Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragon Ball Z : Eternal Reflections

Back to Guilds

A Dragonball Z RPG That takes place after Goku and Vegeta Leave Earth. 

Tags: Dragonball Z, Fight, Goku, Literate, Roleplaying 

Reply Eternal Reflections
~Suggestions~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GreenTigerr

Original Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:53 pm
Post here if you have any idea's on how to make the guild better.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:21 pm
It seems hard to keep track of the money you make in the guild...so how about we look into a way to make it easier to keep track of it so far?  

So Zetta SIow

Dangerous Trafficker

11,450 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Prayer Circle 200

GreenTigerr

Original Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:07 pm
It's not difficult money is added to the place where ever your profile is kept whenever it's posted in the training completion.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:48 pm
Something that makes the Bio-Androids more special, then just being a robot version of whatever race is chosen........... cool  

Reaver Darkside

Omnipresent Cultist

9,075 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100

Still Roty

Wealthy Prophet

5,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:39 pm
When are you going to make the Dragonballs obtainable, You should make a page that states who has what Dragonball and if something changes they just post the link to what happened. When you do the fights will be more common for them so it would be great.

Also why is Special Beam Cannon a Namekian only move, Future Gohan knows it. Another thing is there a place I can learn Magic Materialization (The move used by Piccolo, Kami, Dabura, and someothers that creates things like Piccolo uses it to make him and Gohan clothes/Dabura uses it to make his sword).  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:16 pm
Nothing big, but would it be worth it to change the names of the location threads?

Like:

Break Wasteland

becomes:

Break Wasteland (Makyan, Namek, Namek [Warrior])

So that people can tell which location to go to if they are having a hard time remembering? Having to check five or six locations just to remember where your profile is, or something like that, could get a bit annoying, yes?  

Hedoro Koutai

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100

GreenTigerr

Original Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:23 pm
Reaver: You got an idea that would be to much to add on

Roty: Dragonballs will be available during storylines and other events coming soon. I'll make a page for it when the time comes. Fights can happen whenever but I think people need to train up first and get out of the academy.

As for techniques it doesn't matters it others know it or not. I have some techniques open to the public that only one person used and techniques that multiple people knew that are closed off to one group. Magic Materialization is at Dende's Lookout but if I remember correctly your Majin so you wouldn't be able to learn it anyway.

Hedoro: Yes  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:06 pm
Someone sent me an idea, and I thought to actually put it in here before doing anything. He asked what if I made that scientist as a NPC, with her machine that can add animal genetics onto a person, like it had with my character Rosalia? But this is entirely up to the mods with the limits and such IF it was approved, seeing as you know how to set limits.

Thanks for looking this over. ^^;

Added:: As for the process, one would go to the scientist and ask for an add-one of a preferred DNA. It would cost Zeni, but if the person happens to be a dragon and the scientist doesn't have that type, she could offer halfing their DNA and half the cost of DNA they wanted to add. Just another part of the suggestion.

Mafdet of Egypt

Dedicated Lover

9,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100

Damascus Forge

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:55 pm
Enlightenment (Human Exclusive)-2000 ki points
All humans have the potential to achieve enlightment. Tienshinhan, just one example of a human reached enlightenment (it is unknown if he is the only one) opened his third eye as a result. Through deep mental training. The people who reach this stage noticeably have a profound result on their emotions, positive moods like happiness run high. Concentration is noticeably easier for the newly enlightened as well as old have a sense of refreshment of the world, seeing things in a new light. Humans are capable of closing or hiding their third eye.
(When the eye opens it acts as a transformation)
-Strength +1 increase
-Defense +2 increase
-Speed +3 increase
- Halves technique ki amount

Primal Rage (Humanoid Animal Exclusive)-2000 ki points
You can take the animal out of the wild but not the wild out of the animal. This power is based on the animalistic strength all humanoid animals have. By submerging their human side they allow the beast to emerge and become a frenzy of power. This power generally activates when the humanoid animal is backed into a corner or subject to intense emotion such as anger or fear. They become more wild like, they become more like the animal they are.

-Strength +2 increase
-Defense +2 increase
-Speed +2 increase
-Power level +2 increase

Namekian(Healing Exclusive. Warrior/Healer will loose this ability or unable to learn it))-1500
Overshadow-Kami was able to overshadow, or otherwise control Hero so as to disguise himself during the 23rd World Martial Arts Tournament. Much like a Namkian fusion however the user is able to do this with any other species. The user and the possesee must roll a four sided die. The higher numbers determines if the person is possessed or not. If so then the controller has domination and control of the wielder’s power but also capable of using their own powers through the possessed. If unable to possess then the Namekian is simply pushed out. This does not count as an absorption but a fusion. Those possessed must have a matching alignment. If it's a tie a reroll will occur.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:56 pm
A NPC that mutates humans would be fine. If it offers nothing other than a genetic change then getting mutated could be free

The two transformations seem fine but if I add those I'll get rid of the Unlock Potential for Humans and Humanoid Animals. The Overshadow seems unfair to the person being possessed.  

GreenTigerr

Original Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Still Roty

Wealthy Prophet

5,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:10 pm
How about some Majin transformations, I know there are four in DBO, five if you want to count pure.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:24 pm
Those were due to absorption and the mods have already decided that the Majins won't have that ability, they are good enough they are already the hardest race to kill in the guild so they get no transformation. The only race that will get more added on is the Makyans.  

GreenTigerr

Original Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Still Roty

Wealthy Prophet

5,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:38 pm
Well not really but whatever. But custom moves can be transformations correct?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:47 pm
Not really, to what? You can create your own transformation within reason.  

GreenTigerr

Original Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Shadow IX

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:48 pm
Artifiacts:
Relics/Items that boost certain powers while lowering a different one  
Eternal Reflections

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]