"I'll be the judge on whether or not someone can prove to be superior to you at your job, for now I won't do anything about this where you are concerned but whether or not you acknowledge you are taking responsibility for this," he said, toning down his anger now as he lost interest in arguing against an ego he knew would not relent. Njiru deserved some blame, yes, but Mvushi was still here and if he was traveling with his mate.. well certainly he had some fault, and aside from that it would be up to the king to determine if they would have a priest again or if Mvushi would be stuck. Unyezi had an idea of which way that was going to end up.

"Mitsuki might be of equal class, but her job is important and her business is with me, and I most certainly am your superior," he explained coldly, "Don't question your orders, you know where to find the pair of them so you are being sent to get them."

He didn't respond to the farewell from Njiru, as sarcastic as it was. There was nothing he could do but warn him again about how he should treat the high class and his monarch. He wanted to do something about it, but he wasn't sure what he could do, what he would do. With a growl, he turned around to march back to the dens to wait for Mvushi and Mitsuki.

Fin.