Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Community Sniper Game! - Archive Mode Activate!

Back to Guilds

After a while of dust setting in, the Guild has gone into Archive Mode. 

Tags: strategy, game, sniper, social, deceit 

Reply I Am Me!
Sniper Story thing

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Q]

Elder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:01 pm
User ImageI was reading Maggeh's story completely for once, and got bored halfway through... Not because the story wasn't interesting (it is) but because the way s/he writes things is kind of irritating ANYWAY

I was skyping with Meru and for some reason or another I wrote this:

After hours of mutilation, a twenty year old man who had once worn a red shirt with black long sleeves sat in an old wooden chair, his arms tied behind him. The shirt, which he technically still wore, was in tatters. His face was stained with blood. His hair was grey, although it had crusted over from his own crimson flow.
His head hung low, and his green eyes were closed. He would've kept his drooling mouth shut if he had cared to, but at this point he just let his jaw hang open, a long streak of bloodied spit slowly dripping to the flow. Usually when a witness came across a scene like this, it was dark with one spot light. But not this time. This room was brightly lit, and white. So the gore could be easily seen. As could the bound man's tail. It appeared to be that of a wolf's or horse's.. Regardless, it was a dark grey and badly tattered, many hairs lying on the floor beneath it in its respective puddle of fluid.
The man wore black pants and black shoes, and there was a space heater near him on high. The single black cord the only trail out of this seeming abyss.

As the man --named Q -- breathed loudly and agonizingly, he bled and sweat. And it seemed that the hours he spent alone in this felt like days. He'd forgotten who he was, or why he was even here. He was blind -- eyes being sensitive to light and his sunglasses having been taken away.
He was so desensitized to that around him, he almost didn't realize the foot steps that echoed throughout the expanse of a room.

They came nearer, and nearer. Soft at first, then progressively louder, as if agitated. Finally they reacher Q's person. A cold hand reached out and grabbed Q's neck, pulling his head up. He coughed in response.
"Open your eyes." It was a gruff feminine voice.
The man tried to; his eyes were slits and he could only see white and green blobs. He only coughed again.
"Why can't you open your eyes?!" the female's chokehold on Q strengthened, though the hands felt devoid of life.
"..Th... the light..." Q was able to muster. His current captor was different from before. Although she appeared agitated, she was not the one who had been torturing him previously.

The woman looked around. She was sickly pale with bright green hair. Her getup was even worse. She had no sort of fashion sense. She wore a bright green grass skirt, but had a flaming orange dragon tail with a flame at the end. She grunted and whipped her tail, the flame at the forming a sphere and crashing into the lightbulbs above. Glass shattered and there were loud booms, followed by slight buzzing.
"There." she said. "Can you open your eyes, now?" the woman's face looked back to the man's.
Q tried again. His sight still blurry from the turmult of before.
"Meru...?"
The woman -- Meru -- let go of Q, who coughed once more, sitting limply in his chair, and moved to the back, untying her friend. "Yes, it's me. I came to get you out of here. Can you walk?"

"... I don't know." His arms dropped to his sides once they were freed. Meru slipped in under an armpit and tried to support him, but he appeared to be dead weight.
"My god, what did they do to you?" she growled.
Q said nothing, tried to take a step forward and crumbled to the ground.

"Ohc ome on!" Meru yelled at him. Ah, she never had sympathy. She was always bossing people around. With her furry clawed foot, she gave him a kick in the stomach. Not as hard as she normally might've... At least she was showing a little bit of mercy.
Q remained on the ground.
"Oh, ********! Don't pass out now!" She yelled to the body.
She stomped a foot angrily and grabbed one of Q's arms, attempting to drag him out of the room. She was having a hard time with. It was actually quite a humorous scene.
"This never would've happened if you had just stayed a zombie!" she yelled out.

THE END

And now we can't stop arguing who was torturing Q and why.
I mean, I don't know, she doesn't know. And I thought it'd just be a fun thing to write, but now I'm angry at it. D<  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:21 pm
I want more plz. Not just because I like Qwriting but because I really wanna know.

I predict you will have a dream and it better have the answers in it. D<  

Merumiharu

IRL Cat

14,075 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Draconissa

6,850 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:26 am
Oh My Gosh this was about one of the best things I have read in a long time

I also got to learn more about Q than I had known before, and it is ridiculously interesting 3nodding

You wouldn't mind if I drew a picture about this, would you? I love to draw things that are part of a story or have a story behind them. I would have Meru in it too, is that ok Meru?

Sadly, however, I have no idea who was the torturer, so I can't help ya there sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:33 pm
Sure go ahead.
And I like it too, though when I was reading it over there are a lot of punctuation typos. D= (I wrote it IN skype).

And I was just hoping someone more creative than myself could think of something.

But OH.
If you guys want to learn more about Q I have a history for him. It's all summarized and s**t though. But basically what it boils down to is this:

- raised in military school.
- is a human/werewolf
- does not know he's a werewolf. Cannot transform into a werewolf (he did once, in his past, but that was "fixed" by some people his dad paid, and Q doesn't remember it)
- father is military strategist
- if Q's tail gets cut off/removed/whatever, he dies.
- eyes severely sensitive to sunlight (hence sunglasses)
- Q's mucus makes people horny (meaning his kisses/licks are EXCELLENT. He doesn't know it's a "power"[neurotoxin, really] he just thinks he's awesomely sexy)
- other than the neurotoxin thing, he has no special powers whatsoever and is a normal human being.

Q in a nutshell.  

[Q]

Elder

Draconissa

6,850 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:23 pm
That's so cool mrgreen

Thanks for sharing with us! heart heart  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:18 am
Thank you Draconissa.
-----

So I slept on it (twice).
Couldn't figure out how to make it fit with the Q I developed. But if I make it my version of Q in Maggeh's universe, it fits.
THUSLY...

(this is quickly written so it'll probably be bad... Because I have to go somewhere in 30 minutes)

A whole day prior to Meru rescuing Q, the man with the tail had just come back from work for the weekend and was drinking with one of his best friends - Twistex. They were chatting about work. Q was a teacher at a second chance high school for delinquents, and "Twist", as he liked to be called, worked at a call center for tech support. They had been trading stories of the week when all of the sudden, Q woke up in a dark room, his arms behind him, tied to the back of the chair.

He remembered drinking more than he usually did, so maybe he blacked out... Q's green eyes looked about, but he couldn't see anyone right away. Truth be told he was quite hung over, so welcomed the silence.
Until one single light came on above him, and a woman walked near. She was holding a remote - probably the culprit for the light - and was wearing some weird sort of seductive outfit. So, it was only natural Q, being a womanizer, would assume...
"So," he smirked. "... Is there a safe word I should know about...?"

The woman's face came up close to his own, her eyes trying to peer through his sunglasses. After she gave a devillish smirk, she finally replied. "Q, Q, Q," she said mockingly, still up close to him. "I've been watching you for a while." She got up near his ear, and licked it, breathing, "I know all your right spots."
Her hand went downward, but instead of Q was expecting, there was more of a crush than a carress. He let out crumpled groan.
"But that doesn't matter here."

She took a step back and looked to the man before her, still wincing in pain. "How long has it been? I know you're a spy. Surely some sort of assassin as well. Everyone is so worried about...Mr. Q." She groaned, clearly not seeing such a threat before her. "Well I have you now. I don't see why you're so special."

Q put his head down. Oh, how the situation had flipped. "What do you want?" he grumbled.

"You're hung over, aren't you? That's too bad. Here." The woman used her free hand to pull forward through the air, and Q's body was greeted with a wave of freezing water. The man yelped and began to shiver soonafter.

"That's my resonance Soul. I can control water. But you..." She got up close to his face again, grabbing his chin to make him face her.
"Nobody knows what your Resonance Soul is. They have their panties in a bunch about it."

The woman gently took off Q's sunglasses, and threw them to the side. Once her eyes met his, she asked, "Will you tell me what it is? Pretty please, Mr. Q?"

Q stayed silent. A few seconds went by before the woman was angered, let go of Q's chin, and began to whip him. She asked the same question - what his resonance soul is - multiple time between the whippings. She finally appeared to be tired of that, and came up close again, studying him again.

"What is this..." She said, mostly to herself, musing over Q's dog collar. she began to unbuckle it, noticing that her playing around with it was making Q uneasy. "Such a simple thing...?" when she took it off, she noticed it had a chip in it.

"Oh!" She seemed more happy than anything. "You sly dog. This stops you from using your power. No wonder you never slip up. Well." She threw it to the side. "We'll see how far it goes now."

She looked down to a heart-shaped pendant with a green glowing gem in it. "And this. Well. This just seems sentimental." She pulled the necklace off by force and threw it as well. "Now will you tell me what your power is, dear Q?"

Q had been growling and yelping and generally, in pain, the entire time this was going on, but he had been unusually quiet, speech-wise. Now was just the same. One could only assume he had been trained on how to act during an interrogation, but again.. One could never be too sure.

The woman growled to herself at the lack of reply, and shoved Q's head all the way back. She noticed he squinted at the one light. "Oho. Try this..." She took the remote in her hand and turned on every light in the long corridor of a room. As each hanging dome light came on, the room got that much brighter. Q tried to close his eyes by the time the third one had powered on, but the woman wouldn't have it, and was holding his eyes open, watching his pupils grow smaller and smaller, into slits, like a beast's.

It was apparent Q was writhing in agony. For the first time he was actively struggling to get away. His teeth grit together and he finally let out a "Please...!" before the woman laughed to herself, and let go. The man immediately closed his eyes and crumpled into as much a ball as he could in his chair.

"So what is your resonance soul, hmm?"

Q was breathing having and still trying to recover from his retinas being burned. He wondered if he'd ever be able to see again.
The woman walked in a circle around the sitting man, stopping by his tail. She could see Q tense up, awaiting for some sort of attack at his back. But since he couldn't see any more, she had the upperhand.

Thinking to herself, she kneeled down and stroked the dark grey thing. It thwaked her and tried to curl up against the chair. Q whipered to himself. He was afraid now. Though the woman couldn't figure out why. It was just a tail, afterall.

"I had always wondered if this was fake. I guess now I know it isn't. Sort of makes sense..." She grabbed the tail again, fighting with it, and pulling back toward her. It reminded her of when she had tried to pick up an earthworm, and it had gone crazy in its movements, trying to get away.
"Why are you so afraid, Q?" she let go of the remote and brought her other hand to the long strands of hair, grabbing a few. "I was just starting to have fun!" She yanked. Q let out a very unexpected bloodcurtling scream. "Tell me what your resonance soul is," the woman prided herself on finally finding this man's true weak spot.

She yanked again. Q screamed again. The tail was bleeding. "Stop! Please!" he screamed, struggling more.

"Tell me what it is.." She began to pull, but the hair didn't come out again. Q writhed "I'm a binder! A binder! Oh god, stop, please...!"

The woman, perplexed, stopped and walked to Q's front. "A Binder?"

"A soul binder." he was breathing heavily, shaking from the trauma of what just happened. "I can bind with other people's souls."

"So you posess people? Like a puppet master?" the woman asked, her hands on her hips, now.

Q shook his head wildly. "No.. I become them. Like a shapeshifter, but I lose my body and you lose yours."

The woman looked to the side. "That's not a normal resonance soul.. That's a..." She glared back to Q. "Why are you so afraid of using it?"

Q shook, silently. She stuck her shoe in Q's pants. Q did the expected reaction to his manhood being pummeled.
After a minute or so of recovery, the woman asked again.

"I only get four hours. If I can't get out in four hours I'm stuck in their body."
The woman applied more pressure. "You're not one to be afraid of something like that. What's the real reason?"

"I forget who I am!" Q yelled out, as he was in much pain. "I am the other person. I don't remember much about myself. It's hard for me to get a grip on things. Ah..."

"And?" the woman pressured, both figuratively and literally.

"I have to kill the second body to get out and reincarnate in my own. I still feel it though. I can't... I don't like killing myself... I still feel everything!"

The woman put her foot back on the floor and sighed. "It surprises me everyone is so afraid of someone who's still afraid of himself." she punched the man in the face.

"That power of yours is amazing, but instead of just training with it to learn its ins and outs you just hide it away and waste it.
You can use the body's resonance soul, can't you? Is that why you have to kill the body to get your own back? I bet it is. That must be horror for your mind. Trying to keep tabs on things. How you can be so weak with a power like that is beyond me. But I see why they don't wish to kill you, now."

She splashed Q with steaming water, who screamed of course, and then promptly left to go to her superiors.

Meh, I don't like it. But whatever. xP  

[Q]

Elder

Tedie Behr

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:08 am

i like it. a lot. o: <3

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:18 pm
Thanks. =3

I want to write more about Q but I dunno what about exactly.  

[Q]

Elder

TootsieFruity

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:06 am
Inhumanly awesome.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:50 pm
Thank you.

We need more gory stories. Ones that aren't full of humor. Because that takes out the awesome of the gore. D<  

[Q]

Elder

Draconissa

6,850 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:41 pm
Ok, it's not the best cause I rushed through it a little, and I am hoping to color it sometime in the future, maybe, but here is the pic that was inspired by the first post of your story, Q:

User Image

Also, I wasn't sure what Meru was wearing besides the few things you mentioned, so I just made it up based on the avatars that she had while I was drawing it (man meru changes avis a lot)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:04 pm
eek Wow! Thanks :3  

[Q]

Elder

Draconissa

6,850 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:23 am
[Q]
eek Wow! Thanks :3

yr welcome ^_^

I enjoyed drawing it, even if it does look a little weird (my style is weird)

I have to agree with some people who say that meru's hair is really hard to draw. You wouldn't think so, but I can say it took a few tries to make it look decent, and I still it looks wrong XP  
I Am Me!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games