Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto : Rise of the Shinobi

Back to Guilds

A semi-canon Naruto based guild with a splash of many things mixed in. 

Tags: Naruto, Ninja, Non Canon, Role Play, Rping 

Reply Archives
Hidden Mist Village Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bonedragon17

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:14 pm
User ImageThe figure dropped to the ground before landing in a crouched position. It then stood straight up and looked towards her before looking towards its limbs that were grabbed by the woman. The data was starting to increase at a rapid rate as it scanned the damage and assessed what information was important and which was completely worthless to it. The figure then lifted its arm, releasing the R-Blade form before bringing down its hand and extending both of them outwards. "Ether Circuit Disconnect, Chakra Gate Open," said the figure as its three fingers suddenly split into five. In this form, it was much more deadly as it now has a larger arsenal of techniques that she probably would never guess. The figure's microphones picked up a little of what she said and with a little rendering, it got the outcome of what she actually said, "It's time." Figuring that something dangerous was going to happen, the figure quickly made a few hand seals before ending with the rat and said, "Instructor Genjutsu." The genjutsu would make her believe that he was her instructor for many years working coherently with her 'Master' and that she was also its student. "Stop child, that is enough. You shall debrief yourself of what you know to us and you can then return to what ever training you have involved yourself in. Your 'Master' is not angry with you nor is he attempting to hunt you down. We merely wish to get a brief summary on how the effects of the substances are having upon you. Also, if you have a spare, we would also like to bring back a sample to see if it is still safe for you to use," Said the figure. Of course, she could resist this, but at the same time, she would feel as if she would be utterly destroyed if she did not comply.

(Don't feel bad. My computer kind of died on me so I had to call Dell and get them to send me a new hard drive. Right now, everything is a mess so I'm trying to get everything back to how it was.)

Quote:
Ether Circuit/Chakra Gate – Because of nanomachines within his body, Bone has been programmed to be able to control them at will. Although they cannot be used to reconstruct destroyed limbs or repairing damages during battle, they can be used to reconstruct limbs to create weaponry out of them, or be expelled from the body for short periods of time to create external weaponry. However, only the Ether Circuit or the Chakra Gate can be active one at a time.

Instructor Genjutsu- 1200 -Doctor Mengel created this jutsu based on the idea that people will go along with something even though they know it’s wrong if a leader is pressuring them to. When used, it makes the user seem like an instructor to the opponent, and makes his commands seem like they must be done or they will be defeated. It takes a strong mind to overcome this jutsu. [g]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:32 am
User Image

The female stabbed her right thigh with the injection before throwing it away on to the ground. She started to feel a bit odd as the genjutsu started to work on and around her. Her own body seemed to start to transform back to normal, giving her a human appearance once again. The only thing off was that her eyes where a light blue color and that her mouth was hanging slightly due to her not having the safety pins in. As the genjutsu started to work more on her mentally she started to feel strange towards the male form, making her jump off the roof and stand a few feet across from him. ’ Why dose he seem familiar now? ’ She thought while taking a few steps forward. Every time she thought something was off there was a sharp pain that she would feel in her head, making it harder and harder to not trust the male form. Before the female could speak, she placed both of her hands on each side of her jaw and kept them there, wanting to not let the muscle get tried to stretch. “S-sir, I only knows what they told me. Master said to collect data here and I have been very good at it. “ She said then paused her left eye twitched a few times. “ The data for the virus is unknown to me. Master just said it would make me perfect but it makes me oh so hungry still,…”

[1351 + 250 = 1401]

Quote:
Project Alice: sad Clan tech/must be used with Mutation DNA[both previous projects must be used in order to learn this tech]) a mutation caused by the Mutation DNA, it causes the body to stay the same as it was, but this form bonds with the T-Virus genetically becoming perfect. when the process is finished the body has increased speed, strength, endurance, and mental strength. to gain this stage you must go through both mutations in order, and post 20 times to get to this point.(the 20 posts must be used for this evolution otherwise it won't be added to your technique list.) :: 2000 Chakra.

RyoRin
Crew

Dapper Stalker

bonedragon17

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:58 am
User ImageThe figure watched as the woman stabbed herself before she suddenly turned back to normal... Or rather, somewhat to how she used to look like. The figure had already observed the change within her eyes and was recording all the audio of the conversation as well as the visual. However, the part she said with the virus interested the figure even further as well as the multiple programs running within the platform. "Give us what you have learned about the virus and any effects along with side-effects it gives you child. I have observed your process so far and it does seem that you are getting closer to perfection," said the figure. Of course, all that was pretty much one hell of a lie since the figure knew nothing of what she was talking about but wanted to make sure that its grasp over her mentality was secure until it could finish gathering its information upon her and whatever was within the syringes as well. "Once you have told us what you know about the virus and given us back a sample of it so we may check for any mutations, we will allow you to feast upon what ever you wish," finished the figure as it lifted a hand, gesturing for her to give it one of her syringes.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:34 am
RyoRin
User Image

The females left eye seemed to twitch a few times more , showing that she was trying to still resist the genjutsu but to no prevail. The words “Closer to perfection” pounded in to her head, making her head ache feel worse. ‘[ i] Master said I was perfect… If I am not then I will have to return home. More test.. But master will be happy so that’s all that matters.. More knife fun,.. She thought while glancing at the ground before looking back towards the male form. As the Alice virus went through her blood stream it seemed that the female was growing a bit more in mentality. “When I was first given the virus I was dying, and I ate so many people.. Once it hits you, you can’t stop the need to feed. Master explained that the main virus is given to animate the body and have it want the simplest things. If you give it to a dead body then it will bring them back to life but they will be less than human. Very simple, no?” She said while starting straight at him. As the Alice virus was gathering she was starting to calculate what was going on. She knew she couldn’t resist however telling less then what she fully know might work. There had to be a way to stop this from controlling her. “The sample is in my lab but I am not sure what will happen if you go inside of it… No one besides me, master and Weskler have been in it. “

[1401 + 264 = 1665]

RyoRin
Crew

Dapper Stalker

bonedragon17

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:51 am
User ImageThe figure's arm lowered as it heard that she could not give it the virus at that point. This was starting to vex it as it pondered if she had already found out something was not right. It felt like she was holding something back although it could not know for sure. The figure took a step towards her before turning a bit towards her left as if it was contemplating something. The figure then looked back towards her and said, "We believe we shall be fine. Please show us to your laboratory so we may retrieve a sample of the virus." The figure then waited for her to start leading the way or proceed to do what she needs to do to get to the laboratory.

(Short post so what)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:39 pm
A male figure stood on the top of a nearby building, he was dressed in all black with sunglasses to hide his eyes. The man then leaps off the building and lands gracefully next to the machine, "You can release her from your trick." His voice was cold as he spoke a matter of factly, while his golden eyes watched 707 as she interacted with what ever illusion was played out in her head, "So close to perfection, yet her mind is so fragile." He then offers his hand to the Machine, "I am William Wesker. And it seems you have found one of our lost projects. Project 707, the first 'Alice' tyrant to survive.." Wesker grins as he returns his gaze to 707 once more.  

Ryuu Sanada
Vice Captain

Divine Knight

bonedragon17

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:57 pm
User ImageThe figure looked towards the new comer and back towards the female. So, she actually has no name but rather has been given a serial number. It knew how she felt, being tied to someone who supposedly created you and feeling obligated to complete any task the creator has done. However, it was created as a machine and was designed to carry out its commands. She was a living creature with free-will. She more than likely felt obligated to carry out what ever she has been told to do like a child obeying their parents and mentors. The poor thing, the figure's sorrow and sympathy programs have already been provoked by this new development in data. However, the point where the male named William Wesker had stated what it was doing was merely a trick, Project 707's mind should have broken whatever hold it had upon her. The figure turned towards the man and merely looked at his hand before looking back towards his face and stating, "You are the creator of this genetically altered female? Or are you simply an assistant in her mutation?" Its programs were running even quicker as it was processing a large amount of data at once. Then, the sarcasm program kicked in at possibly the worst timing, "And what is the definition of perfection? Perfection is so boring as once you reach that state, nothing will ever change and thus you become weaker over time. Never ending change is the true perfection."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:05 am
User ImageUser Image
The female stopped gathering her own chakra to bring forth her laboratory when she felt another presence joining them. She could only show mild interest as a male landed next to the machine male form. Her left hand clenched over her face, getting ready to let go and defend herself if she needed to. She hadn’t seen this male before in her short life however his chakra signal did seem familiar. Her left eye then seemed to twitch as she heard his last name, being Wesker, and even hearing what else he had to say. ‘This man knows about Alice and my name, he even has Wesker’s last name. He must be from home… Does he know master then…’ She thought before her head twitched to the side for a second. The mind trick had now stopped working making her think clearly as she turned back towards the machine male form. Her eyes seemed to grow wide when hearing it speak in an odd way. Sarcasm from what she was told from the albino virus creator. “I… I will be boring when I am fully perfect,… Master will be bored of me if I am perfect?” She asked while glancing towards William, not sure what was going on. Despite the fact she did have a high mental mind in the Alice state she did had little to no knowledge outside the lavatory. Perfection was perfect. But boring was not, or at least is to describe something which wasn’t.

The Protector seemed to relax it's hold on his gun, lowing it threw out the entire fight. He knew that his master's chakra and her body would be very low and tired once she was released from the Alice form. It had to save it's strength and her own chakra within it. The male jumped off the roof top of the main hotspring building, only to stay where it landed, watching the two males now.

RyoRin
Crew

Dapper Stalker

Ryuu Sanada
Vice Captain

Divine Knight

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:49 am
Wesker's gaze falls to the machine figure as it asked what his connection to this woman was, "Neither. I am not here on the behalf of this one's 'master' or some other Wesker that she thinks she may know. Though, I like your view on perfection. For what is the world but the harsh struggle of an ant to strive and better itself. Once you reach the zenith of your potential than like other great stars you simply die and become the ground work for the next generation." While speaking his mind to the machine, his eyes returned to 707 and her 'guardian' making several calculations at once in case the beast decided to test its shotgun on him, that is if it could hit him. Wesker makes several slow step forward till he is able to reach out and touch 707's check, it was cool to the touch almost like dying flesh, "I feel bad for you, Dear. For you are just a twisted toy for a sick doctor to play with and discard once he is bored with you. He took away what ever purpose you had in life and then demanded your loyalty. I've seen the files and videos...the things he has done to you...and made you do." His voice remains low and calm as he speaks but it doesn't lose its icy tone, "For you see, I am like you my girl. That man...that company has done things to me for the sake of research. They deemed me Perfect then they threw me in a lab to test their other toys." Wesker removes his sunglasses showing 707 the golden eyes that where hidden behind the black shades. Though his eyes were different beyond color, they had slits like a cat or reptile rather then the human pupil. As if his eyes were used to prove the point behind his words, he stepped back and grinned almost half-assed, "I offer you more. I offer to break your chains to such a man that would use you as a toy. I offer the freedom to make yourself better than he can ever imagine, but most importantly your freedom to choose." As Wesker spoke his words would seem to ring true, and there was an almost welcoming aura despite the cold tone. If the T-Veronica's effects worked as he was told, then 707 would even feel as if Wesker was a father or leader figure.

[OoC: I had to step up my game to play with you guys. xD]  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:51 am
User ImageThe machine finished recording the data that it needed however it still wanted a syringe sample of that virus so it could understand what had happened to the woman and this Wesker better. The male's voice reminded it of a student that it once had as Bone by the name Ginsa. Both of them had a lack of emotion within their voice and seemed to be cold hearted although with good intentions. The figure decided that it would try to obtain a sample of that virus another day and made a hand seal. The figure had activated the technique Underground Fish Projection and was now starting to sink into the ground. The nano-machines within its body was circulating all through out its system, repairing all the damages that the woman and her protector had done. The dent that came from the shotgun that the protector shot popped outwards until the appearance looked smooth and the grip dents upon its arm and legs also underwent the same procedure, relieving the platform of its dents. The Logic program activated and started to process the data once the figure was completely underground, trying to make sense of where in the world these two must have come from.

[6354 + 1114 = 7468 - 1000 (Lighting Armor) - 1700 (Inari techniques) - 2600 (Raikage techniques) = 2168 - 2000 (Water Bullet + Water Release: Great Whirlpool Entwining Technique) = 168 words left]

Quote:
Underground Fish Projection - 650 Skill Points - Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent.

(Or in my case, hide and continue collecting data while the two believe I have left. ^_^)

bonedragon17

RyoRin
Crew

Dapper Stalker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:53 am
User ImageUser Image

The females left eye twitched a few times as she felt the males hand touch her cheek only to glance back towards the ground. She quickly took a step back, not caring for the feeling of warm skin touching her cold dead flesh. As she listened to him speak her eyes seemed to narrow a bit yet showed neither anger nor any negative emotion to what he was saying. ‘ If master heard him speak this way I wonder what he would say to defend himself. ‘She thought only to look back up towards the male when hearing movement. As she looked up her eyes saw the golden color of his own eyes. The slits in each eye where interesting to look at, making her wonder what exactly he was given in the lab. As he spoke his voice reminded her of how Master spoke to her before she left. It was the only father like voice she had heard but it made her feel clam and to hear this male use the same tone seemed to make him sound very compelling. She then reached in to her pocket with her left hand, taking out a few safety pins. “All these broken pieces left unglued,” She said while sticking them threw the holes on the side of her mouth, making it so it was easier for her to speak. “I do not know what this freedom is that you speak of but if it leaves to not having a purpose then it sounds strange. Why leave my main existence and god for the unknown?” She asked while her body twitched a few times. Holding on to the Alice for so long was draining her chakra, making her feel tired and the effects slowly losing. She had almost forgotten about the male form machine leaving.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:23 am
Wesker lightly claps as 707 retorts to his offer of freedom, "That is why your special, my dear 707." He replaces his shades to covers his eyes once more before he brushed back a strand of hair that fell out of place when he lept off the building. His eyes glance between the guardian and 707 now that the mechanical being had left just them there. He was careful still with 707 in her Alice form and that shotgun wielding guardian, any wrong motion or words could set one of them off. Though if his T-Veronica virus was working as it should, then it would be the guardian that attacked him first still he had to be careful, "Of course I would make sure you have a purpose. Haha, If you need someone to give a purpose I would gladly do so, after all I'm far more of a god than that man could hope to be." Wesker then reaches into his jacket and holds out a vial, in it a the egg of a parasite, "I can give you something more than he ever could you see. The slowly healing wounds, would be no more. With this you would truly be one more step..to this perfection you seek. Though, don't get me wrong. Its not perfection I offer you." He tosses the vial in the air, but only up to eye level before catching it with lightning fast speed.  

Ryuu Sanada
Vice Captain

Divine Knight

RyoRin
Crew

Dapper Stalker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:23 am
User ImageUser Image

“More of a god then master is,..” She muttered to herself as his words slinked in to her head. ‘Maybe in this world anyone can be a god,.. But to defy my own is illogical. She thought while lifting her head up to watch the stranger. He was now holding a vial with an unknown liquid inside of it. Even though he had specifically explained what was contained in the vial she could not trust it. However as time went on she knew that her body needed to heal. To trust this stranger while not joining him was a fool’s bet. “How I make a offer to you sir. “ She said while glancing towards the protector, sending it a message, then back to the male in front of her. “ How about I stay with you for a while, learning of this freedom you speak of. I do not enjoy it then I simply leave and not tell master or Wesker of you and if I do enjoy it then I shall stay…”

The Protector’s skull mask lifted up, showing a human chin, and stared forward towards his master. He then simply started to walk towards her, keeping his gun in hand. In his other hand was a similar jacket the female wore, not wanting his master to be fully naked in front of the world once she was done with the Alice stage.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:43 am
Willaim Wesker rubs his chin as he thinks about the offer that was proposed to him, "I see you wish to decide which of your paths would be better to you. That is a good girl, 707." He then loads the vial into an injector before stepping closer, eyes on the Guardian for every step. Once he is in arms length he places the device to 707's throat, "Then I ask you again..Do you want this power? It will do great things to your body, some of which will be painful. And once this takes hold...you can't go back." It was true, the Las Plagas would change 707s body once it hatched and developed these changes would better her body further, but they wouldn't be comfortable either. Wesker wonders if being his close to 707 is safe, after all the T-Virus was renown for damaging the neural functions of the brain and he was with in melee range of both the girl and her guardian.  

Ryuu Sanada
Vice Captain

Divine Knight

bonedragon17

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:13 am
User ImageUser Image

((Bone? is the machine on left transformed into Bone, the guy on the right.))

The figure slipped up out of the ground, having found that something in this world was amiss. The Casshern that it had found seemed to suddenly fall into a deep hibernation that nothing could bring it out of. It intercepted a frequency of which a man had sent out throughout the world to inform them about what has happened. The figure looked towards the ground as a projection of the strange man appeared upon a flat surface of the ground like a movie screen:

"Finally, I have made it here on time in order to assist these lands. Do not worry, as I have only come in order to lead away the violence and sinister intentions of this land. In doing so, you shall all rejoice, and know that I have finally come to your rescue.." A momentarily shadowed figure says, as he stands just off to the side of the camera within the dimly lit room.

"Now, to get down to business. Curse Marks, Orochi Powers, Demons, Special Weapons and Armors, and all other forms of weapon that have been used over all your generations.. Are as of now, completely useless to you. Jutsu and Made up techniques, are now pointless. You do not need any of these things in this new world I have just created for you.. You have no need to worry yourselves over untimely deaths or any act of violence. I am here to keep every one of you safe.. The world as you know it is at an end, and you are now entering the new era of peace which has befallen your lands.." As the man says this, the lights instantly flicker on in the room. The camera panning just enough to show his full form, as he smiles kindly into the camera despite his tough looking exterior. This man had single handedly disposed of almost every form of violence, simply by speaking into the camera. All of those watching, would soon notice their weapons and other abilities have been sealed away. Leaving only standard shinobi gear, and normal weaponry at their disposal. Though in this new world, was that really even needed?

The figure twitched a bit after the transmission was completed. Programs started to conflict with each other, running scenario after scenario before finally the figure finished twitching. "Primary objective has now been compromised in long term effects of world peace. New objective: Eliminate this figure and resume secondary objective," said the figure before it quickly made a few handseals. A cloud of smoke appeared before clearing, a man stood there with a smirk on his face and looked towards the sky. "Heh... I guess it was bound to happen but I suppose there was no choice but for me to come back for a while," muttered Bone to himself before chuckling a little like he was being driven mad by something. He then drew forth a number of miniature bombs from his clothing before saying, "Analysis complete: Lure method configured and completed. All systems running at 80% efficiency, chakra flow at 70% intake... I suggest you two leave if you do not want to get caught up in bringing destruction and death back into this world." With a smirk, he threw the bombs into the city, creating explosions as to get this objective over with as quickly as possible so that he could go back and separate his sanity and let the objectives finish his existence off this world.

If he was lucky enough, he would draw the man to him... But then again this is just trial and error. If this did not work, then he would have to do something else.  
Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games