Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Harvest Moon Guild
What was the FIRST harvest moon you played? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rabbit Desu

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:38 pm
Return to Nature for Playstation.
I've loved it ever since.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:29 pm

HM 64.

I was hooked.

gonk

Blue Logic

Prophet

Mistress Drakkard

Shy Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:48 am
The first game I ever played was HM A Wonderful life. I married Celia, my sister married Muffy, and my neighbor married Nami. ^-^  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:52 am
Ah.. I think it was Back to Nature but it also could've very well been Save the Homeland. I can't remember any more sad  

Grey Gardens

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Raechu

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:39 am
my first one i played was for gameboy color i think. I don't remember what it was called though. the game wasn't mine, it was my babysitter's son's game.
the next one i played was save the homeland. I gave that one to my friend because i didn't have a playstation to play it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:33 pm
BTN was my first xD (I believe)  

iamnotepad

waterelem

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:36 am
HM64, I remember marrying Karen first cause I kinda felt bad for her, then when she started helping around the farm and dropping the eggs I always wondered how I was supposed to level up my wife o_O

Since then I've always gone for Elli, although I did marry all five girls a few times over... That's the only game I played for a year I think... and it was one of two 64 games I was trully addicted too the entire time i had one...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:43 am
The first one, for SNES. I ended up marrying Nina, I believe.
But I didn't actually own that game. The first one I owned was Back to Nature...and I married Popuri first. I don't know what is with me and the pink haired girls...  

Zenith SunSoar

az coria

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:55 pm
AWL. My name was ROY, and I left my cow out in a hurricane. I didn't know how to order medicine, so it got sick, and died.

Ahh... Memories....  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:40 am
I played HM A Wonderful Life first, and was totally hooked. I like the new anime-ish look to it nowadays. I named my guy Trey.  

chibixblackxrose

3,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200

breakawaylover11

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:17 pm
HM 64 was the first one I ever played.
I remember that my older brother played it all the time, and I'd sit there for hours just watching what happened as he played the game.
One day, I was totally bored out of my mind, and decided that I'd take a stab at the game, see how it went.
I fell for it immediately. I'd sit and play it for hours upon hours.
First time I played, I married Karen, then I married the rest.
Now I've got the majority of the games and love them to death.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:24 am
lol i never played HM yet! i am plannin to get HM Island of Happiness! i cant wait! biggrin  

PRicanTeen

Libelle736

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:29 am
My first HM game was HM64. It was my cousin's and I loved it so much that I'd rent it from blockbuster every chance I got (For some reason, the game was already out of circulation and you couldn't buy it). I was lucky enough to get my same copy every time I rented it AND no one had played it or saved over it!!! (which was amazing).

Eventually, my cousin gave me his copy (YAY!)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:15 pm
Surprisingly, it was Friends Of Mineral Town.
But my Dad introduced it to me, funny enough. :]

I loved it.

I would play it.
Non-stop.

I loved it.
Still do.
And I was so damn obsessed for a good 6 months.

Absolutely, the best game ever.

Now I'm hooked on HM DS Cute. :]

Porcelain Blue

Jijis Song

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:04 pm
Uhm, Harvest Moon A Wonderful Life was my first ;^^

I absolutely ADORED it! The game was so amazing that I went out and got Another Wonderful Life as well xD  
The Harvest Moon Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff