Much like the former Wizards of the Coast Magic: The Gathering Guild There is a set of Rules and Guidelines that all guild members must adhere to. Failure to due such will result in dismissal from the guild.

exclaim - Threads about buying items off other users - These threads belong in the Wanted subforum of Gaia Exchange.

exclaim - Threads about selling items - These threads belong in the Gaia Exchange forum.

exclaim - Threads about questing for items - These threads belong in the Charity and Quests subforum of Gaia Exchange.

exclaim - Threads that are general spam - These threads are home in Chatterbox.

exclaim - NO SPAM - No Spamming. - If it's off topic, & pointless, It's Spam & belongs in the Chatterbox. - In some cases random posts pertaining to the guild are acceptable, but should not exceed a single post, if they do, they belong in the Planeswalkers Pub Sub Forum for chatters and goofing around.

exclaim - No Asking ASL (Age, Sex, Location) - Not at all tolerated here. Asking ASL will get you a temp ban, & repeat offenders will be banned permanently.

exclaim - Adhere To The Gaia TOS (Terms Of Service) - Found Here.

exclaim - New Members, Please Introduce Yourself in the Sticky thread "New Members, Introduce Yourself!" - Failure to comply after receiving welcome pm & warning will result in a BAN.

exclaim exclaim - Three Strikes System; Think of it as Vanishing, if you run out of counters, your out. ~ 3 counters to a member. - Any & all Demerits will be publicly listed on the master guild members list. ~

exclaim exclaim exclaim - NO NEW THREADS ON MAIN FORUM.

exclaim - Please Check all Forum Topics Before Posting New Threads. If You Are Unsure, Ask in the Q/A Thread & Either DA-FDNT or DA-SF83 Will Get Back To You.

NOTE: - On Posting New Threads;

Alrighty People ~ It's great that everyone want's to participate & contribute, what the guilds for, but there are Sub-Forums for most of what people are starting new threads for; So rather than tell you where everything should go, I'll just inform you as to what belongs on the main forum;

[Discussion Thread]'s & [Official Discussion Thread]'s , [Member Participation Thread]'s, & [Community Help Thread]'s All Belong on the main forum. - any others should be placed in their appropriate Sub-Forum.

That being said, only Administrators & Guild Helpers have the authority to post new threads to the main forum. - We will often browse the Sub Forums & if any threads catch our interest, we will move it to the Main Forum.

If you have Any Questions, please feel free to PM DA-FDNT or post them in Our Q&A Thread.

UPDATE : June 19, 2010

LISTEN

This Is the 9th or 10th Time I've Had To Do This, NOW READ!

DA-FDNT Sat Apr 10 2010 19:04:13 -
Ok. - Posting of new threads has become an issue & I just want to set some guidelines;

#1.) - Don't.

- If you want to post a thread PM DA-FDNT & Ask Him if it is ok, & where it should go. - We don't need runaway threads about random MTG questions -

If the administrative staff misses something like a release, or big event, same answer; PM Me (DA-FDNT) - & I'll work on it.

DO NOT TYPE '[Offical Thread]' into any threads title unless you are 1. A guild administrator or official helper & 2. You've spoken to me personally.

I do what i can to bring the MTG world to gaia & to preserve the ideals of sportsmanship & TCG based fun - but i'm not on gaia 24-7 - So please, to keep the guild clutter free & good looking, PM me & at the very latest i'll get back to you within 3-4 days, usually 2.

DA-FDNT - Posted: Wed Jun 2 2010 18:06:31

I'm enacting a Zero Tolerance Policy on the Posting of New Threads on the Main Forum.

You Do it without checking with me, You're Banned.