Ok I know this may be slightly a lot of reading but please... could you take a minute?

I know this may not seem as a big deal to some people, but I see it as a big deal and hope that someone could pray for her. Ok so there's this girl at school that I love as a sister. She isn't my sister but she sees me as an older brother to turn too and I really like talking to her, and it feels good when I can help her. She used to cry a lot by herself without anyone knowing... I think suicidal thoughts have even crossed her before. She said that ever since she got close to me though, it's been A LOT better and that she trusts me a lot since I don't judge her negatively and I don't think any less of her form what she tells me. Ok so she's pretty sensitive and there's this guy that she's liked for a long time, and he likes her too but I found out that this guy is like on and off... one second he likes her and one second he's going "I dunno... I'm not sure if this is would be the right thing to do" and always says stuff like "Something bad might happen"
nicely put: "he's basically scared of bad things happening"
Also, he KNOWS that she likes him. My friend is pretty good friends with him and is trying to convince him that he should give her a chance because he likes her too. My friend wants to tell him that he's thinking way too much and that he should give it a chance and not just say "oh no bad things might happen"
She really really really likes him and she's VERY sensitive and I would hate to see her heartbroken. I can barely stand to see her sad... It would hurt me too if I saw her crying and hurt.
I'm just asking for any advice on what you think I should do. Please?
Also, some prayers would be highly appreciated.
Thank you, everyone.