Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto : Rise of the Shinobi

Back to Guilds

A semi-canon Naruto based guild with a splash of many things mixed in. 

Tags: Naruto, Ninja, Non Canon, Role Play, Rping 

Reply Archives
Hidden Mist Village Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

klamachpin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:48 pm
Sage had quickly taken down mental notes on all the handseals that were required for each of the two slightly different handseals series that Jason had took the time to preform while showing them to Sage. Sage made sure that she had noted the correct order that the handseals were required to be deliveried each of the techniques so that when the time would come that she would be given a change to preform the pair of supplimentary techniques while demonstraiting to her friend what she had learned from him while he was taking the time to instruct the young chuunin girl.
Doryuu Jouheki: Post 5 of 8

Once Sage had finished taking all of the mental notes that she required to ensure that when the time would come to show what she had learned that she would be able to preform the handseals series for both of the supplimentary techniques of second Hokage correctly. Sage would now close her eyes and then nod her head towards Jason to acknowledge the fact that she had learned all of the handseals in the correct order and that he would now be able to move on to the second to last part of the block of instruction. This part of the block of instruction has always been Sage's favorite part.
Takitsubo no Jutsu: Post 5 of 8

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:49 pm
As Sage would finish nodding her head to acknowledge to Jason her understanding of the handseals in the two series. Sage would now raise her head up to look in Jason's dirrection while slowly opening her eyes. Sage would start to watch the very young but powerful nin who would now begin to preform the first of the two series of handseals, that he had just finished showing to the young chuunin girl, at his normal rate of speed. Sage could tell that while preforming the series of handseals Jason was already starting to store his chakra that would be need to make the transformation happen.
Doryuu Jouheki: Post 6 of 8

Sage watched as Jason would now complete the finial handseal in the first series that where instructed to Sage. Upon the completion of that finial handseal Sage watched as Jason would then instantly send all of the chakra that he had stored while preforming and delivering the handseals series out of his body and down into the ground upon which he was standing the entire time that he had been instructing Sage in the technique. A split second after Jason's chakra would travel out of his body and into the ground, it would first travel deeper into the ground before spreading out behind him.
Takitsubo no Jutsu: Post 6 of 8

klamachpin

klamachpin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:50 pm
Only about a half second would pass while the chakra would spread out in the ground before the chakra cause the ground to start to shake violently as it would start to seperate and rise up to form a huge cliff upon which Jason was now standing. Once the huge cliff was formed Sage could see that Jason would waste little time before starting to preform each of the handseals in the handseals series that is required to perform the Takitsubo no Jutsu technique. Jason was once agian storing up the chakra as he was working his way through the series and delivering each of the handseal in a normal flawless manner.
Doryuu Jouheki: Post 7 of 8

As Jason now completed the finial handseal in the series required to preform the Takitsubo no Jutsu technique he would once agian release the stored up chakra down into the ground. As the chakra would travel down into the ground through the cliff that Jason had created it was seeking out a underground steam that was flowing deep below the surface. Once the chakra reached the underground stream it would cause the water to be devirted up through the cracks in the surface to the top of the cliff. It did not take long before the water would start running over the cliff and fill the basin below.
Takitsubo no Jutsu: Post 7 of 8

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:51 pm
Sage watched as Jason had finished the second of the pair of supplimentary techniques. The techniques have changed the area around where the pair had stood drasticly. Sage would first listen as the water would start rolling off the top of the huge cliff before making its way down to fill the basin. Sage continued to watch as the water continued to fill the basin below the cliff for the next few seconds. Once the water reached a certian point Sage could see Jason jump down from the cliff and land safely on the surface of the water where he would then look towards her direction with a smile on his face.
Doryuu Jouheki: Post 8 of 8

Sage knew that Jason's smile means that it the leason had reached the finial block. Sage was prepaired to see if she could preform the pair of techniques of the second Hokage. Sage would then start preform the first series of handseals while storing up some chakra. Reaching last handseal in that series she would then sends the chakra into the ground to form a five foot tall cliff. Sage would then start preforming the second series of handseals while agian storing up her chakra. Upon completing the second series she would send out the chakra to divert the underground river to flow off the top of her cliff and into the basin.
Takitsubo no Jutsu: Post 8 of 8

klamachpin

The Magical Jester

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 12:14 pm
....hmm...the mist villege....ill be here later...(dont reply)....  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 2:31 pm
any 1 here now?.....  

The Magical Jester

klamachpin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:47 pm
Upon completing the pair of supplimentary techniques that Jason had show to Sage, Sage would remain there for a few seconds taking in the relaxing sound that the water made as it would roll of the top of the waterfall and crash into the rock filled basin only five feet below.

After the thoughts that had filled her head upon hearing the waterfall finially started to fade Sage would start to look around and realize that she was alone. Sage then decided that she would need to travel once agian because it was time that Sage would need to get some more training in before her next encounter with another powerful shinobi that may not be as kind as Jason. Sage then turned and slowly started making her way down the path heading back towards the docks.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:29 pm
Ryo was in the Hidden Mist village trainging field, working on his Taijutsu, when a member of his kin popped up behind him. Ryo expected it to be someone he knew, and it was. It was Haku. Ryo turned around to look at him, then remembered his last training session with him.

"Hello, brother" Ryo said without movement.

"Nice to see you too, little brother" Haku replied with a smile behind his mask.

They weren't actually brothers, but kin. Anywho, Ryo walked towards Haku and bowed. He looked up at Haku and spit out the gum in his mouth.

"So, what are you here for?" Ryo saked intently.

"I'm here to teach you, the Demonic Ice Mirrors. And it's final step, the Devil Region Ice Death" Haku said from behind his mask.

Ryo stood there a bit shocked, then assumed his stance ready for Haku's move.

[1/12 Demonic Ice Mirrors]  

Arcane Blade

Arcane Blade

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:41 pm
Haku did no handseals except for half sheep, and started chargng chakra. Ryo stared at him, studying his movements and how he was doing it. Suddenly, he felt a chill up his spine a pulse go through his body.

"Demonic Ice Mirrors" Haku said holding up his one hand.

Suddenly, it got a little foggy, and Ice Mirrors suddenly appeared around him, and a dome shape. Haku walked into the mirror infront of him and he was suddenly all around him.

"Prepare yourself..." Haku threatened as his image held up senbon.

[2/12]  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:50 pm
Ryo was suddenly blasted with attacks from all sides, not knowing where Haku had been. Jei felt a few sharp pains probably from the senbon, deciding he couldn't handle the pain anymore when Haku stopped.

"I bet you wish it would stop. To end the pain forever" Haku said sharpy back in the mirrors.

"Alright, spare me the lesson. Ahh.." Ryo said as he got up holding his bleeding shoulder.

"Let me take care of that" Haku said as he came over and did a technique he picked up and healed Ryo's arm.

"Just tell me what to do" Ryo replied quickly. "I need to learn it before the next Chuunin exams."

"Don't worry, you'll achieve your goal" Haku ureplied, taking off his mask, smiling. "After all, you are a Mizu."

Ryo nodded and assumed the stance, ready to try the clan's special skill.

[3/12]  

Arcane Blade

Arcane Blade

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:39 pm
Ryo made the one handed hand sign and closed his eyes to concentrate on his chakra flow. He opened his eyes lookig down, and notices bits of rock lifting off the ground. So, he stood up straight and kept his composure.

"Secret Art; Demonic Ice Mirrors" Ryo said in a calm voice as he concentrated on making the mirrors.

Soon, a little bit of ice appeared around Haku's feet in a arge circle, and mirrors appeared, but only made a circle, not a dome shape. Ryo let the technique go and stared at Haku intently.

"It's okay. Many people don't get it the first time in our clan" Haku said. "But just keep at it."

"Got it. I gotta do this perfectly" Ryo said to himself. "Let's try it again."

Ryo crouched down holding his hands in the sheep seal, and closed his eyes to regain some of his chakra.

[4/12]  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:46 pm
Ryo stood straight up, eyes still closed, and held only his left hand in the seal. He opened his eyes and focused as hard as he could on the air and on enclosing Haku in the Mirrors.

"Secret Art; Demonic Ice Mirrors" Ryo said to the air.

Faster than before, the mirrors appeard around Haku and made the dome. When Ryo went into them, he stared at Haku and pulled out his Mizukami from his back.

"Get ready for me Haku" Ryo said with bloodlust in his voice.

"I am" Haku said holding senbon. "I Am."

Ryo then crouched ready to spring into the action of him bounding form mirror to mirror as high speeds slashing Haku.

[5/12]  

Arcane Blade

Arcane Blade

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:54 pm
Ryo sprung off the wall heading for Haku at high speeds, when sudenly Haku punched him and he flew through his own mirror, breaking the technique.

"What did I do wrong?" Ryo asked.

"Nothing, I just knew where you would come from" Haku replied smiling. "Now time for you to learn the second step. But I warn you, if you fail this while doing it, it will backfire."

"Okay, lets do this" Ryo said.

Haku summoned the Ice Mirrors again around a dummy, and started darting back and fourth so fast that the mirrors lifted off the ground in a sphere and it eventually broke with Haku landing easily and the dummy landing in thousands of sliced up pieces on the ground. Haku wasn't breathing very hard, but Ryo could tell he was a little tired.

[6/12]  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:07 pm
Ryo understood what he was to do, and summoned the Ice Mirrors againmy that was encased in it. Ryo got into the mirrors, but before he could continue, the Mirrors shattered.

"Damn, I need more chakra" Ryo said. "Guess I'll rebuild it."

Both Ryo and Haku began to recharge themselves due to loss of chakra for at least 5 minutes. Ryo gets up to a standing position before Haku does and the men get ready to continue training.

"Lets try again" Haku said.

"Okay" Ryo replied as he went back into the Ice Mirrors stance.

[7/12]  

Arcane Blade

Arcane Blade

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:20 pm
Ryo summons the Ice Mirrors again and begans his attack. He gets the sphere into the air a little bit when it shatters. Ryo is flung out of it and somehow lands on all fours.

"Almost had it" Ryo said. "I was so close."

"You'll get it eventually" Haku replied. "I'm going to go for tonight, I'll see you tomorrow at lunch. Be here."

"Gotcha. I'm hungry so I'm going to go to the Ramen Shop. Bye bro" Ryo said as he left.

Haku smiled then threw down a smoke bomb and flashed away leaving Ryo to walk back to the Ramen shop before he went to bed.

[8/12]  
Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games