Rhin / Zeki 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:03 pm
NahanaTawani (5:00:06 PM): Rhin had spent most of her rather pleasant morning sunning, and now that the afternoon had come she was rather bored. The dark goddess had spent sometime just outside the pride's borders these past few weeks and had only made the decision that morning to head back toward her friend's den, it had occured to her as she rose to her paws and began her trek back that she hadn't exactly notified him of her leave. All the same, she remained rather comfortable that she'd still be welcome in the area.
NahanaTawani (5:00:07 PM): Weaving between the grasses, cutting a path back toward the den, it occured to Rhin had lovely the wheather was today. There was a light breeze that carried the scent of a gazelle herd, and the it would be well after the stampedes when she arrived at the den. It seemed like perfect hunting wheather, and the over-eager child in Rhin assumed a swifter pace toward her goal. Zeki should be home, she thought, as she came to the hill that overlooked the male's quarters.

"Good afternoon," she called as she approached the male's den at a swift stride, she was sure to stay just outside the den lest she disturb the lion.
PhiferWolf (5:05:34 PM): Unfortunately, Zeki was not home at the time, he had already started his hunt but it was not long into it that the scent of the Goddess Rhin was in the air. He knew that scent quite well by this time and grew excited whenever he did pick it out of the array the air carried. He smirked and turned back to his den, carefully crouched low to the ground. She was teh Goddess of the Hunt and last time, she caught him by surprise. Will she be easily surprised as he was? Hoping so, he made his way quietly back to.

The bones that were stacked neatly beside his den was evidence that he was a decent if not great hunter. He was meaning to bring bury them close by to give them thanks for nourishing him. Just a thought really.

Zeki grew close and smirked through the tall grass, crimson eyes locked on the ebony form of the Goddess before him. Won't she be surprised? Just a little closer and he will be ready to pounce and surprise her.
NahanaTawani (5:29:04 PM): At a lack of responce Rhin rooted herself to the spot, becoming increasingly aware of how silent the area was. There was an unease that silence brought the goddess when she wasn't in control of the situation. Ears perked she listened intently for any creature, tongue slightly protruding and nose open for any signs. There was a scent, that of a male, slightly larger than the one she was accustomed to, she doubted it was her male immediately.

Now the goddess was truly on the defensive, what information she had told her that a stranger may be stalking this area and her only real defense was intimidation at this point. Her back was still to the grasses, she could not be sure which direction she may be followed from, and could easily protect herself from an attack from behind. A low growl reverberated in the goddess' throat, loud and deep, a warning to all nearby that this was not a lioness they would be wise to stalk.
PhiferWolf (5:32:09 PM): Zeki gave out a loud laughing "Gotcha!" as his paws came out underneath him and hooked around her paws like a child clinging to the back of an adult. However, in this case, this child was much larger and what more, he was no child at all.

Ezekiel had grown a bit since Rhin's last encounter with him. His mane was not completely full yet, it was just reaching around to create a collar around his neck and it was just short as his fur. It was growing slowly as days passed but things did not seem to change. His mane was neat and well kept and the cowlick of two strands still stuck out ontop of his head.

"Gotcha good, didn't I, Lady Rhin?"
NahanaTawani (5:36:10 PM): The initial shock caused her to pull back, her head whipped around as she raised a clawed paw, teeth bared and eyes narrowed. At the sight of the male she relaxed and sank to the soft ground with an audible sound, dissheveling the dirt slightly. A softened grin reached her maw as she stared down with much kinder violet eyes, she was concerned she'd startled him, her reaction had been less than warm.

NahanaTawani (5:38:42 PM): "I beleive a young lion once told me it would be unwise to startle someone as such," she raised a brow at the still not quite grown lion. "I read your scent bigger than I remembered you, I may have simply been paranoid." She reached down and casually ruffled the lion's incoming mane.

PhiferWolf (5:42:12 PM): "But I did surprise you didn't I? The great Goddess of the Hunt, stalked in silence by a mere mortal lion. Now, what would the other Gods think of you?"

He chuckled in jest, pawing at her softly. It was fun with it seemed, she acted like . . . well, almost like a mother and yet, not. He did recalled himself telling her that when she did it to him and usually, payback was not in his book. However, this was just a fun exception. The initial response was one expected from one such as her. She was defensive, but the soft gestures he made should have eased her easily. As she reached to pet him, he allowed it, purring all the while.

"Maybe because I am a growing male, is it hard to expect it? Gods grow too," he replied. "Now where have you been? Duties?"
NahanaTawani (5:52:00 PM): "Hrm, I may be a bad influence on you, giving you quite the big head," she snorted a bit, not about to admit that he did anything of the sort better than she.

The young male had indeed surprised her, but still on the defensive she was far from letting him know he'd gotten one up on her. As she said, the male didn't need to go around thinking himself high and mighty, it was far from wise. In responce to the male's purr, which she found rather entertaining, she gave a rough chuckle and chose to simply skip giving a direst answer altogether.

"Bah, growing you may be, but you will always be a young one in my mind," she glanced over the god's growth comment, as she could not quite remember being anything but an adult, "roaming is all, I've told you I get restless, one needs to see new things from time to time. And what have you done to keep yourself occupied?"
PhiferWolf (5:56:48 PM): "A bad influence? How can that be so? You imbue those near you with the motivation to hunt, right?" He had no idea, he was just throwing out ideas and thoughts into the world. He looked at her with immense curiosity as to what was her great powers as a Goddess.

He was glad he was able to get her from behind, otherwise, he would have been swung around like a twig and slammed against the ground. At least that was teh scenario in his mind. He pictured Rhin to be quite the masterful lioness who is able to defend herself from all areas when she wasn't surprised. The chuckle she gave was a clear indication that he wasn't going to get his answer.

"I've been doing the same; running in the morning, sleep, wake for the hunt, eat, patrol, and back to the den for the night. You know, it kinda gets lonely when you have no one to talk to."
NahanaTawani (6:16:50 PM): Smiling softly the goddess raised herself from the ground, careful not to move the lion too much as she slipped herself away from him. With some thought she observed the area, picking a spot near the grasses only a foot or two from the den. "I do not really have the capacity to lend my powers persay, and I also don't claim to be great at being hunted, what I do have is the ability to remain essentially undetected if I choose."

With that she slipped against the grass, her body now no different visually than the foliage around her, she began to weave a path toward the side of the lion, though everything remained still. Her scent now gone from the air and steps all but noiseless. When she came beside the lion she stood for a second, anticipating a reaction.
PhiferWolf (6:20:26 PM): Zeki watched in amazement as she disappeared from his view. Such abilities! He watched the spot in the grass waiting for something to happen. Was she just going to reappear again or . . . He tilted his head upon teh spot.

"Lady Rhin?"

He questioned. He would imagine no response was gonna come. He had, after all, surprised the Goddess only mere moments ago. Was she going to do the same to him? Well, that would certainly be unfair. She did it first, he did it this time, does that not make it even? If she was planning to surprise him then she must still be around. Zeki rose to his feet and looked around.

"I know you're here, Rhin. You wouldn't leave a poor, defenseless male by himself, will you? All by himself? Suffering the worse kind of torment, loneliness..."

NahanaTawani (6:39:08 PM): From beside the lion came a soft chuckle as she slid from between the blades of grass, smoothing the transition from the natural surroundings to her tangible existance. "Guilt works to well on me young one, especially from you."

"That would be the positive of my gifts, unfortunately there remains a slightly negative aspect to my abilities. That my dear is something you won't be learning of now though," she smiled and rose her head to test the air for the herd she'd scented before, wanting to find a way to change the topic without seeming awkward. "Today is a lovely day for a hunt though, is it not?"
PhiferWolf (6:43:08 PM): He just smiled at her comment of working his guilt upon her. Damn, Uncle Kinari's influence is surely evident this time it seems. He looked at her softly and smiled as apologetic as he could. Hopefully, his tactic was forgiven.

"I do owe you a hunt, don't I? If I do recall, there is a herd nearby that he can hunt. Maybe each their own?"

Zeki wasn't too sure what she had in her mind what it was they had to do. The wager was as it was. He won a feather for the race to the baobao tree. He owes her a hunt together for winning the race back to his den. But what was the purpose of it? The male waited for an answer of waht it is that she wanted
NahanaTawani (6:50:23 PM): She nodded and brushed shoulders with the male as she passed him, her own way of forgiving his silliness. Once more lifting her head to better track their prey she nodded off toward the distance, pleased that the winds were carrying the herd's scent straight toward them...the hunt would not necessarily be a challenge, but it would atleast not be too tiring for either.

"Mmhmm," she nodded thoughtfully, "it is not too far off either it seems, should be relatively easy food." Noticing the male's slight confusion she grinning pleasantly, "my apologies, I insist that I hunt with all I am close to so I may observe them. A male lion, nearly full grown, who could not hunt would...well, an embarrassment. I mean no insult, I just feel hunting is the way in which I become most acquanted with others."
PhiferWolf (7:02:01 PM): He watched her move past him, wiggling a little to shake off the initial excitement from the touch. She was following the scent, he imagined, as her muzzle was up in the air. Curious, he moved close to her, following behind her. It was would not be long now until things got a bit more fun. They were going hunting it seemed.

"Oh trust me, I can hunt. I have been taking care of myself for a while. I even hunted when I was a wee cub. I can hunt, don't you worry," he smirked. He had the best hunting tutors around to teach him after all. At least in his mind they were. Kinari was the quick and merciless killer. Trig honored those he took lives from for nourishing him and keeping their part in the Pride Lands' circle. Sheng's savage power to knock out multiple prey if they were unfortunate enough to be close together. He was the typical suffocater like his father. Without much else, he crouched low and moved off away from her.

NahanaTawani (7:16:32 PM): Trying to keep a visual she moved off toward where the other end of the herd would be, the upside of having a partner when one hunted was the ability to create a diversion. Stomach low to the ground she moved through the grasses, coming up upon the herd and gaining a very small visual. Looking off to her right she checked her accomplices position, ensuring he too had a visual. She melded a bit with the grasses, just enough to keep unseen by the distant herd, but perhaps still be spottable by Zeki.

Nodding her head toward the back end she waited to see which direction he choose before moving out.
PhiferWolf (7:20:08 PM): Zeki smirked as time passed slowly. It was not long before he lunged out of the grass. However, unlike most hunters who run in a straight line. Zeki jumped to the right and left a few times to disorient the prey as to where they should run. He loved doing it. He let out a beastial roar that caused the entire herd to startle and split up. Crimson eyes locked on one that seemed too confused to know what to do; run or hide.

Neither choice was good for it this time. Zeki made a b-line straight for it, lunging with outstretched paws, ready to grab, take down, and suffocate.
NahanaTawani (7:27:29 PM): A bit more chaotic than Rhin was used to, but she adjusted quickly, slipping forward and cutting off a decent sized female as she made to dart toward the back end of the herd. Leaping with outstretched paws, she pulled the body to it's side with a swipe, quickly crushing the windpipe to ensure the job was done. Not wanting to take more than was needed she choose not to have more fun, though the scent of death did things with the goddess' mind, she distracted herself by looking about to see how her friend was fairing. Smiling warmly as she watched the herd seperated and dissolved into the grasses, there was a respect that could not be attained through anything but the healthy fear one's prey had of them.
PhiferWolf (7:32:18 PM): Zeki looked up at her with his jaws around the fallen prey's body, his paws around it as if he was hugging it. A position most cubs had when they clung to another's outstretched paw to instigate play. The male let go, licking his maw, and watched the rest of the herd escape to safety. He had always wondered why they did that when most knew a lion would take one. At least, he has hunted his herd many of times and he had always taken one. Yet they always run away after he gets it. Oh well.

"That was fun. Did you manage yours?"
NahanaTawani (7:40:05 PM): Watching those that were still in view sprint off, Rhin reverted her attention back to her fellow hunter. The goddess inclined her head and grasped the limp neck gently, lifting it up with a natural ease. She'd realized a moment too late that this rendered her unable to speak and instead tilted her head toward the den and made to begin what would be a slightly longer trek back. Despite the bulky bodies that they carried she attempted to walk as close as was possible to the male, definantly pleased with his performance in the hunt.
PhiferWolf (7:44:45 PM): Zeki got to his feet and did something he often did with things that he knew he could do. He reached down and grabbed teh neck, a paw made its way under the body, and with a quick jerk, tossed it upon his back. It was a better way of carrying his meals and not get dirt on them. It was better this way also because he would not be . . . lessening the valued life he had taken, dragging it in the dirt. After this meal, he will definitely have to bury the bones that he left out the other nights.

Following Rhin close, he knew her gesture was to the den and he had planned to go there in the first place. But it was nice to know she thought the same.

"Do you plan to spend the night?"
NahanaTawani (7:50:04 PM): She raised a brow at the manner in which Zeki carried his food, and had to admit to herself that it did look simpler. Flying had spoiled her with how she carried kill, normally she need only fly it quickly to where ever she need go, carrying was a rare task for the goddess. With a paw she imitated the male, pressing her wings to her back, noting that she'd have to wash them later.

At the suggestion the goddess raised a brow, the boy was indeed persistant, and admittedly the offer was tempting after several nights in the rogue lands. "It would be nice to sleep indoors for once I suppose," she smiled a bit, not wanting to seem too eager at the prospect, but she imagined sleeping in a den was a great degree more comfortable than being left to the wheather. "As long as that wouldn't be too troublesome to my host."
PhiferWolf (7:58:13 PM): He chuckled as he washed her mimic him. Thinking it awkward, he simply moved on ahead as she took teh time to do such a task. Noticing that she had to adjust her wings, it must have been something new to her. Bloody fur was easy to clean, but feathers? Zeki had seen many birds clean their feathers and they spent long times on them. Once he saw one preening his feathers when he left to go for a run. Came back, still preening. When he woke up that afternoon, still preening!

"We'll have to clean your feathers later. Does havin them dirty affect your flying?"

He questioned? Zeki had no real idea if she was more a flying lion than a running one.

"And it will not be any trouble at all, I kinda want the company. It gets lonely in there, you know?"
NahanaTawani (8:04:50 PM): She smiled a bit and nodded, remembering the last time she really cleaned her feathers and figuring they needed them anyway. "It does affect flight a bit, but as you can see I mostly walk when I'm within a pride's lands."

Shifting the body a bit more toward the center she regained her steady walk toward the den. Taking the next question in for a moment, she'd never really slept beside someone else, not since she assumed childhood...though she couldn't quite remember that either.

"I imagine one gets lonely, I've never slept near another though, so I suppose I've never missed it," her smile fell just slightly before she caught herself and regained her peaceful expression, hoping the male hadn't noticed her momentary lack of composure.
PhiferWolf (8:10:23 PM): "I've always spent time with my father. However, somethings changed and he wanted to find someone . . . His family, he calls them. All I know is that the father is a Leopard and the mother was a Lioness, and I have step siblings too. But before all that, we spent almost every waking moment together. He was my running partner. My snoozing parter. We even got yelled at by mom when we snored. We hunted together, we patrolled together. But now that he's gone, it's kinda like I am missing half of myself. I am not used to being alone, even when I was with my Uncle, I still felt like I was missing."

He spoke as he walked. Zeki showed no signs of faltering or anything like that. It was a story, he sought nothing from it. Just for her to know a bit about him. Zeki was quite close to his father, his friends often made fun of him for it, however, they knew he was the leader of the group. Kinda, the hyena just made it so they got in the right line.

"To have someone beside me would a comforting feeling."
NahanaTawani (8:20:56 PM): "It must have been nice to grow up so close to someone, yes?" She brushed against him just enough to touch furr and not really nudge, as she didn't want to see him lose balance. "I may not miss anyone, but I also don't recall being close to anyone either."

Rhin didn't want pity, she was simply pointing out the other side of his situation, a side which she was quite familiar with. Her closest family had been her siblings and they'd stayed rather seperate since the blessing of the cubs...though she did wonder what had become of her blessed one Layla.

NahanaTawani (8:20:57 PM): "It will be quite nice to be close to someone for a night...," she was keeping her eyes peeled for the den, now itching to eat and hit the watering hole, she could feel the blood sinking into her feathers and she knew that this woudn't be good for her 'condition.' Her mind had already lost a little focus though, and she unconsciously was catching scent of prey miles away.

Her ears twitched here and there with little control on her part now. She kept her eyes on the location in which she knew the den to be, she would be much better once she'd had food and become clean.
PhiferWolf (8:28:48 PM): "That's sad, Rhin. Not able to remember anyone? My Uncle told me that being alone is the worse thing that can happen to anyone. Some think it is amazing, but what do you have to come back to at night? Those cold nights, who do you have to keep you warm? I never want that to happen to anyone. No matter what, I would want them to have someone to be with, someone to grow up with, together with . . . That is why i want a big family one day so my cubs will have others to be with too!"
PhiferWolf (8:28:49 PM): Zeki brushed against her softly and looked at her.

"It's always nice to have someone around, no matter what time of day it is. Whenever, wherever . . . It's always nice."

Zeki moved on ahead with a bit of speed to make it into the den safely. The blood scent must have attracted something but nothing was stupid enough to stretch their necks out into a den of two lions. He made himself comfortable in his usual spot. However, he wasn't going to start until she was here as well.
NahanaTawani (8:38:54 PM): "I wouldn't say nice, but it's not so bad being alone if it's all you really know," her voice was gruff, not sad, and she smiled finding that the conversation allowed her to focus more effectively. "I'm sure your cubs never need fear that though."

When he passed her she stepped up her speed, still attempting to keep her meal balanced atop her back, her wing blades making the job a bit trickier. Upon arriving at the den just behind her companion she settled down beside him, dropping her meal to the floor and giving a very pleased grin toward the male. "It's been too long since I've eaten in peace and far too long since I've slept indoors. You musn't go spoiling me."
PhiferWolf (8:44:02 PM): "Spoiling you? No! I am only giving you what every female deserves; everything one should get."

Also known as spoiling, just a bit wordier. With a female who hasn't slept indoors in a while, it must be nice to be able to. And it must be good to eat in peace without the scavengers to pester you, distract you, and steal your food. Ezekiel looked at her briefly before started at his meal.

NahanaTawani (8:49:29 PM): She smiled politely, it still seemed like spoiling to her, but she did not mind. She saw many a lioness be pampered, Rhin felt she deserved that atleast once in her life. "But of course, and if I could repay you...what do you want Zeki?"

The goddess stared at him intensely, making it clear she wanted an answer before beginning her meal aswell.

PhiferWolf (8:52:42 PM): "I dunno, I don't expect anything. But it is really up to you, I guess," He smirked. "Surprise me."

With a shake of his head, and a soft chuckle, he resumed to eat his catch.
NahanaTawani (8:57:59 PM): She chuckled gruffly and continued with her meal aswell, remaining silent through the rest. The goddess ate rather quickly and polished off most of the bones, happily licking and chewing one of the ribs as she watched Zeki.
PhiferWolf (9:00:42 PM): Zeki was just finishing up his last limb before he abruptly got to his feet and started to take each bone out of the den, one by one. He wasn't going anywhere so he didn't feel the need to tell her what he was up to. It was more of his own thing just as carrying his prey on his back. Uncle trigger did the same, only because he would have just done return trips.

Outside, the male dug into the roots of a nearby tree, one where Topas once spied on him. That sneaky ratel was ordered to keep tabs on him by a friend of his father's. But it made a nice place to put these bones. Slowly, he discarded the ivory of meals past and filled the hole in with dirt, resting his head against the tree, he gave some thanks.

"Thank you."
NahanaTawani (9:06:02 PM): The goddess tilted her head as she watched the male out of the corner of her eye and listening intently as he passed by with the last of the bones. The goddess too gathered hers up and began to walk them to the place she'd seen so many lay at beside the den. When she saw the male and his ritual of sorts she kept silent, knowing this was something more personal than something one would share.

When Zeki had said his thank you she walked beside him and brushed against him affectionately before looking between the den and the wateringhole, "We should probably bath quickly, eh? I'm imagining one's own scent is bad enough without adding another lion's body fresh from a hunt."
PhiferWolf (9:09:39 PM): He narrowed his eyes mockingly at.

"Are you saying I stink? That hunt wasn't enough to get me worked up! Nope, not at all, I can do that all day long. And you think I smell? Pee-yew! I have to tell my queen that there is a skunk out here that smells worse than Pumbaa, yessiree, worse!" he ranted mocking out of jest as he made his way to the water hole. He meant no harm in it, it was just mocking fun. He did work off a bit on that hunt, the jumping from side to side did make him work harder. And Rhin smelt a lot nicer than he ever did. that was for certain.

by the water hole, he looked down into the water and then up into the sky. It was almost sun down and that meant nightfall was coming. Normally a hunt and a meal did not take long, but their conversation just made time fly it seemed.
NahanaTawani (9:20:56 PM): Sprinting ahead the goddess slid into the cool water, laughing loudly at the male's comments.

"Atleast I am civilized enough to wash!" Rhin called out to the male once safely submerged. Looking up she too noticed the time, and noting that the water would be cooling a bit soon, making quick work of dunking her head under the water and cleaning the bulkier tufts of hair. Once adequately satisfied with the state of her paws, face, and stomach she spread her wings forcefully through the water. While the goddess was somewhat capable of washing them herself she knew it would take sometime for the job to get done.

"Could I ask a favor of you Zeki?" As she spoke she flapped her wings idly in and out of the water, splashing a bit of the water here and there.
PhiferWolf (10:02:28 PM): Zeki watched her curiously before coming toward her.

"Are you saying that I don't wash? If I do recall, I washed last time remember?"

Zeki moved against her, feeling his rear end touch the ground, he made himself anchored there. He washed the usual way; licking his fur and then washing it with water before doing it two more times. His red eye cracked open, eyeing her as to what her favor was. A soft 'huh' sound indicated that he heard her and wanted to know what was it she wanted.
NahanaTawani (10:12:29 PM): "Yes yes, of course your squeeky-clean highness," she smiled, rather pleased at her own ability to be playful.

When he looked up at her she paused for a moment, her own violet eyes meeting his and she may have even blushed had it been something she knew of or was capable of. After but a moment's hesitation she raised a heavy dripping wing from the water, "I may actually need help with these, it take me sometime to clean them on my own" she looked self conscious asking, but she gestured at the part of the wing that met the shoulder, "just pulling anything stuck up there out would help quite a bit...not exactly ladylike I know, but most females don't have to put up with wings."

She began herself at the tips, pushing and pulling with her paw and some water any of the larger clumps out from between feathers, licking her paw and then smoothing it through.
PhiferWolf (10:31:02 PM): Zeki just shrugged and moved closer to to the Goddess , placing a paw softly against her back. Her fur was absolutely soft, it was hard to describe. It was almost like Safuma's. He took the time to look her over softly before moving his muzzle down to her wing joint. What was it he looking for? At first, he just gave a few licks to upspur her feathers before searching around it for parasites and whatever she can.

"So... when was the last time you did this? Who helped you then?"

He asked plucking out what looked to be a dried leaf bit.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:10 pm
The goddess shifted a little at being touched so kindly, she smiled a bit to herself, but quickly returned to working out any dirt or leaves on the tip of the other wing. As soon as Zeki began cleaning her wing joint the goddess began to wiggle, and a deep, uncontrollable giggle escaped her maw. In attempt to keep still she held her breathe like a child, but even then she still twitched and snorted from time to time.

Catching her breathe for a moment she attempted to answer the lion, "Normally I get a bird or ratel to help, someone small...the birds especially never mind." With that wiggled once more.  

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:15 pm
She seemed to wiggle whenever he touched her there or something around that general area. Was she... ticklish? He could only laugh quietly to himself and try to make it so he did not have to touch her as often as he would like to. This was just helping her clean, it was just that simple. Zeki looked over her shoulder to see her own progress. It did not take long before he moved over to the next joint.

"To get help from others, huh? Do they find you interesting? A lion with wings and all."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:28 pm
When she'd finished she switched over to the other wing and began cleaning from the tips up toward where Zeki had already gone through. Soon she was done with both sides, waiting a moment for Zeki to finish the last bit.

"Many of the birds are familiar with the goddess of air, so several of them have atleast heard of winged lions...though they are still very flattering," She smiled gratefully at Zeki, licking him quickly on the cheek when he finished. "Thank you...I'm nearly done with myself and I'm getting a bit tired, I'll be more than happy to curl up in the den whenever you're done."  

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:29 pm
PhiferWolf (12:26:49 AM): Zeki plucked the last bit of unnecessary objects off the Goddess and looked at the rest of the wing he had not touched. She did quite teh job, able to make them shine in the ever dying sunlight. It was like the sun reflecting off a blade of grass or the moon against the water hole.

"I have met the Goddess of the Wind and the Goddess of the Tornadoes. They were both quite nice, but Tornadoes was quite the rough one. However, I managed to beat her in a little wrestling game."

He boasted. He was quite proud that he was able to get her down, however, if she used her powers, he would have definitely had lost. Zeki reached a paw into the water and combed it through his mane.

"All done."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:43 pm
NahanaTawani (12:37:03 AM): With a soft chuckle she nodded, "my apologies, goddess of the wind was who I'd thought of." As she listened to his stories she resisted rolling her eyes, not because she didn't beleive him, but because the boy had a bit of an ego...and she was positive she wasn't helping. As Zeki washed out what existed of a mane Rhin watched, he was indeed becoming a handsome male and for a brief moment she considered ruffling his mane once more.

"Good, off we go then?" Heavy with water she pulled herself up and shook in an almost dog like manner, flingling water at anything and anyone nearby, though not intentionally. She still felt a bit heavy and waterlogged, but she would live.
PhiferWolf (12:42:51 AM): Zeki got his ego-like mannerism from none other than the Uncle who taught him about females, wooing them, mating, cubs, and things like that. Uncle Ezeoha, the studding male, and single father, of the Pride Lands. However, there were things that even both had to draw the line. However, an ego had surely grown within the younger Pride Lander.

"Don't apologize, there might be a Goddess of the Air, I wouldn't really know until someone told me about her in decent detail."

He simply nodded and shook off what he could shortly after she did, to avoid getting her wet. Inside the den, it was a little cold, but the dirt ground was rather comfortable to lay upon, especially if one pats it down enough that it comes extremely soft. Zeki stood at the entrance and waited for her to lay down first.  

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:27 pm
NahanaTawani (2:16:42 AM): With a soft chuckle Rhin slipped past Zeki within the den, "I wouldn't be at all surprised if there was a goddess of grub larvae, it seems my kind have bred a bit as of late...seems to be a god of everything."

The dark furred female slid first to her haunches and then settled comfortably against the soft dirt. She looked about curiously, it'd been so long since she'd slept surrounded by some type of wall, she'd wondered if she'd feel cramped. Instead however the goddess relaxed stretching her wings and then pressing them close against her back, It'd suddenly struck her how drowsy she'd been since the hunt and a wide, large-toothed yawn followed.

With dark violet eyes she watched Zeki, "Come along young one, you must be tired aswell."

PhiferWolf (2:19:15 AM): He just smiled. "If there was a Goddess of Grub Larvae, then there must be a God of Dung," he joked as he moved toward her. It was kinda hard to place where a God's domain is but it was what it was. Gods had their domain that they ruled over. There probably is a God of Everything... a God of Gods.

The young male moved down beside the Goddess, being careful not to cramp her wings, giving her enough space to be comfortable. He would imagine if he laid side by side, she would feel cramped or that he had feelings for her. He did, however, but he did for many females. It was friendship, after all. He stretched lightly, kneading his claws into the dirt before settling down again.

"You're right, Lady Rhin. I am a bit tired."  
[IC] Pridelands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff