Reply [IC] Abandoned Temple [IC]
[PRP] Got any advice son? (FINISHED)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Masamune~

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:04 am
As he slowly walked along the borders of his newest Pride, Tumai had a lot on his mind. Aleu, the love of his life, had seemed so distant lately, and he had no idea what to do about it. He had tried talking to her, and although she talked back, something didn't seem quite right. It was almost as if she had an aura of sadness about her, and of course, this distressed the ageing lion a lot.

With a small sigh, he gazed out over the land. It was then that he spotted a pale figure in the distance. The figure was still quite far away, so it would be almost impossible to tell who it was. For a father who was missing his offspring though, it was easy. "Tulivu."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:09 am
It was quite unlike Tulivu to go on long walks, as he much prefered to lay around all day and daydream. Just lately though, he had had the urged to change all that, and see a bit more of the real world.

The pale lion had been to these lands before, with his parents and siblings, so he knew that it would be safe to pass through. As he came closer to the Pride borders, he spotted the similarly pale figure of his father. Grinning, he picked up the pace to meet him.

~Masamune~

~Masamune~

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:53 am
Tumai walked out a little to meet Tulivu, a huge smile on his face. "It's good to see you son. How have you been?" For the next few minutes that followed, his heart was lifted by the presence of one of his five offspring, although it wasn't long before his mind returned to Aleu.

With a heavy sigh, he sat himself down. "You've couldn't have come at a better time." He said, managing a small smile. "I think it would do your mother good to see you."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:58 am
When Tulivu reached his father, he gave him a brief nuzzle before sitting himself down in front of him. "I've been fine thanks father." He grinned. "The world is a bigger place than I ever could've imagined." Although he didn't let on, he could tell straight away that his father wasn't his usual self. "How are you?"

At the mention of his mother, Tulivu raised a brow. "Is something wrong with mother?" Of course it wouldn't be unusual for his mother to want to see him, but there was just something about the way his father said it that made the pale adult grow concerned.

~Masamune~

~Masamune~

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:18 am
Tumai nodded, pleased that his son was doing well. "It's always good to broaden your horizons. As long as your body still aches for new experiences, you should allow your paws to carry you." When asked how he himself was doing, he shook his head slightly. "I've been better."

With a sad expression on his face, Tumai glanced over his shoulder, not really wanting his son to see what a state he was actually in. "Just lately, your mother has been acting...distant." He sighed. "She just seems so sad all of the time, and nothing I do or say has been able to change that."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:22 am
Tulivu smiled, happy to see that his father still seemed to be full of wisdom. His smile soon faded though as Tumai revealed what was troubling him. "That seems so unlike mother." Even when he was just a cub, his parents almost always had smiles on their faces. No matter how hard things seemed, they remained positive, and the love they had for each other shone through.

"Have you actually asked her what's wrong? Maybe she just misses us." By us, Tulivu meant himself and his siblings. As far as he knew, only Fedha'mvi had decided to stay with the Dawn Walkers.

~Masamune~

~Masamune~

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:26 am
Again Tumai nodded, a thoughtful expression on his face. "I've asked her many times what's wrong, but she just doesn't seem to want to tell me. And of course she misses you and your siblings, but I don't believe that that is the problem." With another sigh, she shook his head. "I just don't know what to do Tulivu."

He felt bad for unloading his troubles on his son like this, but he had never really made a connection with any of the other Pride members, and Fedha'mvi's rank within the Pride kept her quite busy. He hadn't been able to really talk to someone for some time. "Have you got any advice son?"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:33 am
Tulivu didn't know quite what to say. The way that his father described his mother's current disposition didn't sound like her at all. Yet it must be true, or his father wouldn't be in such a state or worry. "I'm sorry father, I don't know what I can suggest. It sounds like you've tried everything."

A long silence followed, in which Tulivu wracked his brain in an effort to figure out what was wrong with his mother. Since he hadn't been around her or his father for some time, he couldn't come up with anything.

~Masamune~

~Masamune~

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:40 am
Tumai managed a small smile as he lifted a paw to pat his son's shoulder. "It's alright. I should never have burdened you with all this, especially after how far you must've travelled just to come and see us."

Just like Tulivu had done during the silence that followed, Tumai thought long and hard about what he could do to help Aleu. However, what his son had said was true. He had indeed tried everything, and there was nothing else that he believed he could do. There was no way he would give up though. "I'll speak to her again, see if we can't get to the bottom of this."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:46 am
Tulivu grinned and playfully swatted his father's paw away. "Don't worry about it. I just wish I could've been more help." Saying that, he turned away from Tumai to look over the horizon. "Maybe mother just needs a little space, you know? Maybe joining the Pride and all that has worn her out?"

Since he was a free spirit, Tulivu had never seen much point in joining Prides. He appreciated the security they offered, but he believed that there was a definate lack of freedom, and so he didn't think that the security was worth it. "Maybe you should travel with me for a bit?"

~Masamune~

~Masamune~

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:04 am
Tumai had always given Aleu the space she needed whenever she wanted it, so he was quite sure that it couldn't be that. No, it had to be something much worse. "I just need to keep trying until she tells me what's wrong." He said finally, before following his son's gaze over the horizon.

"No, I can't leave her. At least not without knowing what's going on." Saying that, he got to his feet. "You've been a huge help Tulivu." Smiling, he gave his son a brief nuzzle. "Please remain on the border for a while. I'm going to go speak to your mother, and then I'll come and find you to let you know how she is."

With that, Tumai turned and headed to where he believed Aleu would be.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:10 am
Tulivu smiled and nodded. "I'll wait right here." He was anxious to hear what his mother had to say, but thought it best to wait like his father said rather than go see her himself. After all, if anyone could cheer her up, it was his father. "I hope everything turns out OK!"  

~Masamune~

[IC] Abandoned Temple [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff