Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] The Lists - Cert+Growing Drop-offs, Work Lists, etc. [OOC]
[OOC] All Colorists - Image Requests [OOC] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tahja Estes

Fashionable Loiterer

4,475 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:41 am
SoA Name: Uki
Colorist: Meepfur
Any image you have: Cert, and uncert
Description, if no image:

Note: I can't find his adolescent or adult stages. He's from a while ago so I probably volunteered to skip the adol. stage (I don't remember if that was offered), but I haven't been able to find his adult one yet either. Sorry!

SoA Name: (I honestly can't remember, and don't think he was ever certed)
Colorist: Mila/Dust, or possibly Kissy? It's a PNG, that's all I have.
Any image you have: Pup, and adol
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:45 am
Tahja Estes
SoA Name: Uki
Colorist: Meepfur
Any image you have: Cert, and uncert

Note: I can't find his adolescent or adult stages. He's from a while ago so I probably volunteered to skip the adol. stage (I don't remember if that was offered), but I haven't been able to find his adult one yet either. Sorry!

I found his Juve stage, but not his adult - He was born and grew in that space of time when the Kizi didn't have the adol stage done yet, so I don't think he has one. For some reason, though, he's not amid his brothers and sisters as adults sad  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Tahja Estes

Fashionable Loiterer

4,475 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:50 am
Andranis

Thank you, I do have his juve stage already. It's just the other two I was looking for. smile I knew there was some reason there were no adolescent stages but, again, I've been gone so long I couldn't remember it.

But where should I go about the adult stage? I do need that one.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:00 pm
Tahja Estes
Andranis

Thank you, I do have his juve stage already. It's just the other two I was looking for. smile I knew there was some reason there were no adolescent stages but, again, I've been gone so long I couldn't remember it.

Sadly, it looks like the "My Life is Incomplete" form was removed from the Misc. Colorist Conversions thread :< The best I can say at this point is to poke Meep - She may well have colored his adult stage, but forgot to upload it. That kind of thing's happened, and it was a rather large litter  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:30 pm
SoA Name: Sonnet
Colorist: Ririka
Any image you have: Here
Description, if no image: N/A

I'm not sure if she was ever grown? Her siblings are all adults now but I haven't been able to find any of her stages. She was a custom so Riri didn't do the rest of the litter. <3  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:53 pm
Tahja Estes

SoA Name: (I honestly can't remember, and don't think he was ever certed)
Colorist: Mila/Dust, or possibly Kissy? It's a PNG, that's all I have.
Any image you have: Pup, and adol

Pretty sure I recognize this guy as the son of my WD, Gzifa (and judging by the URL I might be correct XD). He'd be from her second litter and that would make his colorist Kire. Since she deleted all of her stuff, I can't check to make sure, and you probably won't find his adult image unless someone else saved it before she mass wiped everything. sad  

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:05 pm
Tahja Estes
Andranis

His adol was done late: http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/ae297/SoAstuff3/zTemp/Meep/toksere12-adol.png <3  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:38 pm
Hopefolly
Pretty sure I recognize this guy as the son of my WD, Gzifa (and judging by the URL I might be correct XD). He'd be from her second litter and that would make his colorist Kire. Since she deleted all of her stuff, I can't check to make sure, and you probably won't find his adult image unless someone else saved it before she mass wiped everything. sad

Thanks for the info! I was afraid of that, but at least now I know!

Safaia

Oh, sweet! That was unexpected- thank you!  

Tahja Estes

Fashionable Loiterer

4,475 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:51 pm
SoA Name: Dalki
Colorist: ?
Any image you have: User Image
Description, if no image: I was away when he grew and can't remember who coloured him, and so I can't find his adult uncert/cert.
Cub cert if that helps  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:26 pm
SoA Name: Anwen
Colorist: Unknown
Any image you have: Cub | Her custom concept
Description: This little girl was a custom I got quite some time ago. I know she was done by one of the now gone colorists, but I can't remember who for the life of me. She was supposed to be apart of the pride of lions that had undergone the earthquake, in which each of them had a bird familiar. Hers was Adwen, whom I know was colored by Meep.

Any help at all would be appreciated. As far as I know, she was never certed and I'm not even sure if she was technically ever actually considered part of the pride. I just don't want her to sit idle any longer in my files. ;_;

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:40 am
Velveteen Angel
SoA Name: Dalki
Colorist: ?
Any image you have: User Image
Description, if no image: I was away when he grew and can't remember who coloured him, and so I can't find his adult uncert/cert.
Cub cert if that helps

here! c:

Lady Kitania

Wow! No, I don't think she grew, I don't recognize her. :O If you want to backlog her living in Aka'mleli, that's fine, as I'm a pride owner for it. <33 I'll try to get her grown for you today.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:56 am
Safaia

You have seriously just made my day, Saffy. Thank you! ;w; <333  

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:31 pm
Safaia

Thank you! <3  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:01 am
SoA Name: Kijito
Colorist: I believe it was Dusty
Any image you have: I have his adult uncert but am missing the rest of his stages

Little Yellow Jacket

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:08 pm
SoA Name: Pembe
Colorist: FM
Any image you have: Cub
Description: I decided to browse through my old PMs to again search for any indication of who the colorist was for my Aka'mleli cub, and found this darling! She's back from September of 2008. This is the only image I have of her, and unfortunately FM's PB is all sorts of private. I don't know if she would of uploaded anywhere else maybe? I did check through the archived certing threads for her and didn't find the cub certed anywhere either.

Thank you in advance!
Just trying to get back into the shop so I'm looking through all my old stuff to get everything together and organized. xD

[OOC] The Lists - Cert+Growing Drop-offs, Work Lists, etc. [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff