Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:40 pm
(( .. oops D: Sorry everybody u.U;; ))

Lerato only shrugged when he was asked if he knew what the maned wolf was, and wasn't even paying attention when his mother finally mentioned what it was. He was busy staring- and trying to keep on his feet. He hardly understood the seriousness of their conversation and the need to get to the oasis. Luckily, he did catch being told to stay close- and he did his best, finally seeming to get the hang of jogging along in the sand. His attention went to fighting gravity and the slippery sand, until he happened to hear his mom mention walking through all the dry and hot sand.

"Yes!" he cried in response, catching up to Cin and Taab to hear this, "Will the sand be easier to walk on there?"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:19 am
"Yes." Kainda replied to Lerato's question. Now they were all moving towards the Oasis and she'd spoken with their mother, the wolf had relaxed and wanted to meet the little ones. They weren't puppies, but Kainda loved little ones and she was close to lions - and their cheetah blood meant nothing bad to her.

"Beacause so many have stepped there looking for shade and water, their paw and hoof prints have made the sand more compact. So you'll find it easier. I'm sure the other youngsters'll show you how to slide down the dunes soon enough though."  

Successful Edit

HellaraDhis

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:34 pm
Dimu nudged Taab with her muzzle as he started trying to describe the King to Cin, acting as if he even knew what a king was. As she walked on, she looked to her four sons to make sure they were all keeping up and all looked alright. "I'm sorry I brought them all at such a bad time, but seeing as their father is now roaming, I thought it best if I brought them here so they could have a stable environment to live in." She said with a soft smile. Many of the cheetahs in Uri's coalition had left, or disbanded, or some such thing, and Dimu thought it best to just bring the cubs to the pride sooner rather then later. She would make sure to speak with Muroki to make sure it was alright that their father visited from time to time.

[[I'm thinking we should wrap this up in a few more posts.]]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:05 am
The black and green cub followed, he wasn't sure what to make of everything. He didn't want to say anything, he was too tired to make the effort of speaking! He just followed, his head down trying to convince himself that soon he would be able to rest and just collapse in a heap of cheeton cub.  

Remove

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:02 pm
Cin moved about between his mother's paws as she walked, his own pace a bit faster than his mother's to avoid being kicked or worse. Then again, she wouldn't willingly want to harm him anyways. He looked around and spotted his brother not too far off, lagging behind. He had not spoken since they started moving and his head was down.

"You alright?"

He questioned, perhaps to get mother's attention too. She would definitely be concerned for her child if he was growing too tired to even walk.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:07 pm
Dimu stopped and looked back to se her eldest son, seemingly deep in thought as he lagged behind. She tilted ehr head and watched him as he slowly cught up. "Are you alright Taabu?" She thenlooked to her other three sons. "You all are find walking correct? I wan carry one of you if need be..." She said gently as she turned her eyes to lerato who seemed quite clumsy walking in the shifting sands beneith their paws.

It was a bit of a downer having to see ehr children look tired and unhappy. She also felt a bit selfish. she was dragging them along with out askign if they were even okay with it. But, they were all so young, and she knew what was best. There were wonderful nannies, and other cubs here for them to play with. And there would be no prejudice. No one would give them weird looks because they had the blood of a cheetah as well as lion.

But most of all, she was slightly sad that they would only have a part time father. Uri was her friend, not her mate. But her mind shifted quickly back to the Maned Wolf. She needed to pay attention and make sure they all got to the Oasis safely. So once Taab was walkign next to her and Cin once more, she began to walk slowly, careful not to step on or even nudge her dark son with his white freckles.

[I'm ending it here. razz feel free to make wrap up posts.]

HellaraDhis

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:09 pm
( my last post nn; )

Lerato was very pleased to hear that the sand would get easier to walk on, and he was completely willing to accept her answer and explanation for how that happened. He would keep practicing, since this was where they were to stay. He hopped along as best he could at his mother's side, not answering her question about being fine walking- but he certainly demonstrated that he wasn't yet willing to give up on doing it himself.  
[IC] Abandoned Temple [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff