[PRV] Under the starlit sky [Nafsi|Rengo]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:06 am
User Image

Weusinafsi was having difficulties sleeping lately ever since she had given birth a few weeks ago. Shifting carefully as to not disturb her sleeping cubs or her mate she silently slipped out of their den and out into the darkness. Closing her eyes she let the wind ruffle her fur. It felt so calming to have the cool air wrap around her like a blanket for a few minutes before lifting off of her and moving on only to return moments later.

Inhaling deeply she opened her eyes and started to pad away softly from the entrance. The leopard couldn't quite understand why she couldn't sleep recently. She had never had any problems before, it was a recent development. Hopefully it was only a brief occurrence and that it would fade soon.

It wouldn't do the green female any good to sleep during the day and be awake at night when everyone else was asleep. When Rengo was asleep.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:39 am
Rengo had been sleeping lightly since Nafsi had given birth, since she seemed to have her own troubles sleeping. He was worried about the leopardess and it was constantly the pressure on his mind that he'd done something wrong, that perhaps something he'd done was making it hard for her to sleep. Or their cubs? He wasn't sure in the least, though he thought they were beautiful. He was still amazed at how... at how delicate and precious they were. Was this how his own father felt about him? Had his mother had her own troubles when she first gave birth to he and his siblings? He sighed lightly, his eyes coming open when he figured Nafsi was fully out of the den. He lay curled against the walls, their four cubs snuggled all together in a heap of limbs and fur.

He shifted very slowly, careful not to disturb his boys and his sweet little girl. He moved from the den calmly, though he did glance over his shoulder. Was this okay, was it safe to leave them? He scowled, shaking his head. Worrying this much would do him no good, the Kusini lands were safe and Nafsi wasn't far away, both of them would be able to see the den from where she was. "Weusinafsi.." He called out softly, using her full name in a loving manner, though he mostly changed from her simple 'nafsi' to her full name when he was worried, or had something important to discuss or ask.

As he came closer to her he nuzzled into her side, purring slightly. His mane had finally grown in, full and big... but he did not feel like an adult. Even with cubs, he often felt just as lost and confused, worried and scared, as he did when he was younger. "Are you alright?" The best way to cure a worry was to ask about the problem and get answers, he thought.

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:44 am
Her ears flickered at the call of her full name from her mate. He was worried. "Mirengo." She purred as he nuzzled her. She used a longer, but still shortened version of his name when she spoke as she turned towards him. "Hm?" She tilted her head a bit her pink eyes regarding her pink maned mate with love.

"I'm fine." She replied with a light smile. She felt fine, she just had a harder time sleeping than she used to. "I feel fine, I just seem to have a harder time sleeping at night as of late." She admitted with a light shake of her head. She hadn't meant to worry him but he would have figured it out sooner or later.

"I apologize Rengo." She told him lowering her head as though she were ashamed or embarrassed. "I didn't mean to worry you." She told him pressing her maw against his mane and neck. "I don't know why I can not sleep but what I do know is that I do not like it." She admitted with a sigh. "It means less time with you." She didn't want that, not after everything. She just wanted to be with him and spend her time with him.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:02 am
He seemed to relax considerably, sighing contently when he found out her reasons were mysterious rather than from any certain cause, or any way he could have been a bad mate or father. It wasn't his fault... and nothing was wrong. "Ah... I'm glad.." He said, before laughing slightly. "Not that you have troubles sleeping, of course... just that it isn't my fault." He slowly sat, glancing over his shoulder back at the den.

He leaned into her as she pressed her maw against him, purring slightly. "That's strange... perhaps.. well, are you tired?" He asked slowly, still a little worried because he had no way of knowing how to fix her problem. "I wouldn't like you spending less time with me either.." He teased lightly, nudging her with his forehead so she would sit down with him as well. "Our children already seem to make us split our time quite a bit.." But he didn't sound bitter, he sounded rather pleased of this fact. His and Nafsi's children... theirs.

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:44 am
Light laughter bubbled from her lips at his words. He thought that her sleeping troubles had been his fault. She shook her head, "Don't be silly love." She told him purring into his neck. "I don't think you would ever be a cause of any problem for me." She admitted pulling back just bit when he nudged her forehead. She sank down to sit her pink-eyed gaze drifting over to the den.

A sigh of content slipped from her maw as she thought about the cubs resting there. Her cubs...Rengo's cubs...theirs. "I am but...I am not...If that makes any sense." It was difficult to explain her feelings. While she had always been tired when she entered the den to sleep next to her mate and children when she would try to sleep she found herself wide awake.

A frown settled upon her maw as she thought about it, trying to figure out the cause. Then Rengo brought up their children and the smile broke out across Nafsi's features again. "They're beautiful aren't they?"

[IC] Kusini'Mwezi Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games