Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

darkhaso

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:31 pm
ummm ya i really need help with this boss fight in the beast castle
against xaldin to me he is really hard so can some body give me some tips
on how to beat him  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:10 pm
Stock up on healing items, which you should use only on yourself. Use your drive forms as much as possible. And remember, dodge roll is your friend.  

Fallen_Angel_Doomy

The Twilight Schemer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:53 pm
I don't recall Dodge Roll being on KH2...but I agree with Doomy... Use healing items ONLY on yourself and not on Donald, Goofy or Beast...unless you need them to go into a Drive Form... If you die, select "I won't give up" or something like that instead of the other option and King Mickey will come to your aid. Also, when the reaction command appears for "Learn" CLICK TRIANGLE! It's a VERY POWERFUL move that when you press X the next time "Jump" will be used and a good size of Xaldin's Health wil vanish. I suggest to do that as much as humanly possible  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:47 pm
Huh. Didn't know about the whole jump or get Mickey to help things, but that's probably because I somehow managed to just barely beat him without dieing...  

Fallen_Angel_Doomy

The Twilight Schemer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:18 am
yeah... I kind of died a couple times... >.> Playing as King Mickey was fun, though...anyway...how's it going, darkhaso?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:31 am
100 seconds to L's demise

~I freaking almost pulled out my hair from that boss! Especially on expert! Because I had finished it on normal(Xaldin was also difficult on Normal) and Expert is just ugh!

Anyways here's what I'd do for this boss. Use reaction command whenever you can. Get lots of healing potions to heal yourself and make sure to have some equiped to Donald and Goofy. You will probably die a couple of times and get to play as Mickey you will want to heal Sora up alot though.

In my own opinion I found Xaldin to be the hardest boss in the game besides Sephiroth.~

Soon I shall become the greater of the two

Alexander-After

darkhaso

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:21 pm
k awesome then thanks guys  
T3h ~Kingdom Hearts~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items