Reply [IC] Abandoned Temple [IC]
[PRP] The Truth Hurts ( Janja / Rokopelli ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:57 am
The sudden lurch of her body colliding with Rokopelli's, which although was much better than colliding with the ground, was enough to make the green scaled snake puke. Luckily, although it could have been for either, Janja did not puke but was merely left reeling in the sudden lurch of her latest meal trying to come back up.

A groan slid from her lips as she groggily opened her eyes. God her head hurt. The groan signified that yes, she was in fact, alive. It was a miracle that she was to say the very least however from her nasty fall to her nasty collision the snake would not be surprised if something was damaged internally. With that thought in mind Janja locked gazes with the feline's. Her own was cruel and hard while the others looked more hopeful.

"I gave you a warning, a sssimple inssstruction." She hissed with a few breaks in between due to her irregular breathing. "And you dropped me when all I wanted wasss to return to the sssafe ground, but no you had to drop me." She continued in a venomous tone. "How dare you. What if that fall had killed me? Or worssse, what if had ruined not only my chance but Nyoka'sss chance at children?" Her tone grew more vicious with each word that spilled from her lips. "You could have damned usss both and our ssspeciesss!"

Janja'nyoka didn't care if she was tearing the young goddess who was only trying her best to make her feel welcome, to gain her friendship. No the only thing she cared about was herself. And what might have been hers and Nyoka's children beginning to develop as eggs in her belly. Right now she only cared about anger.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:01 am
The little godling backed away a step, eyeing the snake with a mix of fear and apology. She had always been a bit confused when it came to body language and the tone of words but Janja's words were clearly full of anger, venemous anger.

She flinched at the sharpness of her tone as if they were physical hits, squeezing her eyes closed as if she dared not watch, half-convinced that Janja was goign to sink her fangs into her face.

"I-I-I'm..." Ruined their chance at children? Oh no. She would never want to do that. She wanted Nyoka and Janja to have babies more than anything! She wanted to help take care of them and protect them and watch them grow up to have their own families. Tears welled in her eyes.

"N-no." She shook her head. "We didn't mean to drop you. It was an accident, see?" But she took another step back. "Rokopelli never hurt snakies on purpose. Rokopelli loves Nyoka and Janja." She sniffed. And then her heart clenched with fear. What if she told Nyoka? What if he was mad and didn't speak to her again? She wouldn't do that, would she?

Her whole body trembled. "Janja won't tell Nyoka?" She queried nervously. "Nyoka is our bestest friend. We don't want to make him angry." Her eyes shimmered.

What had she done?

-You almost did it again, foolish child. You try to help and you end up killing innocents.-

The voice in her head made her cry out in anguish.

-Remember those lions all those years ago?-

She closed her eyes, tried to shut out that taunting voice.

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:55 am
"It doessssn't matter if it wassss an accident or not." Janja hissed still fuming. Slithering towards the cowering goddess. She didn't care that she was being cruel and unthoughtful at this point, no anger was controlling her now. She had given specific directions and Rokopelli had refused to listen, she would now pay. "If you did love me like you claim to then you wouldn't have dropped me." Her tone was like the venom laced into her fangs. Deadly, harsh, and cruel.

She stopped a mere few feet away from the goddess's face. "Why sssshouldn't I tell him?" Janja asked a cruel smile decorating her lips. "Asss my mate he hasss a right to know." She stated turning her head away ideas bubbling. Flicking the end of her body she glanced back shaking her head. "It would be in your besssst interesssst to leave, Nyoka won't be happy." She hissed as she began to head back to the den.

There wasn't a doubt in the snake's mind that Nyoka would be just as angry with Rokopelli as she was, maybe even more.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:19 am
She cowered, sick with guilt and fear. Nothing had worked, not her innocent, sad face, not her desperate apologies. And even as Janja spoke she was thinking of Nyoka's face. His face angry and cold. He'd be so angry, despite all her innocence, she knew that.

Nyoka had always been a rather cold serpent, though she loved him dearly. And now, now he would be so mad. She'd almost killed his girlfriend! The female he cared deeply for, the future mother of his children. How could she do that and be able to look him in the face again.

The guilt of it drowned her, smothered her, weighed her down. And with that guilt the whisper of that hidden part of her grew louder, so loud that she couldn't ignore it.

~Leave, do as she says, leave and find a way to repent for the sins you made us commit~

And with a heartfelt moan of sorrow, Rokopelli took to the air. She didn't look back, she didn't pause to reconsider. She just flew hard and fast, not caring where she ended up.

She'd done a terrible thing.

(( fin~ thankee <3 ))  

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

[IC] Abandoned Temple [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items