Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto : Rise of the Shinobi

Back to Guilds

A semi-canon Naruto based guild with a splash of many things mixed in. 

Tags: Naruto, Ninja, Non Canon, Role Play, Rping 

Reply Archives
Hidden Mist Village Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SoulOfSchi

Profitable Raider

5,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:37 pm
Hareonca
[Waiting for good Lady Hedoro, also... I'm not in the pipes. I'm in a nondescript room that I would assume to be a Boiler Room]

[Mamichi: I'm in ur base... being a puddle.]

(Sure, Just forget that it happened I dont really want to fight Drago and bone told me I earned the kill for Rlrlrlr so I wont be staying any longer than I need too. But I have no doubt in my mind if we do fight It will be very interesting. You have the upper hand since Schi only studded hedoro ((yes actually studied, like with a book rp wise during the three year time skip.)) But not Mamichi. So I know a few things about her just not you...)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:00 am
As Schi looked at the corpse of the Mizu in the corner of the office building he felt strangely empty. He felt it extremely necessary to kill the nine year old because the kid was a defeatist and took treason of his own people to a whole different level. Schi smiled thinking.

"If anyone dared escape my Empire...Oh boy..."

He thought to himself. While pondering his eyes rolled over slightly, scanning the floor changing view to the other boy he had left on the ground after killing. He suddenly found what was inside him that had caused the feeling of his emptiness. He walked over to the purple haired corpse.

"I didn't need to kill you... This was not your home to run from, You only wanted to save that other kid." Schi whispered to himself. He noticed the boys' chest still moving as if it was still taking in breath. He began to take the arrow out of his neck after a moment of deciding to save him. But for what Schi had in plan would being alive really be so great?

"Captain, time out's been over. Apply CPR to this boy, I want him alive, you two soldiers guarding the window take out some bandages, re-fill that bucket with water" He said giving swift orders to half of his men. All of them being born loyal, did so and helped save Aaron.

"He didn't even know the kids name but he had killed and revived him?" Schi's head captain said to herself while pumping on the purple tinged haired boys chest. His men bandaged his wounds and Schi stopped the bleeding using his tattoo ink.

They waited patiently for Aaron to wake up. Once he did Schi took the bucket and splashed the already awake Aaron in the face with water.

"Uhm...Crap. Sorry was I too late with that?" He said holding an empty bucket in front of the already conscious boy.

(326)
Quote:

Limb Sealing- A technique created by the Sealmaster clan, which allows for them to actually recombine lost limbs, or seal off bleeding wounds from lost limbs, by manipulating their Tattoos to cover and stop the bleeding. This can only be done to lost limbs, or missing appendages. - 1000 Chakra

SoulOfSchi

Profitable Raider

5,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100

Hedoro Koutai

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:56 am
User Image
Hedoro pressed on, wondering just where Mamichi had gone to. The younger Meliae's seeming inherent ability to evade her detection was certainly being put to use. It wouldn't stop her, she would eventually track her down. And that was part of the game, after all. So she wouldn't put her own abilities to full use either, why rush? As far as she knew, she could maintain this form as long as she needed, so why not take her time and see how things went?

She knew that their plan had been to find someone who knew about the village, to get more information so they could learn some of Hidden Mist's techniques. By and large, any adult in the village should really have at least a passing knowledge of their own home's defenses. But Mamichi wouldn't settle for just that. If her reaction back in Federation had been any sign, she did nothing in half measures, she went all out. If she were to apply that same zeal toward this newest game... The answer was almost too obvious. Who knew more about Hidden Mist's techniques, more than anyone else in the entire village? It would have to be the strongest, the Mizukage. She hadn't been paying attention to the fleshlings' goings-on, so she had no idea who was the current Mizukage. She did know where they could most likely be found, though. Their office, in the Kage building.

Once more she was struck over just how nonsensical these fleshlings were. Why would they make such an obvious target building for their leaders? Were they trying to get their leader attacked and killed? Really, why not go with the much more sensible option of keeping their important people in nondescript small homes, places that were not immediately obvious? Well, if they were going to make it so pathetically easy to find their leader, the least she could do was oblige them.

So she turned back toward the Kage building, only to keep on turning before falling over. Blasted fleshling legs, why didn't they work right? They were all gangly and uncoordinated, hardly the smooth and streamlined process she was used to. Really, how hard did fleshlings have to make it to turn around anyways?!
[373 + 8388 = 8761 out of ??? ]

Hareonca

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:27 pm
Total in mist : 11015

Quote:
Jutsu's learned.

Water Clone: 700 Skill Points -
Hidden Mist: 800 Skill Points -
Water Prison Technique: 1,000 Skill Points -
Mist Instantaneous Body Skill: 500 Skill Points -
Instantaneous Water Body Skill: 500 Skill Points -
Violent Water Wave: 800 Skill Points -
Rising Water Cutter: 900 Skill Points -
Water Bullet: 800 Skill Points -
Great Exploding Current: 1,000 Skill Points -
Earth Release: Underground Submarine Voyage: 600 Skill Points -
Water Release: Great Whirlpool Entwining Technique: 1200 Skill Points -
Stone Lodging Destruction: 800 -
Lightning Bolt Fang: 1,000 Skill Points -
Lightning Dragon Tornado: 1,200 Skill Point -
Lightning Armor: 1,000 Skill Points -
Boil Release : 800 -
Lava Release - Lava Globs: 1000 -
Lava Release -Melting Apparition Technique: 1500 -
Gomudama 900 skill points-
Gomuheki 1100 skill points-
Utakata Houmatsu no Jutsu- 1100 Skill Points

Total cost = 21,000 / 50%(Or 2) from owning the village = 10,500 Final jutsu cost = 10,500

(Oh did I just lean every technique from Mist at once? I hope Hedoro dosn't notice...Or walk into the Mizukage building.)

(Left in mist, 11015 - 10500 = 515)  

SoulOfSchi

Profitable Raider

5,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100

Dreaming_Of_Daybreak

Loyal Seeker

14,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:20 pm
User Image

╔══════════════╗
Aaron Anxiou
╚══════════════╝

☪-☯-☪ Rejected, since day one
xx☪-☯-☪ I'm sick and I'm twisted...
xxxx☪-☯-☪ I'm broken you can't fix it...
xxxxxx☪-☯-☪Don't make me, cause I'll do it...

The young boy could feel himself floating, and for some odd reason, he could feel something pulling him back. The darkness surrounding him was cold and soothing, taking away the burning sensation deep in his soul. Everything was beginning to make sense to him, but then he was pulled back into the land of confusion. Sure, he had been killed by that God awful man, Schi. But now hw was being kept in the transition between the Afterlife and Life. What more could happen to him? What more could Life have in store for him? A nagging feeling told him he was in for some sort of disappointment. He was stuck, something heavy on his chest, and the tingling feel was back. All Aaron could do was sigh and let his fate take over. And sometimes fate was not always the best thing. Aaron gave a gasp as he was wrenched form the darkness and thrust into the bright white light. What was going on? As the boy jerked upright, light shone into his eyes, making him squint at it. The weakness of Death still lingered, his whole body hurt and ached, mainly his neck. What was happening to him? His question was answered when he was met with a face full of cold, chilling water. His face was then cleared of blood, his body had been bandaged and healed. But there was still a lot of blood everywhere. What was going on? Aaron looked up to see Schi standing in front of him, holding a bucket. Immediately, Aaron glared. He stood up quickly, backing away from Schi. Blood was still dripping from his clothes. He backed himself up against the wall, with a quick glance over his shoulder, he realized he was in trouble. Why would Schi, his murdered, revive him of all people? Was it he had plans for him? The was more or less the answers, as Aaron knew Schi wouldn't let him leave this place without first obeying his every command. That must have been it, making him his slave. But Aaron wasn't scared. He could stay in the Mist for a while, learn their techniques, and slip out without so much as a whisper. Simple. But if Aaron knew anything, he would knew things were easier said than done. And based on Schi, Aaron knew he would have to work hard. Taking a quick look around, he saw Hariko had indeed been able to get away from this group of people, which did give him some relief. Hopefully Hariko was able to escape to the Light village like he had told him. Looking over his current situation, he was ready for just about anything. He looked at Schi, before down to the Captain that willingly showed her breast, as Aaron shook his head of the image slightly. Now was not the time to let his mind run wild. He quietly watched everything, waiting for someone to do something, waiting for something to happen. He looked back to Schi, his silver eyes showing little friendliness, and more hostility. But he wasn't going to attack them, attacking them in his state would be suicide.

"Why couldn't you let me die in peace? Or is it that you have plans for me?

☪-☯-☪ Red button and we'll all goxxxxxx
☪-☯-☪ Into the river below...xxxx
☪-☯-☪ They'll think I'm insane...xx
☪-☯-☪ But you'll all know my name...

User Image

╔═════════════════════╗
How am I feeling?: Confused
What are my thoughts?: "What's going on...?"
Who am I with?: Schi
Word count: 546
Spendable Chakra points: 3338
╚═════════════════════╝

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:07 am
In response to those questions Schi shook his head in disapproval. He'd make up a new answer and flip the question around back on the blood and water soaked boy because that was exactly what he wanted from Aaron but couldn't tell him the plans he'd use him for yet. Big plans indeed.

"Well did you see Heaven, Hell, or did your guardian angel take you on a tour to see both? Well of course you probably wouldn't of seen hell. I read somewhere that it's so bad not even the fallen angel Lucifer himself lives down there. You probably saw the second heaven..heh...All those...un-dead and demons..." Schi quivered as he felt a cold chill run up his spine. But then he remembered! "The Arc Angels! Did you see any of them?! Oh I have a wonderful little book of descriptions of them in armors made of flesh and bone, quite the short read but splendid works by the artist. The prince of hell I suspect is wearing something a long the line of gold and pristine jewels ha! What armor! I wonder how effective it would be against an angels blade? Hmm...?" Schi being the history text book of useless information he was went on and on, pondered as his captain falls onto the office buildings carpet whining and making a large pouty face with her eyes half closed trying to stay awake.

"Schi-san's so BOOOORRRINNNNGGGG~!"

Schi sighs and pulls his hand over his face once again shaking his head in disagreement. "Now captain don't get fussy just because i'm not talking out of a coupon book or a shopping catalog. Why don't you go get my books from my backpack and I'll reward you something later?"

"Ohh! A present? Like what, tell me!" She said now hopping like a jack rabbit her large breasts shaking as she jumped up and down in the air.

"Well...eh, I don't know...what do girls like...jewelry's too expensive to get some books, and you'll want a short skimpy dress if I take you shopping...Hmm maybe I'll get you some candy next time we pass a shop that sells it?" Schi told her basically treating her like a baby trying to bribe her to do good. He looks down at Aaron. "Heh, women. No! worse, women that act like kids...I tell you." (((...Can't wait to meet Mamichi...))) He said jokingly. He sighed softly watching his head captain wiggle her butt looking for Schi's book bag.

Looking away from the older women and back to aaron he smiled brightly, beaming in fact and still not letting Aaron get a single word in yet so far. "Now where was I. Oh yes, where you dead long enough to be judged by the lamb of god? Oh you must of saw the throne past the gates! Oh and the river of life too. How the hell could I forget to mention the river of life. Perhaps it flowed like gold, or a milky pearl shade?! I really would love to know about the angels too. Angels are a bit different than human and demon interactions when it comes to soldiers and spiritual warfare...Ohh the sound of that...I need to say it again! 'Spiritual warfare!' Such a wonderful ring to it I must write that down somewhere and use it as my own. Head Captain where are my books damnit!?" Schi yelled as she quickly scurried to him with his tan colored book bag. Schi thanked the woman as he placed the bag on the Mizukages metal desk. Then he unzipped it and pulled out a black hard covered journal.

The journal was thick with random flattened oddities like a leaf off the top of the tallest tree in the Hidden Leaf Village and a quill from a hawk he shot with his cross bow. He stuck the quill in his mouth and it was covered in ink as fast as that. Just as if he had the...eight tails with in him... Schi had a demon of his own even though he always talked about how much he hated them and wanted to rid them. It was always a strange mystery to him how he got the tattoo seal on his body but it worked out in some cases like these.

Schi skipped threw the books paper and spine till he turned to a blank page. "Alright, '~Spiritual Warfare~' Got it." He said smiling and placing the hawk feathered quill back into the front page of the book. "So back to the demons and angels... They run in some sort of open congress where different demons of sins like Lust or Greed meet and talk over issues of who possesses who. It's a very rare occurrence when a demon possesses a child and takes him over, so don't believe all the hidden movie village Omen things. Its probably all made up but my ignorance and fear has caused me to avoid these spirits and demons."

His captain was putting Schi's books away when she found a medium skinny looking brown leather book. "Huh, What the heck is this thing?" She said flipping threw the book. Schi continued talking on and on, But it caught his eye when his head captain began tossing it her arms and catching it in the air again and again having fun with the old worn out book. "Now what are you getting in to...An old menu? Oh..." Schi took a deep breath. It was a menu alright. It was from hidden leaf a few years ago found in rubble. He avoided any argument and let her continue playing with the old relic of a book and enjoy herself. She flipped open to the drinks where something was circled and tried to pronounce it but it was in an italian accent so she had some trouble.

While she was doing that Schi was quite tired and slowed his speech down far to much to ramble on again. "Mind doing a favor for me?" He asked and sat down. His guards untied Aaron. "If you run it would mean the end of you. I wouldn't chase you but all would know the coward hiding in the mask. I'd tell no one, all they would need to do is look in your direction and they would know. Yeah I have plans for you. I was going to put you in a prison camp all boys like you should go to with archers guarding the place above the barb wire on top of the electric metal fence. Above the gate would be a sign held up high and on it would say 'Work Will Make A Man Of You'. Instead I'll trade your shackles and pick axe for some bounty letters and daggers." Schi said swinging left and right in the large soft kage chair. "You would have no official title as of now but would make quite a bounty hunter if you stick to the shadows. Also don't get yourself killed because I could replace you in an instant." He said.

(1190 X 2 = 2380)  

SoulOfSchi

Profitable Raider

5,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100

Shikamettsura

Dapper Millionaire

4,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:01 pm
| Not going to quote really since this is just a catch up post and nothing is happening that needs people to be notified quickly so yeah. Again, sorry for disappearing. Gonna have to give out Grim Tokens to people. Might even give Schi a new underling since he's been quite the busy guy. ;3 An Uchiha loyal to Schi? That has an interesting ring to it, ne? Mhmhmhm. v.v Accept mah peace offewing, Schi? |

User ImageUser Image
xxx“Hey,” the cloaked female yells in her head, trying to catch up to Jouten. She manages to create another spray of ice needles and sends them out in Jouten’s direction. Just as she does a loud crying from the building is heard and then a loud pop. The ceiling above Aisu seems to cave in from above her. Jouten, noticing the ceiling becoming unstable leaps prematurely from the ceiling and lands on the ground near the two escaping figures. The spray of needles sail along harmlessly, some striking him in the face, as the large man watches the ceiling cave in where the female had been. That was disappointing. The number would stick to two on one, it seemed. Hopefully those soldiers would jump in from outside. Just when Jouten goes to bellow something, the soldiers seem to storm the building.

“The hell you goons think you’re doing,” the Anpu growls. He was promised, though he needed to no promise of this, that he could kill to his heart’s content. Though he couldn’t end their lives just yet, he wanted to play with these little creatures a little while. But now that damnable Schi was taking his fun away. Maybe he would just go and try and dig out the woman from before? No. He wanted the natives and the soldiers dragging them in. Reluctantly he waits, watches the soldiers confine and then transfer the prisoners to the Kage building, and stands around Schi. “I’ll just have to make do by fighting and killing you. For taking away my fun, I’m willing to forget about the order of my killing’s,” Jouten snarls as he stands near Schi. But the sight of Midna still clinging to him made him even more enraged. He goes over to a nearby window and just looks out angrily. He couldn’t risk Schi using Midna as a shield, but he wanted to kill that man more than anything. Ichi moans out a complaint under her breath about Jouten’s whining and just watches Schi take care of things. By the way things go he seems very good at handling prisoners of war. Ichi was mildly impressed.

But things soon take a turn and the prisoners go against their instructions. Midna watches with eyes alive with excitement as the prisoner that Schi felt was so girly and glittery actually is the one to fight until the last breath. Midna seem to hold some interest, perhaps a touch of admiration for this figure. However, based on how Midna is in Dreams, she could just as easily be waiting for his last moments alive and cares very little for any valor he might possess. She could just as easily find him to be nothing more than an insect that just won’t die. It could go either way with Midna when putting her twisted side into or out of consideration. Jouten seems uninterested in the happenings, not even turning around to look at the events occurring behind him. He was much too absorbed in his thoughts of killing Schi and using his head as a hand puppet to toy with and scare Ichi. After everything is said and done, Midna and Ichi can’t be sure if the Mizu got away or was killed before getting away. Things were still far too confusing. So Midna decides to close her eyes and rest, nothing happening now.

Ichi coughs a little as the smoke that was in the air, either from the boy’s successful escape or him dropping the bomb he planned to use to escape. She goes over to the window and stands beside Jouten who seems to glare out of the window still. “You first sour and then sweet then sour again mortal. I will kill you when you’re tending to some ant, and then you’ll see what it’s like to be interrupted.” Well he wouldn’t be alive to see it according to Jouten, but whatever.
User Image

Words = --/ 3 [-- each]

Jouten [Anpu], Takai {Word Count::--/Chakra Surge:: --}
----
Midna [Rasui] {Word Count::--/Chakra Surge:: --}
----
Hebi [Mizu], Aisu {Word Count::--/Chakra Surge:: --}

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:18 am
Mamichi was in the bucket... was... in the bucket... the pipes had suddenly started pulling so she decided not to fight it and initiated the water body technique in which she turned herself into water in this form she was easily expelled from the pipes though she was in no way small enough to be contained by the bucket they had after all Mamichi was the all in all the size of about a five year old child, though trapped in the bucket she was, her excess gel staying water and through the events Mamichi stayed in stealth mode trying not to draw attention to herself but eventually Mamichi got bored... and so she began to flesh out her body with a few basic actions for example... Water Breath kicked in and suddenly in the corner of Schi's office in a few seconds roughly 62 gallons[62.4 precisely]of water would seemingly spring from a puddle instantly and gush out across the floor, it was one of Mamichi's talents to produce water from practically nothing using only chakra to provide the medium for multiplication, her other talent were a bit more disruptive than productive. Although there was one of her abilities that practically drown her allies in healing...

But back to the sudden expansion of water in the dictator’s office, and not only that but the rather suddenly the puddle would change color from the floor, the water of course being see through, into a blue color and it stopped in its path, suddenly there was a rippling in the puddle and Mamichi giggled the noise seeming to come from the puddle itself as the childish persona of Mamichi couldn’t control herself, suddenly water in an equal amount spread out from the blue puddle again, if they hadn’t noticed her yet… surely this second expansion would do it, hopefully none of the soldiers would be stupid enough to step on her… mostly because she’d start dissolving whatever touched her out of pure bestial instinct, and being gel she’d stick to them, but Mamichi was still hiding in her puddle and kept giggling.

350[x 2] = 700 words
Note: The techs are costless since I'm using them to make our meeting possible.
Water Breath custom tech  

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Hedoro Koutai

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:18 pm
User Image
Hedoro could see the Kage building, just a short distance ahead. She could see guards, too. But they'd never been a deterrent to her in the past, why would they now? So she simply walked forward. She was still somewhat unsteady on her feet, but she was beginning to get the hang of it. From the little she knew of fleshlings, they didn't learn to walk until they were several years old. One more piece of evidence toward just how flawed of a design they were based off of. Yet this form was serving it's purpose, there was no uproar purely because of her presence. She could actually blend into a crowd now, if she wanted. She couldn't really think of any particular reason to do so, but the option might be useful later. She tucked that thought away for later.

For now, she was more focused on getting inside of the Kage building. It had been several moments and she still hadn't reached the door. Not because she was hesitating, but just because she was that slow in this form. If she wanted to move faster, she couldn't just lean forward. She had tried that, and fallen over, landed right on her face. She wouldn't be doing that again anytime soon! No, to move faster while in this form, she would have to coordinate the movement of her legs and even her arms, to move faster and yet keep up a steady rhythm. Way too complex for just moving a bit faster. So she walked, and not particularly fast at that. The guards obviously saw her coming; they had looked right at her for a moment. But they had yet to move against her. Was it because they knew who she really was, and didn't dare try to stop her? That couldn't be it; nobody knew who this form really was. Then what possible reason could they have to seem so lackluster?

Unless... Maybe they were only feigning disinterest, and were just waiting for her to get closer before they went into action? That was a possibility. If they tried, though, what would happen then? Would they just try to stop her progress, or would they resort to force immediately? An interesting question, one that she would likely find out sooner rather than later. And there was always the chance it was yet another possibility. They might think her a complete nonthreat. They wouldn't let her through, but they could potentially think her just some fleshling child, that if they just told her to go away, she would. She wouldn't, but until she showed she was an actual combatant, they didn't know that.
[442 + 8761 = 9203 out of ??? ]
Hareonca

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:31 pm
User Image

╔══════════════╗
Aaron Anxiou
╚══════════════╝

The plans this guy had in store for him? He could tell they weren't any kind of plans he would willing go with. Again, Aaron was stuck here, and maybe not getting out. He would have preferred death, but it would seem Fate had something in store for him. Oh, who up there hated him so? Schi was rambling on and on like a boring history teacher in front of sleeping teens, and Aaron was actually paying attention for once. He swear, he could feel his eye twitching. Leaning over, he began to whisper to a solider next to him.

"Does he always go on and on like this?" He asked. He watched as the Captain was talking to Schi, whining was more like it. Questions began to run through his head, why were these two so odd?But Aaron couldn't help but chuckle when Schi made that comment. Schi asked him about his death experience, he opened his mouth to reply, but he went right back to rambling on and on. Sighing, the boy leaned against the wall, and crossed his arms, obviously bored. He waited patiently for Schi to finish with whatever it was he was doing. But he had to get out of here, he needed to get back to Hariko. At the very least see if the kid made it out with all his limbs. He also wanted to get back to his home village, he wanted to learn his Clan techniques. He looked up as he was untied, and looked at Schi. Rolling his eyes at the man as he said he WOULD have put him in jail, but rather he had plans for him. Aaron raised an eyebrow. Schi wanted him to work for him as a bounty hunter? The boy almost gave a laugh. He was out of his mind. but that was the only real option for him at the moment. He was trapped, and they all knew it. But Aaron wouldn't go down without a fight. He tipped his head to the side, and thinking of something he could offer, possibly sway him to let him go. The last thing this Anxiou wanted to do was work for him. He had his own plans, and he was not about to abandon them. Maybe if he got himself killed, he could somehow get out of this situation. Giving a small sigh, Aaron looked at Schi.

"Must I work for you? So here's my deal. You can ether let me go and get stronger, then you can try and get me to join you, or you kill me here and now, and I'll more or less get revenge on you in the future. And I'll let you in on a secret." Aaron leaned forward, as if going to whisper in his ear. "I don't go back on my word" He stood back against the wall, ready for death if Schi so much as snapped his fingers. Off to the side a little, Aaron couldn't help but notice something oddly strange. A oddly looking puddle began to form in the corner of the room, and it began to move. Aaron smirked. Maybe they could help him? He desperately needed help at this moment. He didn't want to die again, he was weak from death, and couldn't hold his own against Schi. The puddle giggled, and shifted. Aaron kept his attention on Schi, just so he wouldn't give away the odd puddle's position.

User Image

╔═════════════════════╗
How am I feeling?: Annoyed
What are my thoughts?: "..."
Who am I with?: Schi
Word count:
Spendable Chakra points:
╚═════════════════════╝

Dreaming_Of_Daybreak

Loyal Seeker

14,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Reaver Darkside
Captain

Omnipresent Cultist

9,075 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:08 am
User Image
Softly a young male made his way through the outskirts of the village, moving his way passed puddle and other small bodies of water to which had accumulated due to the ever present mist. A single pale hand was held upwards, holding the tip of his partially armored straw hat in order to keep it from flipping up during his hunched over movement. Doing this also served to keep the water from the mist from completely soaking him through from head to toe. The male's other hand was holding the currently dark red-brown cloak closed in order to keep him as dry as possible, the cloak itself was normally a nicer orange color yet sadly had become too wet from an impromptu swimming session for the color to be noticeable now. The shinobi raised his head slightly in order to have a single eye peer outwards towards the village that was before him. The village of Hidden Mist, or Kirigakure some may prefer to call it. A slight smile formed on his lips as he quickly began trudging along towards the village's main entrance. The entire place did not appear to be too active at the time, although then again from the news, it did just come under new management, or something around those lines. This didn't matter to him though, he was simply here to see if there was something he could learn in order to make himself grow stronger. Moving through the gates as he continues to keep his whits about him, the water soaked cloaked figure would head straight into the thicket of the village itself, keeping to the main streets and looking left and right for something that would be interesting enough to either grab his attention, or at least look like something he would want to learn. It was certainly rather annoying to come to these places, after all there were so many worthless water jutsu that someone may learn here, and hardly any jutsu that may serve an actual purpose, at least for him anyways. A splash of extra water hitting the mist soaked grounds brought his attention immediately to the side. The slight unnecessary agitation in his own feelings causing a low drone like buzzing to begin for a few seconds in the air around him. There wasn't anything to reveal itself from the buzzing, just a simple buzz that appeared to come from within the very folds of his clothing perhaps? Either way the source of the splash had revealed itself. Simply an older lady dropping a bucket of what must have been at one point wash water? Onto the gutters of the street. This alone wasn't anything all too exciting and as such caused him to continue walking forwards without too much of a pause. Ducking in and out of overhangs in the hopes of drying off a little, the young shinobi quickly passed through the village, reaching it's center and the location of what appeared to be a heavily guarded Kage's building. "Pfft.. Looks like the new leader's some sort of wuss or something.." He says more so to himself then anyone else, as he shook his head slightly and continue moving forwards. Aiming to avoid any unnecessary contact with the guards stationed about for the time being. After all, other then severely muffled talking, he couldn't hear anything worth interest on the inside of this building that lay before him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:38 am
| This is going to be one heck of a meet and greet, right all? Schi's group meeting Mamichi and possibly Hedoro along with possibly getting to know Aaron? I hope this doesn't turn into Hedoro and Mamichi staying for dinner. Not sure if there's enough food in the building to make us hospitable hosts. But it'll be nice for my rpcs to meet more people other than my other rpcs. 3nodding |

User ImageUser Image
xxxIchi covers her ears at the rambling of Schi. She had no idea what in the world Schi was going on about. Angels and demons and laws; none of those really peeked the girl’s interest. So she never looked into them. She came from a place where the world didn’t have so many curious things. Everything that was she read about or knew there, but not in a place she had no invested interest in. “Damn guy talking nonsense,” Ichi complains. Midna is then seen leaping from Schi’s back and onto Ichi’s. Just when Ichi goes to speak, Midna puts her finger to her own lips to tell her not to say anything. Midna doesn’t really say anything to Ichi, as she didn’t speak in that form, but she did gesture something. It would be in a secret code of Midna’s, like the secret words of twins or best friends, and instruct Ichi to open a small portal for her. Ichi figured that Midna was just as bothered by Schi’s going on about oddness and wished to escape. So Ichi first forms a number of hand signs with her vectors in order to take the form of Midna. Then, as Midna would fall from the height that she had been on Ichi’s back, a rend would open beneath her and above Ichi’s head.

Midna would fall into it without any real problems while Jouten continues staring out of the windows. Ichi quickly leaps up and onto Schi’s back and mimics Midna’s typical behavior. In case Jouten went to look for Midna and found she wasn’t there, Ichi would take her place to keep Jouten from harming Schi in his irate state. Just when the captured male begins rejecting Schi’s proposition, Jouten turns around to look at those within the room. There were soldiers, Schi, Midna, and himself. He didn’t care where Ichi had gone, she wasn’t important. He would overlook the puddle that would form in the room since it could have been from the soldiers trying to drown the other prisoner. Even when the puddle giggles and Jouten has turned around again, he figures it was just the stupid captain of Schi’s. But he still carries some alarm since it was slightly different. Still, he didn’t care. Unless Midna were suddenly in danger, he would not make any attempts to be cautious. He was too aggravated to.

Within the realm of dreams Midna is in her true form. Her eyes are shut and she seems to be thinking. “Death,” she laughs as she holds a small clear orb in her hands. She peers into the orb and then finds a suitable dream to jump to. She supposed she would go out and make better use of her time since Schi was busy going through history and was done with his wondrous display. She wasn’t bothered by Schi’s rambling and found it to hold some interest for her. But she preferred the dark actions he had done before as opposed to that. Midna traverse’s dreams but remains in her current dream setting for now.

Words = --/ 2 [-- each]

Jouten [Anpu], Takai {Word Count::--/Chakra Surge:: 53,100} (Using naturally heighten senses to keep dabs on things while not seeming attentive.)
----
Midna [Rasui] {Word Count::--/Chakra Surge:: 46,100} (Since this isn't a battle situation, I'm not going to count the cost either~. Used the Henge no Justsu from the Academy and the following Made Ups.)
Technique Name: Dream Portal
Description: This technique is exclusive to Ichi. This move allows for her to travel into and out of the dreams through a rift. This rift can be created where ever, even in the air, and passed through. It is up to Ichi whether or not to take someone into or out of the dream. For now she can only take Midna in or out of dreams. But as Midna grows stronger so does Ichi (Can take a person for every 15k Midna possesses). The process is done by receiving a sign that she can transport whoever she plans to transport. She will tow them through the rift but their body will remain there protected so long as Ichi remains in existence. An outside force, as done with many dreams, can snap them awake and release them from the portal. The portal is for their bodies protection and not to harm them in any way. Their physical body does not enter the dream world though Ichi's does. However, she cannot do battle in dreams.

With Midna, it is the same. However, when she enters into dreams she takes her true form rather than the weak form she had. She can now fully tap into her powers while outside she could at the most use Made Up techniques or weapons. Outside of dreams Ichi holds her power and inside dreams Midna holds her own power. The amount of time it currently takes for this to be done is a full post. If interrupted in any way, the rift closes and transportation is canceled. Damage is still dealt to the body as stated in other techniques.
Activation Cost: 500 skill points for each person whether successful or not.

Technique Name: Dream Psychology
Description: This move is usable by Midna or her Deity. This allows for either of them, when in a dream, to read other dreams in various places. It doesn't matter how far off it is, they can read it. They can pinpoint the location of a dream and even watch the dream should they desire to. This move is best used with a Crystal Orb.
Activation Cost: Costs 500 chakra points to use if in battle. Costs nothing outside of battle.

Shikamettsura

Dapper Millionaire

4,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Dreaming_Of_Daybreak

Loyal Seeker

14,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:45 pm
User Image

╔══════════════╗
Aaron Anxiou
╚══════════════╝

His patience was wearing thin, oh how he was getting ready to just up and leave. Watching the new people in the room, Aaron could only imagine how much chaos he would need to create in order to get out of there. What was all this? Schi kept going on and on about nothing in general, and Aaron was getting more and more inpatient. He needed a distraction, and he needed one fast. He was aware of the puddle's presence as he watched a few of Schi's followers. With a slight hesitation, Aaron glared at Schi slightly with a smirk. Looking down at the puddle, he slowly made his way over to it. He stood right next to it, listening to it giggle. Then, he looked down, as it he was checking out his shoes. Acting as though he was taking notice to the puddle for the first time, Aaron's eyes grew wide, and his mouth opened up in horror. Backing away from it slowly, as if taking caution. Slowly curling in on himself, bringing his arms to his chest, he slowly pointed at it, before giving a scream. Tumbling backwards into a solider, he turned around and stared wide eyed at him.

"RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!! IT'S GOING TO EAT US ALL ALIVE!!!!!" Aaron yelled in his face, and threw him to the ground. Moving on to the next follower, Aaron grabbed onto the shirt of him, getting in his face. "WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?!?! GET A MOVE ON!!! RUN!!!!!" The purple haired boy said pushing three soldiers to the door, wrenching it open in a panic, and began to push them out, as if he was trying to save them. As the four of them exited the Mizukage's office, they all tumbled to the ground. Looking over his shoulder in fear, his eyes widened even more. The puddle just kept giggling. Jumping up quickly, Aaron threw his arms into the air, screaming, and ran. Down the twisting corridors, around corners, and out of the building all together. He kept screaming, arms still in the air. Sure, he looked like a complete idiot, but it had worked. Running even farther, Aaron huffed and panted harshly. Upon getting to a safe alleyway, he stopped and leaned against the wall. He was far enough away that he wouldn't be seen of detected. He fought to get his breath back, as he was just happy to have gotten out of there. He stood there for a few minutes, trying to gain back to air he had lost. After a few minutes, he made his way to the gates of the village.

User Image

╔═════════════════════╗
How am I feeling?: Annoyed
What are my thoughts?: "I can't believe that worked"
Who am I with?: No one
Word count:
Spendable Chakra points:
╚═════════════════════╝

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:00 pm
"Telmato-phobia, the fear of puddles." Schi paused and sighed after saying that. "Oh well, Some just aren't suited to be in my empire." The boy sitting back in his new Mizukage chair. "Speaking of which, what should my Empire take hold of next?" He spun the globe of the ninja world on the desk and covered his eyes with his hand. He pointed his index finger out and landed it on Hidden leaf. Curious, the boy peeked out of his hand and gulped. "Erm...Not happening." He spins the globe again and decides to let his destiny take control instead of randomly placing his finger on a village and try his luck.

Meanwhile his soldiers came back into the door they were pushed out of by the screaming purple haired boy who ran in fear of the spill of water schi has mistaken as a puddle of water caused by a leaky pipe. The woman soldier who Schi made his head captain currently is sitting on the couch layed back and spoke. "Well to be fair aren't you afraid of swamps?" She asked as if she was a lazy teenager looking to find the flaws in things like most spoiled teens do when they are reveled truths in life.

Schi sat up. "The hell I am. I mean please. Swamps are evil and in the way, when your in them you risk infection and viruses like yellow fever. Swamps are a scary place and I don't like them but that doesn't make me afraid of them. I just don't think there good for anything, especially battles." Schi went on as he always did when talking about warfare. "Swamps contain a lot of mud, sand, insects, vegetation and it's even set up in its' bio-engineered matrix to an extent of even 'Over Cultivation' caused by vegetation growth where basically nothing can enter unless threw brute force. Then any wagons bringing demanded suppliant into the swamp would be bogged down. Artillery would never have visual or effect due to the fogs and leaf, mosquitoes and maggots bound with all shapes and sizes of decease they obtained from drinking the blood of animals would make people sick if they made contact, and the nature that inhabits the swampy ecosystem wouldn't mind eating a few soldiers or merchant caravans. Huh, Dose that make the swamp a good defense...?" Schi tapped his cross bow thinking about it for a moment in time but then he shook his head at the ridiculous hypothesis. "If I had a small or large fort surrounded by guards and strong high walls armed with cannons in the middle of the swamp It would be like having an empire on an island when the capital is 100 miles away on main land. Metaphorically speeking battle ships would not need to fire a single round of artillery before the fort and its people would die of hunger or worse. Nothing coming in means no ammunition resupply, no food, and no exit. No exit means we couldn't counter attack or 'get off the island' to do so. I guess swamps are just the scum of the ninja world......Uhm...captain you're drooling. Can someone wake her up?" Schi said sadly at his head captain who fell asleep from his story the first or second sentence in.

The soldiers downstairs on the first floor guarding the main entrance of the Kage building notice that this person had a weapon. One of the two soldiers was about to stop her from entering but then the boy ran out of the building into the ally. They were told and even ordered not let anyone out or let anyone else in. Both happening at the same time caused confusion so they left there post to run after Aaron, allowing Hedoro free access into the building.

(637 X2 = 1274)  

SoulOfSchi

Profitable Raider

5,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100

Hedoro Koutai

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:55 am
User Image
Hedoro paused as the guards did something completely unexpected. Rather than stop her, or let her through, or any of the other predictable options, they instead spotted someone else and went haring after that one, instead. Unusual, guards abandoning their post to eliminate a threat that was further away than a potential closer threat? That was just bad logistics. Unless... It was possible that her inability to control a human form properly was enough to truly make her appear to be no threat. In which case, that would serve her purposes well enough. She waited a moment longer as she slowly began to gain enough momentum that she could start walking again. One foot in front of the other, then the next foot could do the same only after the first had finished. If she did it too soon, if both left the ground for even a moment, she would end up falling again. That wasn't an enjoyable outcome, she would attempt to avoid it.
Stepping forward, she moved through the Kage building's entrance. Inside, at first she wondered if she had triggered a trap. She couldn't see! Wait, she could, but not nearly as well as just a moment ago. What had happened? The only difference was that the sun wasn't shining down directly, the entryway wasn't illuminated from within, either. Could that be it? Could fleshlings really be so flawed that they couldn't even see properly without enough light? That was just... that was lousy engineering.
After a few moments of almost-blindness, she was able to better differentiate her surroundings. Now she could resume her slow and steady trek through the building, to try to find Mamichi. Without any sign or clue, though, she had no way of knowing just where she was. She could hear sounds coming from one direction in particular, though. That was a good sign, there was generally an uproar whenever a Meliae appeared.
[320 x 2 = 640 + 9203 = 9843 out of ??? ]
Hareonca

Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games