Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Something big is coming? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Roukan Ookami

750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:41 pm
Gideon Starorzewski
Funky. I was just reading what Grant Morrison had to say about 9-11 from a magical perspective a couple days ago.

Quote:

It's been very strange these last few days to watch what I can only identify as the incoming 'Horus' current, ripping through our certainties and complacencies with the force of a twin-engined Rolls Royce jet. I'm almost sorry now I had the pop avatar of this ancient Middle Eastern deity write 'f**k YOU' across Manhattan in flaming letters this time last year.

Be careful with the hypersigils folks and go read the prophetic MARVEL BOY trade again if you want to hear what our new baby god has to say about our future.

Horus is the Lord of Force and Fire. He levels and destroys, in order to rebuild anew. Horus, like all children, wants to play. He can't be fought - he's younger, faster and stronger than all of us and always will be because he is a powerful, living archetype. He does not like restriction and if restricted will explode in our faces. He is the Spirit of the Age and he likes to play with fire.

The twin towers of the World Trade Center represent the pylons of Tabu on Tarot trump 18, also known as the Moon. The moon card is a signifier of illusion and the twin towers represent the gates into the unconscious world.

Their destruction in this week's monstrous assault on thousands of unsuspecting people, signals an end to America's illusions about itself, its purpose and its boundaries. The isolationist image of a proud cowboy nation using super technology to defend us all against Cold War evil empire nuclear missile attacks is shattering along all its fault lines. Superman has just been exposed to Kryptonite. The American Century is very clearly over now as the shift in global power moves away from hi-fi monolithic, 'individualistic' structures towards lo-fi, viral cell culture models.

I like his version better.

However, there are a lot of contemporary occult writers (most of them affiliated with The Disinformation Company) who think there's something big on the horizon. The most coherent for my money would be Daniel Pinchbeck, who is mostly using the same talking points as back in the sixties about the end of the Mayan calendar. Google up the debate he had in New York with Douglas Rushkoff. A lot of great food for thought in there.

wow ijust saw a 2hour video by zeitgeistmovie.com (i think i spelled it wrong) but it was about 911 and stuff like that it was really cool it deals with how the government is like using videogames an tv to get us to be entertained and not worried about what they r really up too  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:48 pm
^ Zeitgeist is ******** bullshit. I'm serious.

Those that know me are aware of my hatred for it.

There is no evidence for any of their accusations. Don't take it as absoloubt truth.  

patch99329

Ethermus Prime

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:22 am
patch99329

Don't take it as absoloubt truth.

Don't even take it as Relative Truth. In Fact...Don't take it. If someone offers it, respectfully decline.....  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:46 am
Ethermus Prime
patch99329

Don't take it as absoloubt truth.

Don't even take it as Relative Truth. In Fact...Don't take it. If someone offers it, respectfully decline.....

This is good advice 3nodding Do this.  

patch99329

Triste-chan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:22 pm
In short: spam Power Word: Shield - a rogue is preparing to gank you.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:47 am
Oh, Doom Cookies...I'd forgotten what they were like. rolleyes

People have been proclaiming impending disaster of an oh-so-scary nature forever....every generation, no doubt. They were doing it long before us, and will be doing it after us too.

"Something big is coming...."
Hah. Do yourself a favor. Find someone who really turns you on, and make sure it's YOU, at least once before 'The End".  

Morgandria

Aged Shapeshifter

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas