u think the flaws of the story can b explained
  yes
  no
  lets c
  hoo the hek cares
View Results

strikingblade

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:53 pm
many video games, manga, etc. r inspired by history. in kh's case its probably the history o samurai. a sword was supposedly an extension 2 a person's soul in kh's their heart and the keyblade is only held by a worthy heart. every story has its flaw im just pointing the 1 bout sora's keyblade and how riku wields it in the story... well its not relaly a flaw in the story so much as the people who start storyline rumors.

im pointing out that in the story both sora and riku have held the same keyblade before so i think the sora's keyblade is the middle point of darkness and lite and is held by the strongest heart not by a person on the side of lite and thers also the strange case o roxas wielding it wile in sora's absence... im gonna go with that after the keyblader is bound by a hearts strength the embodiment takes over.

as 4 the question of the keychains i think thats just 2 make da story more interesting like how roxas was fighting w/ sora... i guess maybe the story does have flaws  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:18 pm
strikingblade
many video games, manga, etc. r inspired by history. in kh's case its proly the history o samurai. a sord was supposedly an extension 2 a person's soul in kh's ther heart and the keyblade is only held by a worthy heart. every story has its flaw im just pointin the 1 bout sora's keyblade and how riku wields it in the story... well its not relly a flaw in the story so much as the ppl hoo start storyline rumors.

im pointin out that in the story both sora and riku hav held the same keyblade befor so i think the sora's keyblade is the middle point of darkness and lite and is held by the strongest heart not by a person on the side of lite and thers also the strange case o roxas wieldin it wile in sora's absence... im gonna go with that after the keyblader is bound by a hearts strength the embodiment takes over.

as 4 the question of the keychains i think thats just 2 make da story mor interestin like how roxas was fitin w/ sora... i gues mayb the story does hav flaws

ps

the sloppines is a habit(srry)

Try to fix this post first. No matter how sloppy it is. Reread everything you post. That is why we have SCHOOL.  

ChronoCri

Guardian Arthos

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:00 am
this is the way to see a person soul, look into their eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:19 pm
a lil dramatic(2 the previous message) i c w/e ill fix the post(second message)  

strikingblade

T3h ~Kingdom Hearts~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff