Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto : Rise of the Shinobi

Back to Guilds

A semi-canon Naruto based guild with a splash of many things mixed in. 

Tags: Naruto, Ninja, Non Canon, Role Play, Rping 

Reply Archives
Hidden Mist Village Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loki Angel of Darkness

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:08 pm
"Well new kid your slow I'll give you very little lee way I owe a debt to an akasun and I'm looking for a body to become a puppet I haven't seen a mist one recently so I was looking for someone strong enough to be worth it and not only do I find a young water prodigy." He stops to catch the book and toss it into the water, "But I also find his brother whom I could kill to make the other seek me out..."

Wanna know a secret ninja?" Ryu says as he begins to walk forward towards Isoga, "Someone's gonna die here tonight."

258+107=365 (I keep track of my points in bursts so that I acn 'spend' them for techs rather than keeping a total biggrin )  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:52 pm
User Image

Isoga does not back down. He knows this man is more powerful then himself, but he does not fear him. He gets angry when he threatens his brother. "Listen here you punk. My brother did nothing to harm you. Go find some Shinobi whos done a crime or something. I killed one yesterday. So please, leave me and my brother alone." Isoga prepares himself for a fight. His hand in his pocket, finishing hand signs just encase the enemy attacks. Even if he can not win in a fight against him, he will fight to the death to defend his younger brother.

(6813+105=6918 Chakra. Lol when i use jutsu, i have two sections for my over all chakra, and for the jutsus i have used.)  

CD1337

Loki Angel of Darkness

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:58 pm
Ryu grins as the kid refuses to back down, "Very well it appears as though I'll have no choce but to kill you to get to the other one... not much of a challenge I'm afraid." Ryu shrugs as he takes the Strong Fist stance.

"First and Second Gates... RELEASE!" A brief surge of power as the first two celestial gates are opened filling Ryu with there power, "I won't be fighting you at full strength but I always open the first two gates to start a fight.

He charges forward aat an insane speed doing a bit of a forward flip to bring his leg down, "BRUISING SKY LEG!"

365+110=475  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:03 pm
User Image

Isoga is shocked to see the man release his first two gates released. Hes never seen it released before. He can feel his legs start to shake in fear of this mans power. He was going to die here, he could tell. He starts to take steps back, but then regains himself. As the man runs at him, he stamps his foot on the ground. Water around him rises up and forms Ice Needles. The Ice Needles fire 3 of the 6 at the man, the other 3 float down to his arm and form a drill. Isoga then attempts to jump back from the mans kick.

(6918+104=7022 Chakra.)
(7022-500-850=5672 Chakra Left.)  

CD1337

Loki Angel of Darkness

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:56 pm
As Ryu is flipping two daggers seem to materialize in his hand as he drew them quickly he used his Skillfull Deflection technique to deflect the incoming ice needles. His kick connected with the ground causing a massive crater.(Tsunades Kick is the Bruising Sky Leg)

"Wooo you managed to dodge my first attack nice go human." Ryu was grinning wildly as he looked his oponnent over admiring the icey drill, "The strongest none lotus technique I know." Ryu started suddenly as his daggers vanished from his hands, "Is the one inch punch Maybe you've heard of it... I'm gonna kill you with it but first... STRONG ARM!" He runs forward again drawing his arm back for Tsunade's punching attack.

475+119= 594  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:10 pm
User Image

Isoga is confused on how the man was able to deflect his Ice Needles as if they where nothing. A jutsu perhaps? Or is he so fast Isoga did not see the man block them. What ever the reason is, Isoga now focuses on the incoming attack. He jumps to the right, firing his Ice Needles he had on his arm. He then does a hand sign and his body seems to vanish in the mist. Isoga quickly tries to escape by running back to the village. I have to get to safety! I have to! He keeps on running, and runs across a lake leading to the village. He can see the Village, only a few more seconds away.

(7022+122=7144 Chakra)
(5672-500=5172 Chakra Left)  

CD1337

Senku Kumari

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:15 pm
User Image

Ferraku walks along the river following it up stream for a long while, he noticed that he learned that very difficult technique without even using an extraneous amount of chakra. He could tell he was getting much stronger by the sheer stamina his chakra gave him. He finally reached the clearing where the river leads up to the main road to the mist village. Although instead of turning left towards the village Ferraku heads straight following the river further up stream. He follows the river for a long while until he comes upon a very calm looking pond, he figured since his brother and that other guy found his old training spot by the waterfall he could train here instead. Ferraku decided he would once again improve his demonic ice mirrors. Ferraku vanishes then reappears slowing descending upon the surface of the pond. He takes a deep breath and focuses deeply inside him drawing an immense amount of chakra from his body. He then begins hand signs doing them very fast. He opens his eyes and begins to slowly exhale, "Makyou Hyoushou." Ferraku says, six mirrors of ice form and come from out of the pond's water. Ferraku does several hand signs building up a lot of chakra in his hands. "Mizu Bushin No Jutsu." He says and eight water clones come out of smoke clouds. The real Ferraku vanishes into the mirror and all the clones take stance in a circle, Ferraku pulls six needles from his leather holster. In a flash Ferraku vanishes, he appears above the clones and throws six needles down at them, the clones scatter dodging left and right to dodge the needles. Ferraku appears behind one of them and cuts him in half. The other clones attack towards Ferraku right after he does. Ferraku reappears inside the mirror, before the clones can retake their stance Ferraku throws three needles each at a separate clone. They block them with heir swords like clock work, in an instant Ferraku appears behind them crouching sword in his left hand and his last three needles in his right. All seven clones turn to face him, two of them charge at him and Ferraku looks toward his mirror. Another flash happens and both clones splat back into water as Ferraku appears back inside the mirror still holding his final needles. The remaining five clones take a circle like formation. Ferraku appears throwing a needle down from above, the clone moves his sword up to block and the instant his sword is above him Ferraku appears impaling his chest with his blade. He rips his sword out and the clone turns to water. One of the clones near him stabs at Ferraku, but he vanishes in a flash of light just before the clone's sword makes contact with Ferraku. Ferraku reappears hiding in the mirrors once again holding two needles this time. He vanishes from the mirror with a flash then reappears holding no needles in his hand. The clones look around searching for the needles. Ferraku dashes out of the mirror slashing down at the clone, the clone jumps back the instant he notices Ferraku. Ferraku's blade misses, but a needle flies out of his sleeve as his stroke falls and it pierces the clone directly in the chest. The clone vanishes with a splash and Ferraku reappears high above. Ferraku then appears crouching in between all of them on the surface of the pond. They all slice down at Ferraku and he vanishes with a flash of light. A needle drops down from the sky sticking into one of the clones heads and he vanishes with a splash. The two clones take stance slowing pacing in a circle to keep their eyes on all the mirrors, where Ferraku could attack from. Ferraku begins to do hand signs he then vanishes with a flash of light when he finishes the signs. He appears behind the clone holding his hand out. "Suiton Mizurappa!" Ferraku shouts unleashing a cutting water blade that rips one of the clones in half. The other clone being in the path of the attack dodges it retaking stance. Ferraku appears back inside his mirrors, smiling as the last clone prepares for his attack. Ferraku appears slashing at him from behind, the clone quickly pivots his feet and puts his sword in the way to block. Ferraku and the clone's sword clash with a clink. Ferraku ducks and sweep kicks at the clone, the clone quickly flips back avoiding the sweep kick. Ferraku dashes forward stabbing and the clone jumps to the right dodging it and stabbing down at Ferraku. Ferraku rolls across the water avoiding his attack. He leaps at the clone and slashes down with a massive lunging attack. The clone jumps back avoiding it and kicks up hitting Ferraku in the chin. The clone grabs Ferraku immediately after kicking him and slams him into one of the solid ice mirrors. Ferraku stumbles back in a haze, the clone comes rushing at him and he jumps back and blinks to regain a form of level vision. He points his sword out at the clone watching him very close after taking those last hits.. The clone dashes at him cutting, he does a front flip going all the way over the clone, when he lands he spins and dashes forward stabbing, the clone knocks his sword off its target and strikes down at him as he stabs to the left of the clone. Ferraku flips sideways getting out of reach of the clone's sword. He looks up to see the clones knee coming at him, he blocks with his palm and the clone swings his sword down at Ferraku. Ferraku reacts by putting his blade over his head to his block. As soon as there swords slam against each other the clone slams his palm into Ferraku's chest sending him stumbling back. The clone sweep kicks Ferraku. Then raises his sword above his head and stabs down at Ferraku. In an instant Ferraku grabs a needle floating a top the pond and throws it up into the clones neck. The clone vanishes with a splash. Ferraku coughs up blood and is panting, his adrenaline is racing after being in such a dangerous fight even if it was with one of his own clones. Ferraku retrieves all his needles and withdraws his ice mirrors. Immediately after which he starts doing hand signs, "Mizu Bushin No Jutsu!" Ferraku says summoning ten more water clones. He then does more hand seals and builds up an immense amount of chakra in the water and in his hands. "Makyou Hyoushou!" Ferraku says and as he does eight demonic ice mirrors rise from the water forming a circle around the ten clones. Ferraku vanishes into the mirrors and holds four needles in each hand, but keeps his sword sheathed. The clones take stance and Ferraku does not move for a long while. He watches from his mirrors closely analyzing the situation, looking for an opening he could take. Ferraku does hand signs building up a lot of chakra in the water and the air. "Kirigakure No Jutsu." Ferraku says and a very thick mist besets upon the pond where Ferraku is training. The mist moves around as he transports somewhere all the clones look around. Ferraku slowly floats out of the water below them making absolutely no sound, one of the clones spots him and swings his sword down through the mist. Ferraku dodges by jumping up and as he does he hits that clone in the neck with the needle. He then flips through the air and reappears inside his mirrors hiding once again. Ferraku lets two needles go and the clones not realizing them in the thick mist till it is to late. The needles hit both their necks and they turn to water. Ferraku appears in front of three clones pivoting his foot and swinging, "Anatsu Odori!" Ferraku yells, he vanishes avoiding there slashes and they all turn to water. "Half our dead only five more to eliminate." Ferraku says to himself preparing more needles for himself. He chucks three needles slowly then three more really fast. They collide and the three fast ones angle themselves each hitting the top of a clone's spinal cord. Three more clones turn to water. Ferraku withdraws the mist and takes stance directly facing the two remaining clones with a look of determination branded onto his eye. Ferraku dashes at them and stabs forward, they both stab back in reaction. Ferraku acrobatically positions himself in between both their swords then vanishes appearing backed up using anatsu odori. Ferraku grows annoyed with fighting the clones and decides to end it, all the mirrors around him recede back into the pond. He does a bunch of hand seals and builds up a huge amount of chakra. "GUFUU SUIKA!" Ferraku screams and a massive blue Tycoon appears right under both the clones, they are cut by it and turn to water instantly. Ferraku did not even have to finish the technique to take out the clones. The clones compared to this jutsu are not even a threat. Ferraku is sure he would die if someone used this jutsu on him. Ferraku walks away from the pond and heads back towards the mist village once again.
18,021+1559=19,580  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:29 pm
User Image

Ferraku walks down the river enjoying the bright sun as it shines upon him, the pond was only about a mile or two away from the clearing. When Ferraku arrived at the clearing he trudged up the hill that was populated with a vast number of trees. He reached the top and was on the busy dirt road, with many caravans and other things moving around, several shinobi were also walking on the road. He finally reaches the big arch way where the massive gate to the hidden mist village resides. Although they never close the gate, they don't even close it at night. Most people are too afraid to even enter the mist village. Ferraku walks inside and travels through a couple streets until he reaches his house. He pushes the door open and sets down his sword and gear. He then puts some ramen in a pot and puts it over the fire waiting for it to cook. 19,580+160=19,740  

Senku Kumari

CD1337

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:32 pm
User Image

The door to Ferrakus house bursts open, but no one but mist is there. The mist moves into the house and it disperses. Isoga is standing there, out of breath, and covered in dust and water. He shuts the door and peeps out the window and turns to face Ferraku. "Ferraku listen to me. I want you to get out of here and go hide. Someone is after your life and mine. I can keep him busy for a little, but only enough for you to get away." Isoga reaches into his bag and takes out two Senbon needles, one for each hand. He keeps on breathing hard, but begins to slow his breathing down to a steady pace.

(7144+122=7244 Chakra. WOOT TWO POSTS OF THE SAME AMOUNT =D)
(5172 Chakra Left)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:40 pm
Ryu once again deflects the ice needles with his dagger though he only used one this time as the poor ninja fled he laughed a cruel laugh. "Good yes take me to your village young one." Hem utters under his breath as he charges after the kid.

He had absolutley no control over his chakra on a good day so when it came to crossing the water he had little choice but to NOT STOP. He could run fast enough to stay ontop of the water but other than that he couldn't stop to attack.

"Here kiddy kiddy kiddy!" He chanted through the mist as he chased after the kid he kneww where he was no mist technique could hide the kid from him especially not with there level of difference. He reached the far shore without a problem and looked at the Hidden mist village. It had been so long since he had been here and without Hedoro Koutai to protect them he knew he was stronger than any ninja inside this village.

He followed the kid at a pace that would put the kid hard pressed to get away. He drew out a kunai, one of the few techniques he knew that actually used chakra, "Flying Swallow Technique!" He threw the Kunai charged with wind chakra it would cut through just about any material it hit probably capable of piercing the wall of Mizugakure itself. He aimed for the kid.

594+242=836  

Loki Angel of Darkness

Senku Kumari

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:42 pm
User Image

Ferraku stirs his ramen as his door burst opens and all he sees is mist enter the room. He knows right away its Isoga, he looks back to his ramen lifting the pot of the flame and pouring into a large bowl. He grabs two chop sticks off the counter and begins to eat while Isoga is telling him someone intends to kill them both. Ferraku looks worried and puts his half eaten bowl of ramen down. "I know a place we can both hide out where he cannot get to us, follow me to the docks. If it is dangerous enough to make you this scared we will leave right now." Ferraku says packing things in a bag and strapping his sword to his backpack as he makes his way out of the house. He walks through the busy streets dodging people as he goes. He finally reaches the dock and looks around trying to find the boat he wants to be on. 19,740+164=19,904  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:50 pm
User Image

Isoga is pleased to hear that his brother is willing to leave. As he is about to leave, he hears something rushing in the air. He instnatly drops down to the floor, as a kunai pierces through the walls of the house. Isoga then hops out of the back window and yells for his brother to hurry up. He then begins to run down to the docks. He hopes that his brother will be right behind him by the time he arrives at the docks.

(Darn small post....5172+86=5268 chakra)  

CD1337

Loki Angel of Darkness

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:56 pm
Ryu didn't have any trouble keeping up with the kid and thankfully he mananged to catch up to him and his brother as they reached the dock.

"Well well what a little family reunion..." Genkotsu said as he walked casually towards them his hair standing up bing the only clue that he had any of the gates open he was restraine, which was strange for having that much extra power running through you was he used to it?

"Frankly kid theres ONE thing I hate in this world and its being ignored by someone whos respect I obviously deserve Gennin." He spat the last word as a curse more than anything, "You have quiet a while before you'll be able to match me in either skill or strength."

He kept walking forward most of the other mist ninja knew him and none had come to intervene they knew better.

"Who will I kill first?" He mused to himself, "Waiting for a boat?" he seemed to just realize that he was on the docks and glanced around, "What a shame not one of them around."

836+184= 1020  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:59 pm
User Image

Ferraku finds a very secure boat with many friendly shinobi on board, he buys two tickets and waves Isoga too him. "Kirigakure No Jutsu!" Ferraku says loudly producing a thick cloud of mist, he then uses Anatsu Odori to board a boat different from the one he bought tickets too. After getting a top the boat he hastily goes on the inside underneath the main deck. He finds a small room with very low quality cots in it and lays down on one setting his bag to the side of his bed. He draws four needles from his leather holster and watches the door carefully. The boat sets sail and begins to travel across the vast ocean heading straight out from the docks of the mist village. Ferraku waits for a long while inside the room, until finally after several hours the boat comes to a stop. Ferraku gets out of the boat and heads into the village.
19,904+158=20,062  

Senku Kumari

Loki Angel of Darkness

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:10 pm
Ryu Laughs loudly as the mist obscures his vision he wasn't stupid but he did know what to do. With the mist hiding him from view he had no fear of being seen. His pupils narrowed to that of a cats and the shapes in the mist took form much clearer though not clear enough to identify. His shoes, which he quickly removed and put in a scroll, would no longer fit as his feet took on a cat like shape boosting him another couple of inches off the ground. He hunched over slightly as black fur grew its length across his body. His snout elongated and his hands changed to more beast like.

His Black Panther Beast Seal was active and he could smell everyone clearly though it was damp. He smelled the kids and knew which boat they had gotten on to. It was to late to buy tickets but he got a running leap and caught onto the back side of the boat using his claws to cling there untill the boat came to a stop. At which point he pulled himself up and watched the children disembark.

1020+191=1211  
Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games