Captain

8,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:30 am
Introduce yourself!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:34 am
Hello! I am Kayla, and I'm twenty years old. I am the creator of this guild, and one of the three creators of this convention. I like Avatar a lot, and my favorite two characters are Aang and Toph. (Gotta love fellow short people!)

I am a writer, currently taking Journalism as my major, I was a St. Thomas University student in Fredericton, but next year I'm hoping to be excepted as a transfer to King's College in Halifax.

I guess that is all for now. I will update later.  

Autumn Lucy
Captain

8,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Artxet

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:53 am
Hello, my name is Artxet! You may just call me Art, it's easier on everyone. xp ] I am an eighteen year old female. And my current residence is in New York City. If I didn't like Avatar, I wouldn't have joined the guild. xp My favorite characters, I'd say Zuko and Katara. Reason? [Thinks deeply] Possibly because their characters have gone under deep transformations since the series beginning.

I love to play video games, and love writing. My story writing has currently been put to the test by creating a novel. 3nodding

Hmm, that is all for now. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:56 pm
Greetings. I am SaberFireTiger. You can call me Saber. I love Avatar. It is a great show in every way. It has good writing, animation and voice actors. Only problem is that it airs on a crappy network and they take too long to show episodes.

Anyways, I love all of the characters. All great in their own way. My ship Maiko, Kataang, and Tokka.

I also like Smallville and it used to be my favorite show but I think Avatar is winning at the moment. I am 17 and a senior in high school. I hope to become a teacher. xp Oh and I love Super Smash bros. whee  

SaberFireTiger

Michiru_Craven

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:08 pm
Hello Everyone. My name is Michelle, but please call me Michi. I actually live in Washington state ^ ^ I'm eighteen years old (And yes I am a girl! xD). I'll be going into the area of cosmetology next year so remember that when you need hair cuts!

My favorite person would have to be Azula. Hands down. I love the fire nation. xD

I love drawing and reading. And Avatar. Also, I am a roleplayaholic!

Nice to meet you.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:28 pm
~True friendship is like sound health;

Hihi! My name is Tim. I'm seventeen, my birthday just passed on March 7th. I'm a junior in high school and am Vietnamese. I am tall, at around 5'10" or so, fluctuate from 130-140 pounds (I am trying to lose weight/tone my body so I can be skinny ^-^) and have black hair and brown eyes.

I can speak French and English, although I'm still learning the French, I am pretty good at conversing. I love to read and write, listen to music and just chill out.

My favorite characters are probably Katara, Azula, Toph and Zuko. Yeah. I know that's a lot but, meh. Waterbending is my favorite bending type because I'm a water element and a Pisces.

the value of it is seldom known until it be lost.~

Faelren

clockworc

Dapper Businessman

6,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:49 am
Hola fellow Avatards!! =D I'm Tarricatta, but you guys can call me Tarri! I'm 13 and yay, I'm a girl! ;P I'm from Canada and My favourite character is *Sokka*!

I've been watching avatar from the very beginning and I never miss a new episode! I'm a middle school art student right now in grade 8, and I was recently accepted to a high school to major in visual arts! I also play the violin and camp... a lot...

I also LOVE to roleplay! I've been rp-ing for about 2 years now and I'm in a couple avatar roleplays! Yay for avatar and Nice to meet everyone!!

<3

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:03 pm
Hey guys! My name is Jordan. I'm 17. I've been watching avatar since it has ever came out! I love all the characters, and I can't wait for the shows to go back on.  

captain_jd777

Sierra_Lily

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:03 pm
Hi everyone, I'm Milly. I recently got into Avatar, and I'm enjoying it a lot. It's an amazing show, and I love it. My favourite character is Zuko, but I am surprisingly not a major Zutara person. I support Toko!

I love to roleplay, and I might move an rp from another guild here, if I have time. I am also a reading/writing addict and I love playing video games

I am a teenage student from Canada. I plan on getting into business when I graduate, although music will always be a hobby of mine. Another thing that I plan to do is writing a novel once this summer hits as school takes too much time.

There's probably a lot that I can say, but you would be reading for hours. Soooooo...

I will leave it at this. I might update later, but for now, I think you understand me enough.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:14 pm
HEY AVATARDS! mrgreen i'm midnightmist but you can call me Vicky. I'm new to the guild....i know newbies r annoying but ill try to be cool.

errr well my favorite character is Toph hands down...and Aang is awesome because he funny, childish [like me] and really strong.
and despite the opinion of most female avatar fans, i cannot STAND ZUKO

well thats that. I guess ill see ya in the forumsn rolleyes  

Midnightmist1028

8,150 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

RionaDaidouji
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:19 pm
Hey, everyone! I'm Riona, one of the creators of this convention. It doesn't seem like very long ago that I got into Avatar, but it's very quickly become one of my favorite fandoms.

My favorite characters are Azula, Sokka, Toph, and Iroh. I ship just about anything, which means that I'll probably end up running any crack!ship panels. lol.

I'm currently studying 3D Graphics, and enjoy drawing and writing. My non-Avatar fandoms include Animorphs, Doctor Who/Torchwood, Kiesha'ra, Harry Potter, and Final Fantasy.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:04 am
Hey there the name's Ichi06, but everyone calls me Ichi. I'm 18 and currently out of high school. I love to play video games. I started getting into Avatar when it first primered in America. I've seen every episode up until now.

My favorite characters are Iroh, Aang, and Sokka (for comic relief).

My other favorite animes are Fullmetal Alchemist, Samurai Champloo, Bleach, Naruto & Naruto Shippuden, Witchblade, and just recently Speed Grapher.  

Ichi06

Dangerous Hunter

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200

ursus astricus

Aged Noob

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:02 pm
Kino here! Age 15 3/4. I watched Avatar when it first premiered, but sadly fell out of it since I couldn't figure out when it was on (I don't watch TV much >>'). I got back into Avatar around Tales of Ba Sing Se and have been obsessed with it ever since!
My favorite characters are Sokka and Meng, but I like all the other characters a lot too. I ship Taang, Sukka, Maiko, Smellershot, Toko, Yahn (Yue/Hahn), Pakkana, Piandursa, Jetara, Harutara, and many more. : D

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:22 pm
Hello! I'm Besulalea (Besu for short!)!

I like a bit of each character in Avatar, but my favorite would have to be Zuko! (I go for the bad boys! whee )

I like anime, manga, drawing, [insert long list of random stuff here], and having fun! ^_^

Nice to meet cha all!! blaugh  

Besulalea

Cheery Visionary

15,025 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cheerbringer 100
Eastern Avatards

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers