[PRP] Such Is Life

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demonstration_evil

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:44 pm
User Image

Ilori was on duty. Which was a big moan and groan period in time for the teenager, as he listed off in his head, all the other... far, far more exciting things he could be doing. And plenty came to mind. He could be with Sepoko, he could be playing a trick on his brother, he could be hanging around with his friends or his parents... and the list just went on and on and on from there.

Still, despite all of his inward groaning, Ilori was glad that he was helping to serve his Pride... in some ways... but in reality, he felt he had let too much of his cub-hood slide. He could have been so much lazier with his lack of responsibility... now he actually had to do things. Potentially dangerous things, on top of that.

So, again, he yawned, and kept a close watch. Maybe a vulture would actually decide to show up for once. At least then he wouldn't feel like he was wasting his time there, where he could have very easily been wasting it somewhere else.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:11 pm
The sun was high on this sunny, and warm afternoon. Dimu assumed her sons were off playing with each other, or sleeping. So, Dimu felt she had the free time to wander around the oasis a bit and take a closer look at her surroundings. She knew it was dangerous, with the Vultures at it and all, but she was sticking close to the boundries of the pride.
But even though she knew others did inhabit the pride, it was still shocking to see another lion as she aproached a border line. It looked to be a young male. The mother curiously watched the young lion as she approached and made sure to put a pleasant smile on. As she aproached, she spoke in her soft kind voice, "Hello. I am M'Dimu." she introduced her self right off the bat, hoping that he wouldn't think her a threat. She was a new addition to the pride,a dn she wasn't sure if the maned wolf had told everyone about her and her cubs.

HellaraDhis

demonstration_evil

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:37 pm
Ilori blinked and glanced over, instantly happier to have company. As someone who constantly looked for an excuse not to do anything, he knew what nearly everyone in the Pride looked like, as he usually saw them in his escapades to avoid having to do any sort of work. He knew the lioness' face... but he had never really met her or her cubs before, which he had seen. He also knew that they were not full lions, as he had met some of their kind in the past. That did make them very interesting.

"Oh... hello." He grinned, "I'm Ilori... on guard as of today. Good old warrior me... but I've seen you around a little. You're one of the priestesses, right?"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:23 pm
As Illori inquired as to if she was a priestess, she nodded her head slightly. "Almost. Currently I am being trained, but I do hope to become a full fledged priestess soon." She said with a smile as she watched the young male. "So you are a warrior eh?" She asked with a chuckle. She knew hardly any of the members of the pride, but atleast she was given opportunities like this to get to know them. "Where you born into this pride?" She asked curiously. She had originally wanted her cubs born in the oasis, but then the king had told her about the vultures and she had decided to have them in the Rogue lands near the father's den.  

HellaraDhis

demonstration_evil

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:30 pm
"Neat, I'm kinda in training too... I think... I guess." Ilori didn't exactly know how the whole warrior thing was supposed to go... but he was guarding his pride and doing his duty... even if half the time he wished he was doing something else. But he did have to protect his home land. Even if he hadn't been born there, "Naw... I was born out in the rouge lands, but my mom's family was from here originally, so we all decided to come and live here. I guess... you probably weren't born here, right?" He laughed a little.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:38 am
"No." Dimu replied with a smile. "I was born in the rogue lands. My sons were born near the old Cheetah Coalition before I brought them here to live." She explained with a smile. "So how many siblings do you have, and did they all come with you to these lands?" she asked curiously. She was glad to be meeting other members of the pride, it would be nice to know some of the liosn around here, and to be able to smile as she passed them, insted of feeling as out of place as she had been lately.  

L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13

Questionable Sex Symbol

4,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

demonstration_evil

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:50 pm
Ilori grinned, "Wow... you have kids? That's awsome! And cheetahs too... I met a cheetah once, when I was little... well, a half-cheetah anyway. He was part lion too." He mentioned, babbaling a little, but he was feeling cheerful, "And I have a sister and two brothers... but my elder sister and brother, I've never met them. I think they live in the Pridelands... but they could have moved by now, or had kids of their own, I'm not sure. But my other brother, Nanuka, he came with me here with my mom and dad." He shrugged a little, "Who knows? Maybe my big brother and sister will come and visit some day, if they find out about this place. Does your mate live here with us?" He asked, not even thinking that there could possibly be no mate in the picture.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:38 pm
"Mate?" Dimu asked, then realized he meant the father of her cubs. "Oh, you mean my boys father... No, he wanders the rogue lands." She said with a smile. "He and I were just friends, and one thing led to another and I ended up pregnant. We are still friends, but he isn't tied to me, or my sons, so he goes where he pleases." She said cherfully. "And I hope you do meet your siblings. I wish I had known who mine where. I've been on my own since I can remember..." It was because she had always been aloen that she had always wanted cubs. She had four now, and she was extatic. She had four beautiful sons whom she loved dearly.  

L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13

Questionable Sex Symbol

4,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

demonstration_evil

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:19 pm
"Yeah... I do hope I meet them some day." Ilori said, though he did feel a little embaressed about the whole mate thing. "And sorry about thinking your mate would be with you... I always just assume, I should really just stop doing that." He laughed a little, "I mean... my best friend..." Though could he really call Sepoko just a friend anymore...? "Well, his family doesn't live together... either. I mean... I met his mom, and he has a brother somewhere, but he lives with their dad I think... so... Yeah." He laughed again, wishing he could stop doing that stumbling thing, "But I bet your sons are all really happy that they get to live together. It's always a bit of a shame to not have your brothers and sisters around... But I have one brother, and I'm glad I have him."  
[IC] Abandoned Temple [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games