Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto : Rise of the Shinobi

Back to Guilds

A semi-canon Naruto based guild with a splash of many things mixed in. 

Tags: Naruto, Ninja, Non Canon, Role Play, Rping 

Reply Archives
Hidden Grass Village Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Of_Daybreak

Loyal Seeker

14,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:47 am
It would seem that zombies liked to play hot potato, for one zombies got a hold of it, and tried to eat it much like the others. But it would appear that this zombies liked the taste of iron, as it turned and began to walk off with it's prize, while all the other zombies rushed at Shikarama, tried their hardest to get a chunk of his flesh. As it nom nom nomed on the blade, Shikarama was face with a herd of zombies rushing to get a meal.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:32 am
User Image
Shikarama Nara, The Dedicated Genius

Shikarama changed his hand seal as The nails suddenly rose from the ground and went flying out at the zombies at high speeds as they approached Shikarama. Night Lightning Bolt The nails tore through the zombies and pierced their brains. He directed the nails in a relatively wide, but linear path. The effect gave him a path through the hoard. Flying Swallow Invisible chakra blades extended from his chakra blades, greatly increasing their length as well as their sharpness. He rushed into the path he made and as the zombies advanced on him, he raised his blades, slashing out and chopping through limbs. He managed to just exit the crowd before in closed in and rushed after the zombie holding the key, the remaining hoard chasing after him.
50848 SP/chakra
Spendable skill points: 108
Seed Growth: 800/800
Grass Camouflage Technique: 108/950
Quote:

RLRLR

Dreaming_Of_Daybreak

Loyal Seeker

14,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:06 pm
Oh no! Suddenly the clumsy zombie tripped! The poor Overbearer was left skidding across the ground, and soon the weapon fell right off a bridge near by, and into the water. The stream like river was rushing quickly, the rapids were totally dangerous. The Key itself was being thrashed abut in the water, as the water was ruthless.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:29 pm
User Image

Shikarama chased after the zombie, quickly catching up to the zombie as it dropped the key into the river. As he moved past his blade swiped the zombie's neck, decapitating it. He jumped from the bridge into the river. He formed a hand seal and activated the water-walking technique. He landed on the surface and began to run along it after the key. He had to be careful, and concentrate to balance himself, given the shifting surface and the movement. He had to keep in mind of the movement of the river itself as he moved along it. Shikarama watched the movement of the key carefully. Grabbing a kunai and tying a string around it, he took aim, and threw the kunai straight towards when the key was about to be in order to catch it.
50984 SP/chakra
Spendable skill points: 244
Grass Camouflage Technique: 244/950
Quote:

RLRLR

Dreaming_Of_Daybreak

Loyal Seeker

14,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:03 pm
As the Key was rushing through the current, it was knocked off course, as a school of wish had decided to steal it from the Nara running after it. The fist though it looked pretty, so they were stealing it away for a souvenir. Damn those fish, eh? The fish began to swim through the rapids, making the Key hard to keep track of. But pretty soon, the very rapid stream turned lake. And the fish began to swim out into the lake, if Shikarama didn't think quickly...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:46 pm
User Image

Shikarama followed the key. His eyes widened as school of fish had somehow gotten the key and were containing it within their school. Shikarama quickly used the body flicker technique, catching up the the fish, he followed up by using the Bug paranoia genjutsu. Numerous insects, water insects in this case, would appear to the fish to be crawling over them, acting to distract them before they could get to the lake. As he moved over them, he rached his hand in, grabbing at the key.
51156 SP/chakra
Spendable skill points: 416
Grass Camouflage Technique: 416/950
Quote:

RLRLR

Dreaming_Of_Daybreak

Loyal Seeker

14,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:03 am
Oh no! It seems the illusion worked on the fish, which scared them to death. But as the school of fish were floating towards the bottom of the lake. But as Shikarama was reaching for it, a sudden large wave knocked him away from it. And when he recovered, he heard a massive low pitched wail. As he did though, he saw something REALLY big come and nom nom nom the Key right up. And sure enough, a Whale had come along and ate the Key, mistaking it as a fish from the Clown fish school. This was Shikarama's final test. It was Him Vs A Whale.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:12 am
User Image

Shikarama moved after the key, continuing to grab at it. The fish were no longer moving in an ordered fashion, but then a big wave flowed across, knocking him back. He quickly righted himself and rushed towards the key, seeing, of all things, a whale. Shikarama didn't know how...but before him was a whale, inside a lake. Shikarama moved in after the key and the Whale opened it's mouth towards the key. Shikarama had no choice. He jumped in after it. The mouth of the whale closed in after him. He quickly moved through the mouth filled with air and water, grabbing at the key.
51156 SP/chakra
Spendable skill points: 416
Grass Camouflage Technique: 416/950
Quote:

RLRLR

Dreaming_Of_Daybreak

Loyal Seeker

14,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:20 am
Shikarama Nara has successfully grabbed onto the Keyblade, as it was now in his possession. Now he just had to get out of the whale.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:59 am
User Image

Shikarama found that he now held the blade. He felt a connection to the key. He did his felt to look around, but inside the whale, it was pitch black. He began to think. How would he get out of here. What could he do to escape before his air ran out. Thinking, he pulled out a smoke bomb and tossed it. As it would be released, smoke would feel the mouth and the lungs of the whale. Shikarama covered his mouth, moving towards the edge of the mouth and waiting, hoping the whale would be forced to the surface to release the smoke.
51364 SP/chakra
Spendable skill points: 624
Grass Camouflage Technique: 624/950
Quote:

RLRLR

Dreaming_Of_Daybreak

Loyal Seeker

14,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:23 am
As the smoke filled the Whale's body, it quickly resurfaces so it could release the smoke and gain more air for it to live off of.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:14 am
User Image

Shikarama stepped closer to the teeth, waiting for it to open it's mouth. He readied himself for it, Using his sleeve to help protect him from suffocating. He had gone through so much to get this strange key. Now he had to go and figure what was all this. He also had to make sure that the leaf village was safe. If it was happening here, then the leaf would be at risk as well. And then there was the void... Aya. Would she be alright? Little did he know, he was too late to worry.
Finally the whale opened it's mouth. Shikarama jumped out, using the walking technique to land on the surface. He began running as the whale once again descended. Shikarama continued on until he reached the shore. This continued until he reached the shore. He stepped onto the land and turned back towards the lake. He took a moment to sit down, breathing heavily for a moment. Then slowly he stood up and turned, running off. He used the body flicker technique as he went. After all there was no time to waste. In a little bit of time, he reached the gates and left. ((exit))
51762 SP/chakra
Spendable skill points: 72
Grass Camouflage Technique: 950/950
Quote:

RLRLR

Shikamettsura

Dapper Millionaire

4,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:18 pm
User Image
Doke [Doku]
Doke stands outside of a field of thick grass, on a dirt path that seemed to stretch for days from where he started at the docks. He stands straight, clutching the front of the denim fabric against his thighs. He seemed to have a sucker stick in his mouth but upon closer observation its actually an unlit cigarette. He releases his pants and begins clutching and running his palms along the straps of his overalls. “Guess I shouldn’t have played that game of cards with the old man. How am I going to even find the village to do it anyway?” His tone of voice seems to mark his age at being an age not yet at puberty, his tone of voice high but deep to show he is male. He slaps the coat tied about his waist with one hand and frowns. He’d just have to do it! A bet is a bet and he lost… as usual. “If I catch a cold running around like he said, my old man’s got one coming,” he states as he lifts a foot to move forward but doesn’t move forward yet. He was hesitating.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The smooth transition from the Academy to his home village was just as he had expected. There was never a stray moment of wait, when you were traveling as a part of the very earth at a normal person's feet. Slowly the male would rise upwards from the earth. Two large thick green petals closed over each other which quickly jutted from the grassy ground itself. Opening with a snap to reveal the jagged teeth like spines that had been concealed when they were closed together, Cytisus Zetsu slowly brought his golden eyed gaze across the grassy region that was the area around his horrible home village.

Within moments though, his gaze caught something that appeared to be a tad bit out of place. Something a small distance away, and clearly standing out a midst the grassy clearing. That's odd.. I see a person in the distance? So do I.. Lets go see what they are doing here, hopefully they're planning on causing some dreadful damage to this place! Shush, I'm sure they're just passing through. With the plant like appendages shrinking into a more manageable form around his body, Cytisus began moving forwards towards the child in the distance. The closer he came to the male, the more he realized they were around the same age. Could they be a member of the village to which were also returning from the Academy? Cytisus slowly rolled his shoulders, as if to shrug the idea away from his mind. That didn't matter, he would confront them anyway. If they intended to pose any sort of threat, the crescent shaped blade at his side would surely cut them down in a matter of seconds. That was the purpose of the weapon, after all.

His long black cloak flowed around the grass as he walked forwards, soon coming within a decent distance of the possibly trespassing male. "What are you doing here? I hope it's something horri-Shush" After asking the question, Cytisus would appear to speak directly to himself, actually turning his head slightly towards the darker half of his body in order to silence his own words. With a slight disappointing shake of his head he would return his attention to the male that was now before him. They were dressed rather oddly, although that was saying something from the large green and black skinned plant in a black cloak. It immediately made him figure that they were not actually a part of his village, the lack of a Hidden Leaf band, made him figure that even further. Cytisus' left hand twitched slightly, moving towards the hilt of the large crescent shaped blade at his waist. This simple motion revealing the Hidden Grass headband to which was used to hold the weapon to his belt. He simply stood there now, a swirl of evil intentions and urges to cut the male down flooding his mind due to his darker half, although regardless he would stand his ground and wait a response.

[ 499 ]  

Reaver Darkside
Captain

Omnipresent Cultist

9,075 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100

Shikamettsura

Dapper Millionaire

4,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:29 pm
User Image
Doke [Doku]
Doke had begun to pace around the time when a stranger approached him from behind. He'd stop talking to himself after his mind decided to just lie and say he did what he was tasked with doing instead of doing it. He stops, facing the tall, grass and opens his mouth to yell something when he hears someone request to know what he was doing there. He pull his arms against is body, straightens up, and clenches his fists. His mouth stays hung wide open as he pivots on one foot to face this big. He relaxes, letting his arms hang loosely at his sides, ad looks at this figure. He was startled but not really afraid; mostly because that reaction hadn't registered yet. He had to remember the training his father gave him.

"Hey baby, how about a martini on me?" his father's words echo in his head. That was the only thing he could remember!

As soon as Doke notices the figure seeming to reach for something, he takes a step back and blurts out, "I was just coming but now I'm going," he explains. He would sound frightened now, the sensation finally trickling in. He takes in the appearance of this figure, his silent approach, and the fact that he really did have very little proper training. But at the same time he couldn't resist the nagging urge to relax and try not to act like a kid. He needed to calm himself. He could take that flax out of his back pocket, but he didn't want to give the wrong idea. That only left talking like a babbling buffoon to distract himself from being afraid so he wouldn't embarrass himself. "I was playing a game of Six Men's Morris with my old man. He beat me so I was supposed to come to Hidden Grass and run through there naked. Perverted b*****d. And when I left and asked him for a lighter to like this guy here to get me revved, he said I was out of luck."

He wiggles his fingers a little before shrugging his shoulders. "I think that I should go back home and give him a piece of my mind. Well it was nice chatting with you. Not up to anything horrific or horrible or horrificent. Okay, bye," he says beginning to walk backwards down the path he's on; not even trying to see if it's in the direction of the docks or where ever the other en of the path ended up.

Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff