Reply [IC] Abandoned Temple [IC]
[PRP] Healing [Muroki, Fedha, etc]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Successful Edit

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:20 pm
The king shifted uncomfortably. While his condition wasn't any worse, he was still mostly out of commission and the infected wound still pained him. At least he was well enough to get out of the den that was he designated sick bay at the Oasis. It was the deepest and coolest place but it was stifling after all that time down there. So he was out amongst his Clan, limping somewhat, the wound's scab broken from his movement and angry. He was ignoring it as much as possible.

While his nearest and dearest, with Johari at the helm, had been doing well feeling everyone together Muroki couldn't stand being cooped up. Time to get back to work, pain or no.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:40 am
It was pure coincidence that brought Fedha within sight of Muroki. Today happened to be a rare day that she was taking some time to just... wander without constantly scanning the area for useful plants to add to the vast collection she had in her den. Since she had quite a bundle already waiting for when it would be needed, today the female was simply searching for some company. Perhaps she could find someone to play tag with, or another game to take her mind off her work?

But instead of spying a potential playmate, she found an ailing king. Watching him hobble around for a few moments brought a frown to the silver female's face, and without further ado, she stomped on over. "King Muroki," she said in an imperious tone, her blue eyes stern, "you're hurt. You shouldn't be wandering around with your injuries! Now, I want you to march right back to your den and let me make a salve to spread on those cuts to help them heal faster."

The young lioness was back in full healer-mode, and when she was like this, Fedha expected to be obeyed without question - even if it happened to be her king she was ordering around. In all honesty, Muroki was lucky she'd remembered to add the honorific before his name.

Kaytla

Successful Edit

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:57 am
"Pulling rank on your king? That's plucky." While he stood tall and proud, seemingly telling off her off with royal dignity and outrage, he winked at her. He was ailing but he still had his sense of humor. He'd refused the title of King for as long as possible. Kainda'd always insisted on atleast calling him a Lord due to his bloodline, then Prince when he decided to rebuild the Clan again, and now it seemed everyone called him King now they were at the Oasis. Still. In his heart he wouldn't consider himself a King until they took back the ancestoral home of the Dawnwalkers.

Muroki hadn't seen Fedha since before he'd been ambushed, having met her when she and her family had joined their Clan, and later finding her a playful female. Likely they'd be better friends now if h hadn't been in the cool den resting the last long while. But since he'd been feverish he'd forgotton about her other side - else he ould have asked for her to come practise her healing arts.

"I feel fine besides one wound and am healing well, enough to come see everyone. I should have remembered that you said you had some skill as a healer...please. I'd be honored if you'd come with me back to the den."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:43 am
Despite Muroki being quite right - and probably understating the matter by vast amounts - about her being "plucky" for pulling rank on her king and ordering him about, Fedha made an indignant noise in the back of her throat. Seeing Muroki still ailing had, in essence, reduced Muroki's rank to merely that of a patient. She knew what was best for him now, and wandering around aggravating his wound and depleting his energy wasn't it, and she wasn't going to let his charming nature and his friendly wink discourage her from being firm with him if it was necessary.

"When he's hurt or injured, it's the right of a healer to tell her king when he needs his rest." Though, of course, Fedha wasn't technically a healer - at least, not one formally recognised by the pride, and so she had no real authority to tell Muroki what to do or what not to do. Fedha wouldn't let a little technicality like that stop her, though.

However, when Muroki himself mentioned she should come back to the den with him, presumably to tend to that which still needed care and attention, her sternness softened and she smiled at her king instead. "I think that's for the best, my king. Even if you're feeling better, you really shouldn't be moving about until you're properly healed. Any undue physical stress will only aggravate your injuries and cause the healing process to slow."

Kaytla

Successful Edit

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:13 pm
It was surprising to see Fedha's healer persona. It differed from her usual one. His comment about her attitude should have won him a smile, but no. She made an indignant noise and lectured him! Lucky Muroki wasn't his uncle. The old king would have struck Fedha, wounded or no. Muroki however smiled and nodded, watching as her sternness lessened and agreeing with what she said.

He motioned with a paw the way towards the den where he'd been holed up so long, hurting and healing, so they could walk together there. Since she was obviously a healer who knew what she was talking about, he felt no shame in trying to explain himself.

"You can understand why I've tried to forgo further rest time, surely? I'm needed. But I'll have to agree with you. The more I move about the more my wound hurts. It's still as if I have the bird gouging at me with its foul beak. I can even feel my muscles catch sometimes, if you understand what I mean?" In other words, the sharp stone purposefully lodged in his side wasn't working its way out and was painful with every step he took. While Muroki didn't realie what he was describing - perhaps the clever female would recognise it for what it was.  
[IC] Abandoned Temple [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games