Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Pokemon Academy

Back to Guilds

This is a discussion guild for all aspects of Pokemon - games, anime, TCG, fan art, etc. We even have a roleplay and minigame forum. 

Tags: Pokemon, games, anime, discussion, roleplaying 

Reply Gaian Pokemon Academy
You know your addicted to pokemon when... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lol?
  Yep.
View Results

superblal

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:35 pm
73. when you sleep with your game under your pillow.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:06 pm
74. when you get on four legs and pretend to be pokemon on a trampaline with a bunch of your cousins acting as trainers and pokemon....that was pretty fun...i was always jolteon!!!  

Takatsu2010

pokefeak488

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:15 am
takatsu2010
74. when you get on four legs and pretend to be pokemon on a trampaline with a bunch of your cousins acting as trainers and pokemon....that was pretty fun...i was always jolteon!!!

omg ive done that before!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:54 pm
pokefeak488
takatsu2010

omg ive done that before!
omg really? thats awesome...my one cousin was supposing the best pokemon and he dodged all the attacks instead of playing along haha.....the terd..lol jk

Haha but using thunderbolt and thunder were easy you just needed to say it and we would act it out but.....takle and bite...errr....yea we bit each other and headbutted and (bounced to each other)and hit each other..not hard though haha....good times...good times...lol(also i used to pretend to be a tarous and buck haha....i all most flipped over haha lol....)

Also we pretended to go on pokemon adventures....me and my bro(younger) and cousin(girl)(older than me)....we started from hatching from eggs....lol we used to tap at each others eggs with our(paws )lol...and we would run into different chalanges and pokemon battles and one of us would act as the rival trainers...I remeber me and my bro pretending we were a pikachu(moi) and pichu(him) and that i would hatch first and be the protector of us......even though we stopped playing that(i scecretly want to haha...no....yes....ummm)everyone else grew out of it......i am still his protector razz we are like best friends....my girl cousin is into anime now and doodling...shes pretty good....my other cousins are on with their lifes......they are now ages13-16-17-17(me)and 18....so we were close knit....and hopfully i think still are lol....omg i talk alot...sorry just reminising...(btw all this action was like 5 years ago)  

Takatsu2010

Mister D Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:05 am
75. you use battle-script when you're doing things, eg. while doing the washing up...

fairy liquid bottle used 'squirt'!
the bubbles were super-effective!
grime and grease fainted
cutlery is about to send out dirty spoon
change pokemon?

ok, that's a new level of sad. i've actually found myself saying it though, in all aspects of life redface  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:19 pm
dizzy-wolf
75. you use battle-script when you're doing things, eg. while doing the washing up...

grime and grease fainted
change pokemon?

ok, that's a new level of sad. i've actually found myself saying it though, in all aspects of life redface
heart that is kinda sad....lol but mine still dorky  

Takatsu2010

Mister D Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:19 am
takatsu2010
dizzy-wolf

grime and grease fainted
change pokemon?

luckily i only do it when no one is around... *shifty eyes*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:58 pm
rofl i've played the pokemon game with my cousins!
except it becomes more like explorer because no one wants to be the trainer >_>

76. when you name your pets after the pokemon they most resemble.

i've done a good half of these. sweatdrop  

Twilight BLAST

Sparkly Lunatic

Takatsu2010

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:05 pm
dizzy-wolf
takatsu2010
dizzy-wolf

grime and grease fainted
change pokemon?

luckily i only do it when no one is around... *shifty eyes*

Yup....lol or start saying' that was super effective' lol

I started narrating my life and people around me laughed lol  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:06 pm
77.When you reply in a forum like this.  

Takatsu2010

Kyubi500

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:22 pm
78. when you find yourself incapable of jumping up small hills after jumping down. confused  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:00 am
79. When you can sing the old pokerap by heart.  

Takatsu2010

oXros

7,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:18 am
80.When you go around askin ur friends which is ur fav pokemon and stasrt doing the pokemon games and chargng at eachother when the others tired lol

Sisemic toss is mad pic em up n throw em to the ground
i miss the old days when i was younger aka 5 yrs ago lol  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:50 am
81. When you ask your mother for your birthday to get you a real pikachu. LOL  

Jojo-a-chu

oXros

7,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:27 pm
82.When you go to a costume party dressed like Ash and you make your dog wear a pikachu costume  
Gaian Pokemon Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff