Welcome to Gaia! ::

Children of the Night

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild with discussions about games and other things! 

Tags: Legend of Zelda, Escaflowne, Castlevania, Inuyasha, Vampire Hunter D 

Reply Children of the Night
Being out/Non-Activity Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Annamayww16
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:04 pm
If you're gonna be out for awhile we, Dreamis and I, would be very grateful if you would either pm one of us to tell us why you have not been active or just leave a quick message in this forum. You could also ask someone else to pm us or leave a message here if you don't have time to leave a message yourself. Dreamis and I have just noticed how it has been mostly just us in the forums. If there is another reason you have not been posting, such as you have lost interest in the current topics then please pm us or leave a message here or in Questions and Assistance and we will try to post more topics to gain your interest again. Thank you for your time. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:17 pm
Sorry i've been out a couple days, my internet got cut off so yeah. I won't be on much this weekend either cuz i'm going to Georgia so I should be back on Sunday or Monday.  

Annamayww16
Vice Captain

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:52 pm
Annamayww16
Sorry i've been out a couple days, my internet got cut off so yeah. I won't be on much this weekend either cuz i'm going to Georgia so I should be back on Sunday or Monday.

That's fine as long as I know whats going on. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:43 am
Hey girls. I've been absent due to my university dissertations, they can be pretty time consuming.  

SomaCruz-darklord
Crew

Dane91

1,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:34 pm
i had alot of things to do for school>.>  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:38 pm
Ok, thanks for posting! Understandable as well.  

Annamayww16
Vice Captain

Annamayww16
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:00 pm
Forewarning: Dreamis *AKA-DraculasMistress* and I will be absent till Thursday, as far as I know, considering we are going CAMPING WOO!! I don't think we'll have access to the internet so we will be unable to post. Terribly sorry for our absence but it cannot be helped.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:38 am
I'm going on vacation tomorrow so I won't be on for a while. 3nodding  

xo-Snow White Queen-xo

5,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200

Dreamis-Tepes

5,500 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:24 am
I'm not gunna be on due to vacation. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:29 pm
I will not be on due to vacationing...same with Annamay...cuz she's going with me cool I know all of you will miss us dearly. lol But do not fret...we shall be back! pirate  

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

0Richter-Belmont0

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:08 am
Annamayww16
Forewarning: Dreamis *AKA-DraculasMistress* and I will be absent till Thursday, as far as I know, considering we are going CAMPING WOO!! I don't think we'll have access to the internet so we will be unable to post. Terribly sorry for our absence but it cannot be helped.

So...Dreamis and Draculas-Mistress are the same? neutral  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:55 pm
0Richter-Belmont0
Annamayww16

So...Dreamis and Draculas-Mistress are the same? neutral

No I forgot to tell Annamay that I gave that account to one of my friends. You can ask Soma about it. lol Sorry for the confustion  

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Annamayww16
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 6:55 pm
Sorry I haven't been posting as much. My computer has decided to be agrivating and as slow as it possibly could be while i'm trying to operate 2 things at once. So I get frustrated with it taking 5 minutes to load a page and after awhile I just get off the web browser. Hopefully I can coax it and defrag it enough so it'll start being less slow and stuff. Sooo yeah. biggrin Sorry again.  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 1:24 pm
It's alright. Glad you told me. ^_^  

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Annamayww16
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 6:26 pm
Sorry I haven't been on, again. Lol. Our internet got cut off cause the company decided we needed a home phone for our internet to work though we've been using it perfectly fine for over a month now. *rolls eyes* So we're getting our home phone back on tomorrow and our internet back so. Right now I am using my brother's laptop, who lives at a different house so I won't be able to use it all night. I'll be back on tomorrow though so YAY biggrin .  
Children of the Night

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff