Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto : Rise of the Shinobi

Back to Guilds

A semi-canon Naruto based guild with a splash of many things mixed in. 

Tags: Naruto, Ninja, Non Canon, Role Play, Rping 

Reply Archives
Hidden Mist Village Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Patron Saint Of Farewells

Precious Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:58 pm
“You really are Mr. Popularity aren’t you?”

She’d not fled this fight like she had done the previous one though she had made sure to keep herself at a distance to remain out of harms way. Now she was approaching with her arms folded beneath her breasts, pushing them up just slightly not that it was intended. Her head turned and she glanced at the dead nin with a small frown gracing her features. Attacking those you did not know for information you sought was never a good idea. Did he not know this? With a shrug, she returned her attention to the matter at hand.

“Twice you’ve managed to survive a surprise attack, so perhaps I should let you catch your breath before I teach you to see the world around you without actually seeing it.”

While her voice carried seriousness to it, there was still an underlining humor mixed within it.

words

Words typed: 153
Words reserved: 5904 + 153 = 6057
Words spent: 0
Total left:6057

[Yeah...
You breathed in the death-mist.
Insta-death... sweatdrop
]  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:34 pm
((WHeres Hidden Shadow I can't find it anywhere? and also I'm far from dead wink you missed something))

((EDIT: Nvm I found the village but how did it get into my bloodstream I have no open wounds and if the water got into my lungs it wouldn't get into the bloodstream it would sit in the lungs but barely you can't drown from breathing in mist because u breathe it right back out mostly))

[Soon as you breathe it in, it would be absorbed into your body through the lining of your mouth/throat/lungs. But since your lungs are "fortified", it would simply absorb in through the mouth/throat. Therefore, it would still enter your body, and as soon as it enters your body, you're immediately paralyzed.]  

Loki Angel of Darkness

Being

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:36 pm
(Okay, is it just me, or is everyone just doing their own thing without paying much attention to anyone else's posts? Did Rakurai kill me after I jumped into the portal with him? I'm a bit confused.)
[He impaled you through the jaw/head with an invisible kunai.
That was the flick of his wrist, when he was on the ground before he opened the portal.
You're dead.
]
(Um, okay. Quick question. Why did he kill me? My guy wasn't trying to attack him or anything. He was just present. He didn't even give my guy a chance to evade, either. Is godmodding a priviledge Guild higher-ups get? Just curious. Not complaining.)
[You had a chance to evade, you moved forward closer to him, and took the kunai to the face. haha.
It was a little cheap, but it wasn't godmodding.
Don't worry about it too much, your body is in decent enough condition, that you can post i the afterlife if you want and learn something, and then 24 hours later, you can come back and be as good as new. 3nodding
]  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:51 pm
Damian
Loki:: It reached your bloodstream via entering your body through your mouth. Once in your mouth the walls of your internal organs aren't all that thick and blood is right there. Plus, Water isn't a Dangerous Chemical. You aren't drowning, you merely sucked in mist. Mist is water particles that are airborne due to high humidity. Also, I didn't miss anything. I've got nearly 40 sets of eyes on you in every direction. You wouldn't be able to do anything without getting seen.

Being:: You didn't avoid the attack I flicked at you before I went into the portal, so yes you died.

Uchiha Damian

Loki Angel of Darkness

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:55 pm
User Image
((Fair enough but one of the panthers vanished in a puff of smoke it didn't dispel and when that happened the black mist was only in the shadows not enveloping the field quiet yet.))
The clone had been paralyzed the lungs had been fortified but it was to late it slowed but not stopped the clone had been paralyzed and caught the kunai on its body vanishing in smoke while the real Loki who had remained at a safe distance since the panther had vanished meaning he had not taken in the black mist he had just learned a vast amount from that brief encounter and the clone was dispelled so it transfered all its knowledge first person

Loki grinned as he brought a scroll out from his sleeve and made a quick sign on it he held it towards the black mist the faint voice would be heard, "WaterSeal" The mist would mask exactly from what direction the noise came from and the mist from the scroll would go unnoticed until it all withdrew back into the scroll sealing all the mist in the nearby area.

As the mist Cleared it would be hard not to notice the scroll piece drawing it all in but Loki was gone already, "Elemental Disable" could be heard from behind them now no one could create elements on the field and leaving no nearby viable source of water the black mist should be disabled. The original clone vanished in a puff of smoke having been dispelled Loki emerged from behind a tree and stood there unmoving.

Quote:

[N] Elemental Disable-User can disable all elements from the field.So no one can use a element not even the user.This wont stop elements already on the field though-1200(Must know elemental Bond or Outsider Bond)
WaterSeal: 500 Skill Points This jutsu allows the user to seal nearby water based attack. The user writes the seal on a scroll and then performs the required handseals. This causes a vapor to appear from the scroll, enveloping the water based attack and sealing it on the scroll.

Are you and idiot? Or are you just trying really hard to be retarded? Your in Hidden Mist one of the three villages notorious for being near, and having a lot of water...nearby! So its almost like you don't know what your talking about. Secondly, with all the sand eyes in the area...your not sneaking around anyone. The Blind man knows your there - Ryu  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:05 pm
Damian
Alright. Just so you know, I noticed that you put "the form of Loki" down in your second post as soon as you did it. I already had a backup plan in case of that, but I didn't need to. You openly stated Loki was within viewing distance in that post, which means you would be close enough for the attack. YET, you went farther in your next post that was striked out for its invalid statements.

Loki grinned he had known that there was something dangerous in the air when he first entered it but his acidic blood as well as Serenitys aid would cause the paralytic water to brake down within his system before it could effect his nervous system as for the Kunai...

You stated that Loki was the one avoiding his techniques, not "the form of loki" or any derivative of the sort. You messed up in your sentence structure which is why you lose.

Uchiha Damian

Loki Angel of Darkness

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:07 pm
((Ok screw it I was trying to be civil about it but no im not being retarded he has TWO sand eyes circling the battle I sealed the MIST thats all I meant im sorry i admit that one was stupid new mist is gonna come into the area but I sealed up all the black stuff second of all Lotus didn't ever activate Water Symphony there was no handsigns and he said nothing aloud and ill be damned if he has a technique that lets him skip either))
Yea, that sounded harsh. I apologize for that. Just aiming more at the 'lack of nearby water' part was kinda dumb. I dunno about this mist, I think it was in lay before you. If so congrats walking into it. Either way, I'm going to back out of this and let you and Damian handle it - Ryu

((EDIT: Also my apologies for the sentence setup im used to RPing with people that use anything I put in my post being used by the other person Im sorry for playing my character like a ninja and not saying Clone this clone that clone clone clone))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:08 pm
Damian
Being:: You didn't avoid the attack I flicked at you before I went into the portal, so yes you died.

(Okay, but when you flicked your hand in that post, you never said that it was an attack, so how could I possibly be expected to dodge it? You only mentioned that it was an invisible kunai after the fact. Can everyone do that, or is that something only Guild higher ups can do if someone makes a mistake or overlooks a detail of a pervious post? I'm not complaining. Just curious.)  

Being

Uchiha Damian

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:15 pm
Damian
Lol Sorry Being. Its the Invisibility orochi. If any movement is made towards you with a flick of a hand or anything of that sort it would be best to dodge. You didn't particularly know that since you haven't been here long.

Oh and the reason you were attacked is cause you interrupted my battle and walked up to me asking for something when I just got the s**t knocked out of me. Its a natural response when you can't see what is talking to you.

Loki:: Many different words could be used. If you read some of my past posts you'd see that I was the first person who started using that particular sentence structure to hide a clone within the text. You could have said many different things that denoted his presence. I'm not getting irritable with you, so you should cool it down man. Its a roleplay, not srs bsnz.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:21 pm
((Well I was called retarded and an Idiot so I'm sorry If Im irritable and Im sorry that I fail at roleplay Im sure that you understand exactly what I did so...))

User Image

The real Loki had lost the fighting mood and left in a hurry before any new attacks could be launched at him he had hoped to aquired the information easily. Once reaching a reasonable distance he summoned serenity and took to the air gaining distance.

[Left the combat area]

(Im sorry for getting upset but I don't appreciate being insulted I know you didnt do it and I'm not mad at you and also the flicking of the wrist doesnt seem like ANYTHING hinting at an attack but Im in no mood to argue))  

Loki Angel of Darkness

Uchiha Damian

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:23 pm
Form for Mods
Being that this arguement will go on for days if there isn't an intervention by higher ups, I'd like to put into affect something I used to do as a mod when people disagreed upon a battle. Please make your marks as to who you believe is correct in each. If there is a disagreement as in 50/50 then we will bring a third mod into the picture.

:: Being or Damian ::
Mod 1: Though it was a rather vague attack, the fact of the matter was nothing was done to even react to the flick itself. I deem it a kill for Damian.

Mod 2: I have to go with Reaver on this, there are a lot of things Being missed in this fight. He missed the two vague hints at the attack, not to mention I didn't see him dodge/block Fai Ryu, so his bet on how he wants to die. Damian's kill

:: Damian or Loki::
Mod 1: By the rights of the entire thing. Damian had the kill from the beginning. He had the field set for when Loki arrived, and Loki did not attempt to react to the clearly labeled BLACK mist until after the fact. I deem this a kill for Damian.

Mod 2:Again, Damian's kill. As Reaver mentioned, Loki walked into an area already set up and didn't question the Black Mist til after the fact.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:43 pm
(Just for the record, I always accepted that my character was killed and I wasn't trying to fight it. I'm new here and you guys, as Mods, know best when it comes to RPing in the Guild. I was just curious as to why/how it happened. I shall post in the afterlife thread and wait until tomorrow before posting again. I apologize if I irritated either Damian or Reaver with my questions. I hope the next time we're in the same thread I'm able to read the situation better than I did here. Thank you for putting up with me. sweatdrop )

It's alright, it happens. 3nodding
Going to the afterlife is actually a good thing, means you can get the techniques you want to. And then you don't have to worry about losing something important later on when you're stronger.

Being

Uchiha Damian

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:47 pm
Damian
Being:: In all honesty you were just a victim of situation. xD You jumped into a battle with two big boys when you weren't ready yet. Similar to what Naruto himself would have done, but the good guy just didn't prevail this time. There is no need to apologize for anything. When you have your character resurrected they keep everything, so look at this as a chance to learn some useful techniques in the afterlife. Keep up the work, we enjoyed your participation.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:58 pm
I Dark Lotus I
User Image

User ImageThe Raven's above didn't stir as the predator neared. Rather, the alpha leader of the mass spoke to Rakurai through the Gem well before the Panthers were upon them. It would seem that blind or not that the Genin would again be forced to battle, though this time it wasn't so much of an ambush.

Both of his palms shot forth motioning the two beasts to halt. Ravens above readied themselves for an arial assault should the Panthers come any further. Whether the girl stayed or not was on her own whim. She'd avoided death before, so hopefully she could do it again. If not, he'd have to see her in another lifetime.

The dark black mist twirled within the shadows as the Panthers made their way closer. Hopefully they'd stop before attacking or Rakurai would have to begin real combat infront of his own home. Two of his Sand Eyes lurked in the shadows of the Mist watching from different angles for any signs of an attack.

Well since it appears both mods agree with Damien I'll have to point out a few things they may have overlooked. When I came onto the field THIS was all the black mist was I bolded it meaning I hadn't breathed in the black mist I had breathed in normal mist. and then Ryu crossed out my post and said No ur frozen. What I was refering to when i said that I knew there was toxins in the air I had figured he had released a Neural Toxin at some point I was NOT standing in the shadows to breath in the black mist and there was no post of the black mist moving out of the shadows.

That and he never activated the technique...  

Loki Angel of Darkness

Reaver Darkside
Captain

Omnipresent Cultist

9,075 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:05 pm
Reaver; The Vice Captain
We're done talking about it now.
The decision was made by two mods. Therefore, the issue is at an end.
There will be no more talk about it, if you want to come up with an alternate agreement, go to the PMs and figure it out with Damian himself.

Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games