Reply [IC] Abandoned Temple [IC]
[PRP] News to share - finished! [/Laini and Muroki] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Successful Edit

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:00 pm
"An unbelievable amount," she agreed. They had both found sanctuary there, comforted by its environment. And now another of its members had joined them and was doing a lot to help them. And more for her than Muroki knew.

"Well, I suppose it would. Maybe, then, you're just not good at knowing what they mean," she teased. Because she was in love with Matifu and, dare she say it and risk jinxing herself, engaged to him if only secretly. And she wanted to tell Muroki but she couldn't say it so easily. No, he'd have to practically ask her straight out. Because it was so new to her that she was almost embarrassed, feeling awkward about it.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:06 pm
"You know maybe I should get you a chunk of obsidian. You can use it to see your reflection and see how hard it is to read any signs in your ugly face." He teased, just like an obnoxious brother. He ripped off another chunk of meat, eating it swiftly, gulp it down. Muroki licked the blood off his lips so he was clean of it. A pleasant meal. He'd have to thank her in a bit, after whatever reaction followed his next comment - he hoped it'd be easier for her if i took a playful form. He stood up and padded 'round so they were sitting face to face. This all took but a few moments.

"Could be your wedding present, Laini."  

Successful Edit

Successful Edit

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:27 pm
"Oh you're so funny," she said making an ugly face and reaching out with a paw to poke him. His comment made her stop breathing and her eyes dilated a little bit before she realized that it was all very visible. Oops. Little liar. He read her like a book. Either or he was very lucky in that he asked the right question to catch her off-guard.

"No," she said after a while. "You can get rose-petals and throw them at my feet." She shook her head princess-like, seeming very much the spoiled child. No she wasn't going to let him get the best of her.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:32 pm
"Congradulations, dearest. And anything for you, on the day of your wedding." He learned over a nudged her shoulder afftectionate - "But until then..." - n** of the ear and leap away.

"You're it." He was just outta reach and ready to run if she anted to play, though he could relax if she wasn't. Time to sieze the good things in life! Kainda's pups were well, Laini was engaged to a good lion and tommorrow - hopefully - he'd be able to gather information that could help them vanquish the vultures.  

Successful Edit

Successful Edit

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:09 pm
She blinked. She had done it now. But it was out and hey, she had wanted it out. That she hadn't necessarily done it the way she wanted was only a minor flaw and that was it. Nothing to get offended about.

"Hey~!" she exclaimed indignantly and leapt to her feet. "I'll get you for that!" She leapt after him. She gnashed her teeth dramatically, eying his own ear favorably. No "I just got better" excuse would stop her. Nope. He'd asked for it. And he was gunna get it.

The end~

[IC] Abandoned Temple [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces