Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto : Rise of the Shinobi

Back to Guilds

A semi-canon Naruto based guild with a splash of many things mixed in. 

Tags: Naruto, Ninja, Non Canon, Role Play, Rping 

Reply Archives
Hidden Mist Village Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon_in_the_mist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 4:52 pm
"Now boy were going to work on a clan technique the water prison jutsu. Now focus on some water and form it into an orb now!" Zabuza pointed towards the puddle

Nobuyuki preformed the hand signs Zabuza-Sensai showed him and focused on the puddle with his chakra but only causing it to splash up then fall back into the whole "What did I do wrong that was horrible what could I of done wrong" Nobuyuki thought what he could of done wrong "Did I mess up on the hand sign?"

1/10 Water Prison Jutsu  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 4:56 pm
"That was horrible you maggot now you will do it again and again until you master it I dont care if it takes all night you will master it no matter what!" Zabuza shouted and pointed towards the puddle again "Now preform it again like this" Zabuza made an orb from the puddle but keeping his hand in the orb "You have to keep you hand in the orb in order for it to keep it's shape"

"Ok I will do that" Nobuyuki walked up to the puddle and preformed the hand signs this time keeping the orb's small shape not nearly as big as Zabuza-Sensai's orb though "Yes one little step at a time will get me all the ways. I will master these techniques"

2/10 Water Prison Jutsu  

Demon_in_the_mist

Demon_in_the_mist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:02 pm
"Alright I'll do it again to master it until I do I will not stop preforming it!" Nobuyuki said with enthusiasm "Zabuza-Sensai is there anything else I need to do to be able to preform this jutsu better?" He said wondering and thinking about his hand signs

"Don't stop just keep preforming it until you get it to the size of my water prison" Zabuza said still holding the jutsu in place with ease without concentrating "Now boy preform it now!" Zabuza shouted starting to get irritated with the boy "Do it now or you will not live to see tommorrow"

Nobuyuki preformed the jutsu again but this time it was just a little bit bigger than before but still not big enough to Zabuza's liking "Ok another step closer" He stood there practicing his hand signs just to make sure they were correct

3/10 Water Prison Jutsu  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:07 pm
"Again. Do it again and don't stop until you master it like I have to be able to control it like I do. Never stop until you master it like I do!" Zabuza shouted and forced young Nobuyuki to preform the jutsu again

"Yes Zabuza-Sensai I will not stop until I do master it" Nobuyuki preformed the hand signs and executed the jutsu this time making the jutsu double in size but having to concentrate hard to keep it's size and shape "This is tougher than I thought it would be" He kept shape for a matter of a minute and no longer then released the jutsu

4/10 Water Prison Jutsu  

Demon_in_the_mist

Demon_in_the_mist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:11 pm
"Still not good enough you have to be able to do that with very little concentration it has to be like this where you can do it as if it were second nature" Zabuza stood there shouting at Nobuyuki as if he did something wrong and terrible

"Yes Zabuza-Sensai I will" Nobuyuki preformed the jutsu but was able to hold it for 5 minutes this time before letting the jutsu go again "Phew almost had it almost there just a few more steps and I will have it. Just a few more steps. Then I can master other jutsu's with Zabuza-Sensai's help"

5/10 Water Prison Jutsu  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:17 pm
"Better you maggot now do it again the same size and everything!" Zabuza still holding the water prison as if it were nothing "What are you waiting for preform it now! you maggot do it now!" Zabuza just shouting away at young Nobuyuki

"Yes sir I will sir!" Nobuyuki preformed the hand signs and executed the chakra control to preform the jutsu keeping it's size the same as before but this time able to do it with barely any concentration "Yes now I can try the larger version of this jutsu now!"

6/10 Water Prison Jutsu  

Demon_in_the_mist

Demon_in_the_mist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:21 pm
"Now increase it's size and you will continue on it like you did this one just the same way" Zabuza shouted still mad from before from failing to do it before "What are you waiting for do I have to give you some motivation with my sword?"

"No sir you will not" Nobuyuki quickly preformed the hand signs and made it bigger only holding it for 10 seconds that time "Wow I didnt know that just increasing it's size could cause it that hard to control. Well I have to try that again until it was just like i did it a little while ago. Ok lets do it again"

7/10 Water Prison Jutsu  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:27 pm
"That was horrible you boy now do it again and don't stop until you have it mastered!" Zabuza would not stop shouting at the boy until he mastered all he had to teach the boy "Do it again now! What are you waiting for! Don't make me use my sword!"

Nobuyuki preformed the hand signs yet again holding the orb for little over 2 minutes "Longer I have to make it longer and stronger!" He yelled to himself "I must master this to start my road to becoming strong! I will not stop I will not allow myself to stop training until I have mastered the jutsu!"

8/10 Water Prison Jutsu  

Demon_in_the_mist

Demon_in_the_mist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:42 pm
"Better but not good enough yet not until you master it!" Zabuza-Sensai holding the prison for what it seems like hours because it is already sunset and Zabuza is still training the young Nobuyuki "Well go on continue to practice the jutsu and like I said I will use my sword if it comes to it"

Nobuyuki preformed the hand signs and stuck out his hand making the orb the same size as Zabuza-Sensai's and holding it for about 10 minutes with hardly any concentration "Yes almost have it!" Nobuyuki continued to hold it but it took a little more concentration after the 10 minutes had passed and then he finnally released the jutsu

9/10 Water Prison Jutsu  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:49 pm
"Now do it again you should have it this time I can tell you will. Now prove my thoughts correct and do it and have the jutsu mastered now!" Zabuza eased up on the yelling just a bit but still mad at the young Nobuyuki

"Yes Zabuza-Sensai I will!" Nobuyuki preformed the hand signs once again but this time it was different he held the Prison for more than an hour then it finnally released "Phew I have it down I mastered it!" Nobuyuki released the jutsu "Ok let us take a rest for the night. Is that ok with you Zabuza-Sensai?"

10/10 Water Prison Jutsu  

Demon_in_the_mist

Demon_in_the_mist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:03 pm
"Fine boy take your unneeded rest we will continue tommorow with your training" Zabuza then quickly went away into the shadows "Boy you better be ready because we are going to learn the toughest one's tommorow" Zabuza's voice was no longer to be heard

"The toughest one's tommorow eh? Ok then well I'll get my sleep while I can" Nobuyuki went to bed a arose the next day "Ok where are you Zabuza?" He looked all around to see any trace of Zabuza-Sensai around "Where could he be? Hmm? No....can he really do that!!!!" Nobuyuki flew backwards from a water explosion

"Ok were going to start with the Water Explosion Technique" Zabuza preformed the handsigns to the water explosion technique but did not put chakra into the handsigns "Now start by practicing the handsigns to the jutsu!"

"Alright I wil do that" Nobuyuki preformed the handsigns over and over again until he finally got it right "Ok I have the hand signs down. Now what? I guess I will try to make an explosion then" He focused his chakra this time to make nothing but a little splash come from a little puddle "Wow this techinique is hard to get correct"

1/9 Water Explosion Jutsu  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:28 pm
"You sad excuse for a ninja. Do it again and focus the chakra into the puddle and your fingertips then release it to make the explosion happen" Zabuza started to wave his sword for intimedation "Get to it or I will use this sword"

"Alright! I will!" Nobuyuki focused his chakra into his fingertips first then into the puddle "Ok almost have it" Then he released his chakra into the puddle from his finger tips making a tiny splash because lack of chakra "What was wrong there? Was it not enough chakra? Was it my handsigns were they off or something?" Nobuyuki then practiced his hand signs again

2/9 Water Explosion Jutsu  

Demon_in_the_mist

Demon_in_the_mist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:37 pm
"That was a pathetic excuse for our clan techinique the Water Explosion Jutsu. What were you thinking put more chakra into your finger tips and focus it carefully, focus your chakra into the middle of the puddle and let all your chakra in your finger tips transfer to the puddle making an explosion" Zabuza placed his sword on his back again and then crossed his arms "I'm waiting for you!"

Nobuyuki preformed the handsigns then focused his chakra into his finger tips this time alot more put into it but not enough "Ok that should be enough!" Nobuyuki then released the chakra making the puddle form a mushroom cloud half the size of him and it fell to the ground "Well at least I'm getting better at it" Nobuyuki got ready to preform it again at Zabuza-Sensai's will

3/9 Water Explosion Jutsu  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:44 pm
"Ok focus your chakra evenly between the puddle and the your finger tips then release your chakra fully into the puddle making the explosion" Zabuza still standing there with his arms crossed glaring at young Nobuyuki trying to give him fear to make him work harder at faster to mold him into a ninja "Well continue what you were doing or do I have to use my sword here?"

"No sir you do not have to" Nobuyuki preformed the hand signs then closed his eyes focusing his chakra evenly between the two objects just like Zabuza-Sensai said to do "Ok almost there. And yes have it" Nobuyuki released all his chakra in his finger tips to make a partial explosion enough to knock Nobuyuki backwards a little "Ok one step closer but I have to make it much much stronger now"

4/9 Water Explosion Jutsu  

Demon_in_the_mist

Demon_in_the_mist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:55 pm
"Better you maggot but not good enough not until you have reached my level of explosion you will not of learned it you also have to learn to preform it nearly as fast as I can also" Zabuza stood there glaring still at the young Nobuyuki "Now preform it again! Or I will use my sword" Nobuyuki started to get tired of the sword threats but did not take those lightly because he knew Zabuza would use it

"Yes sir I will sir! I will not disobey you sir I will not stop until I have mastered this technique" Nobuyuki psyched up and ready to go then preformed the hand signs putting the exact same chakra as before then thinking to self to put more chakra in then he did that exact same thing as he thought "Ok I have it" He then released the chakra he had built up making the explosion much bigger than before knocking Nobuyuki completely down the explosion was just as big as Zabuza-Sensai's but the speed was still off by at least 10 min and he needed to change that

5/9 Water Explosion Jutsu  
Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games