts' to these parasitic life forms and if you are going to something simple...well, there yo go. wink  

absinthemourning

Concultures

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff